Who wants more of my sister's panties?

Who wants more of my sister's panties?

Bruh why are they like a size 0 minus?

Show your sister's pussy or gtfo

she skinny af

hope they smell nice and funky, how old is she?

they all did, she was on her way back. she 22

20*

i think she planned ahead to getting fucked. thoughts?

how do you get the panties? you live together? cum in them

was planning on it but no. too risky. got it while she was in the shower

Put panties in mouth

what about a bra

na. more?

More

i got a bra.

wear them

Bump

32c? nice man

bump

hell yeah. sis def grew up

how long is her hair

up to her shoulders? she's like 5'1 or something.

these smelled extra funky

very nice, how you manage not trying to make a move? I had to move out to avoid the temptation

have tried, subtly. she hasnt responded

dubs

have you thought on being a bot more aggressive? What have you said or done so far?

later when she comes back again.

Ever found some toys of her?

no, but i wish i did. i'd lick it everywhere

found any pubes

no she stays shaved

any idea on her nipples color?

nog

probably same as mine, brown/red mixed.
dick black body white, perfect combo

So hot.
Did you ever cum on her toothbrush or something similar?

no

pic of her body?

nah, too risky

man in think im the only one here. share

cum on em

nope

Need to see the stainy bit

i cum in my sisters panties and bras all the time shes got no idea

nice dick daddy

i doubt it

Shampoo bottle etc too?

do it fag

whys that
nah never tried that one

thanks bae, not fully hard
no stop peer pressuring me

please put you cock inside those "pockets"
better if hard ;)

noy fully hard? wow. please show me your sack. want to imagine youre my bro

Body rubs, gels all sorts of shit

maybe i will start cumming in those more than her panties, got hard thinking about her rubbing my cum all over herself

sorry but i don't have a bro, bro

im a sis actually but ok

I cum in my sisters moisturiser

everyone on Sup Forums is a white teen male until further specified

dumping the rest i got

OP do this please. Any panties with open gusset on them. ty

Make sure you've drunk lots of water. Gooby bits wont dissolve

yeah, i drink plenty.

last one

I never thought about that. I've just been cumming in it and shaking it up

Ok, but yeah if youre dehydrated lumps will remain

explain how you overcome the feeling of "THIS IS FUCKING WEIRD" and how thoughts of "what if my sister knew" dont invade your nightmares

nice. i usually cum in sisters socks, but sometimes panties also

1. I'm not a faggot.
2. See answer 1.

because by the time you've cum its too late to do anything about it and everyday that goes by its less scary and less likely shes gonna find out

lets see your sisters feet

from her IG, best i could find

nice, id cum in her socks too

i bet you would

what size are her feet? ever cum in her shoes?

37 European, no i haven't

you are a faggot.

also why would I feel guilt or whatever for doing something thats fun to do and doesn't cause anyone any harm!

because thinking of how she would react is traumatising and messed up. because being in her position, being in the position of someone who wouldnt want this to happen to them, the horror if you knew what someone was doing in secret to you. like, some people dont want these things to happen to them. its like, empathy? respect for other people? self respect?
if it wouldnt ruin your sisters life is she discovered it, i have no problem. if she wouldnt care much, would find it funny, anything other than a very negative reaction. incest is ok if its consensual. like, i have a fear of someone doing soemthing disgusting to me without my knowledge, you know what I mean?
its just a genuine question, i live with my family and have a sibling. how does the overwhelming feeling of "this is wrong" not effect you? its interesting to me

came to her feet bro

then its the person who tells her what im doing who causes her the distress. We're both different I guess. I don't feel the way you do about it "what she doesn't know can't hurt her"

You

i need a scientific paper to explain this to me

no its the messenger that respects her, you are the cause of any consequences felt by her.
yeah what im saying is "what she doesn't know can't hurt her" doesnt stop it from hurting you. can you ever see yourself as a good person? worthy of respect? how you see yourself. inner monologue like "am i a bad person? am i a sick person? how can I live with myself?" are you comfortable in your own body? can you accept yourself? live knowing what youve done?

and how doesnt it feel awkward talking to ur sis?

huh?

i like incest! but real life circumstances matter. its the difference of "this is hot" and "this is creepy, i feel sorry for x, I wouldnt want to be x"
i can masturbate to both but one leaves me with a bit of a sour taste of the world and a little more concern

how do feet make men cum and especially in a normal casual photo where feet are just being feet and not the focus of the image
like how are feet attractive and sexual

i dont know either, its just something i got into when i was younger.

I am a good person. I'll help out a stranger, I say please and thank you. I don't cut in line, I loath cruelty to women animals and kids. On the other side I can watch horrible shit happen with no empathy aslong as women, kids or animals are involved. Doesn't feel awkward talking to my sister at all, it's just like best friends talking to each other.

aren't involved**

show her panty drawer.

does she have pantyhose?

cool. thats relatable.

having a good relationship with your sis is context that makes the situation better and not so bad. are you really best friends?

does this mean ur attracted to your sister?

yeah we get along, don't argue, comftable in each others company, text each other jokes and funny pictures etc. we have our own group of friends so we dont hang out 24/7 but if mutual friends are having a party for example we will go together

just read the full thread, cumming in ur sisters bath products... im horrified and wet and impressed by the creativity and inventiveness at the same time. you are a fascinating species, truly.

hello mr alien having fun observing humans again are we

never said it was right or mean to turn it into a moral debate

humans from mars, yes

no, its good to know! i think that is less bad cause its diluted in bathroom products and it gets washed away quickly. unlike rubbing ur dick on her clothes that she'll later wear

id love to see a feminist reading this thread.

its moisturiser she uses after the bath to stop dry skin or some shit.