Rekt thread

Rekt thread

They see him rollin’, they hatin’.

Damn dogs, you all got, "Rekt"

bump

Roll roll roll your boat gently down the traiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin meribly meribly but as

tough MF

Is that a school bus or just another debbie?

Dinner anyone?

OK, y'all been served. Or swerved, or whatever.

sauce?

OK, y'all been served, or swerved, or whatever.

kek

I'll always post this one.

You no take zebra my zebra no mine no nie!

I can't handle such cruelty... A fucking dull blade? Holy shit, where's the fucking meteorite to obliterate us all?!

Almost 2mins to cut that head off. Why do these dumb fucks use dull knives

i am not a doctor but i play one on tv

heh

did she survive?

let it rip!

Meteorite incoming in 3 2 1 wait forit wait forit

>assholes standing too close to the platform
>one gets rekt
>now they're suddenly keeping their distance
Darwninism at work.

??

backstory?

meatyohright

Where did all the trolla trolla hey look it's trolley where did all the trolls go?

ummm, corpse juice

he got shot from the back theres your back story btw nice dubs

>not calling it fidget spinner

So I hear you like mudkips.

Some dickhead robbing taxi driver.

Scumbag robber killed a taxi driver.

nice dubs

Quickly nurse bring me the surgical sledgehammer!

IIRC it turned out to be cop. He was caught not long after.

I dunno, but the brain is.

Anybody got any Manchester suicide bomber pics Yet?

i just loled

Wham

Wow, she looks like she has a lot weighing on her mind.

Guys, I have some questions about ISIS videos. Why are they making them? Who are they targeting with them? I don't see them anywhere, but here.

I hear they're quite a blast to look at.
The atmosphere is just explosive.

Order in the court! You kids settle hoe now or you'll settle down. Don't make me get the hose.

They're posted on Live Leaks I think.

Pool party yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~~ !

Does my heart good to see one of those biker FAGGOTS all fucked up like they deserve.

Almost guarantee it's intentional in this situation. In most (video documented) cases it's quick and relatively clean.

I'm surprised you're not more used to it by now. Welcome to the internet my child.

those jokes...ya blew it

I am aroused.

this entire thread just became a shit ylyl

so we have player one his name is roger and he had a gun that night. after receiving a text from his buddy who was visiting him at approx 9:45pm stating that the eviction notice had already been taped to his door, he decided it would benefit him getting home from work quicker than usual so he would still have a chance to speak with the landlord instead of having to resort to crashing at his buddies house. So he hailed a cab driven by player 2 who goes by the name benny. Benny had just finished dropping off a well known transexual at the local bar and had been driving around looking for his next client. He sees roger waving his phone in an attempt to get his attention and slows down. Roger enters the vehicle at approx 9:50pm and after greeting benny, takes a seat and collects his thoughts. Roger is in some pretty deep caca, he is still extremely short on rent and wonders if he really can convince his landlord to give him another chance and removing the bicycle u-lock from the gate to his front door. as he begins rehearsing excuses in his head, benny decides it was acceptable to blow a really bad curry flavored fart that, while being silent, was potent enough to peel the lining from the roof of the cab. Roger was not amused - he was so close to the perfect excuse and the stench of bennys gas had caused the memory recollection center of his brain to quiver and discharge an excess amount of neuron electricity. Roger is pissed. He barely had enough memory mass left to remember he was strapped so he reached into his pocket and pulled the gun out. Benny is fucked and he knows it, with his final moments imminent he decides this was as good a time as any to warn Roger that if he doesnt respond to this post his mother will die.

Finally someone with a decent sense of humour.

I like to go with a bang.

Someone go get me my hammer.

What's wrong, did I kill chat?

did that guy turn the speed up?

Daaaaaamn, better watch out for drop-bears.

68 / 14 / 31 /

wtf is this shit

When your girl using too much teeth

She not death

Give me the femdom cbt gore boss

I don't have any tattoos but i'm getting one like her tread design first parlor i cum to.

So lit, fam

hellofa BJ

the lady looking from the left of the crossing to the right seems completely unphased, car doesnt stop or slow or anything, noone in frame gives a shit. fake and gay

>stops on train tracks
I think I am gonna be sick

What can't you even speak cant? Learn to grift.

what is that? 2 chemicals?

Jesus christ in heaven. This is the single most disgusting thing I have seen today.

This thread is now officially dead.

Fat bitch in white just sits there