Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

what does Sup Forums think of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend?

are you looking forward to the next season? does it have an acceptable agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4hh1YhDfbA
youtube.com/watch?v=wSj2wy7ZJVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off shill

Needs to stop removing their:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

And maybe the show will be watchable.

I will start watching this show and talk about it on Sup Forums if you can post 30 more pics or webms of Rachel Green.

It's up to you!

don't forget letting her finger and toenails grow until they're at least 6 inches

>does it have an acceptable agenda

For Sup Forums? nah
It will be branded 'SJW' and then the irrational hatred will start with accompanying rhetoric. Never mind that this show takes unflattering looks at the main character (Jew), her sometimes boyfriend but mostly angry stalker Greg (white) and the rest of the cast in equal measure.

Im mean shit, you have even songs like;
youtube.com/watch?v=O4hh1YhDfbA

Making a "loveable" sociopathic cunt that still has a great life endorses this behavior no matter what other characters have to say about it.

I will be watching this thread closely for the webms

> "loveable" sociopathic cunt that still has a great life endorses this behavior

The main character does not have ASPD nor is it a controllable behavior.behavior. She does choose to drop everything in NY and stalk Josh and its seen (and directly stated in some cases) that it is completely unhealthy and irrational
Endorsement and encouragement are different. The show encourages Rachel to see a therapist and to remove herself from Josh among other things as those would be the healthiest choices for her and the people around her.

Are you literally the chick from the OP or her writer?

If so, see

>google cw shows
>all shit

>Needs to stop removing their:
>ass hair

nope.avi

Please stop shilling this shit. Or at least open the thread with a webm of Rachel Bloom showing off her fat ass and tits.

Then I'm not watching, good luck.

>Bloom
Oy vey

>Then

Stopped reading right their fambam

>16 / 1 / 10 / 9
>1
what the fuck is wrong with all of you

Who cares about pics if she's not hairy.

everyone but you?

Guys

I think we found the actress to play Haydee in the inevitable movie adaptation

I'll inform Sup Forums

what agenda is this show pushing?

I fucking watched this show after you stopped shilling it and you're making me not want to watch the new season with your fucking shilling

I thought it was way better than expected but at 18 episodes goes on too long and really spins it's wheels in the second half. I'm excited for the shorter second season though

Best song
youtube.com/watch?v=wSj2wy7ZJVo

Do you take the same moralistic stance on action movies or slacker comedies?

If they renamed the show "THICC ex-girlfriend" it would get more viewers

>Do you take the same moralistic stance on action movies or slacker comedies?
Yes, I think art should be socially responsible and strive to create a better society.

>having to wear that figure sucking crap at 28 years old

>art should be propaganda for my views and anything I vaguely disagree with is socially irresponsible

t. Goebbels

Since that's literally what art already is, why not use it for good?

Because "good" is highly subjective, and conversely so is "bad". 99% of people would not call a comedy about a ridiculous person that openly criticizes her "socially irresponsible"

I understand what you're coming from and feels that way about certain films (Goodfellas does more to glamorize gangsters to dumb people than denounce them) but you're being a bit silly with it towards this show

>>Because "good" is highly subjective, and conversely so is "bad".
Oy vey.

This

She wears it ironically.

Would be better at 22 minutes

good premise but it's stretched thin over a long-ass season

plus, some of the characters are just completely insufferable

I want to fuck this jewess

I've never actually watched this show but these webms are killing me. I want her so bad.

plz kys

its a good show. some good laughs, nothing out of this world.

the thing that would make this a great show? showing off them titties.

Do you actively want a worse society for everyone or just everyone except you and your class or what?

haha yes stalking and harassment are funny when they happen to men

I just want Rachel bloom

Pic related come to mind. I did like that by the seasons end she was shown to be just as obsessive as Rebecca and that she has some serious issues.

Generally though I thought she was annoying.

Poor mans Alison Brie.

Her ass is pathetic for how "thick" she is

I don't watch the show but that clip didn't make her seem lovable at all. It seemed pretty scathing.

If you can believe it, it actually pushes a conservative agenda by highlighting the degeneracy of the modern single woman's lifestyle.

I hate to use the D word like that but it applies here.

which episode is this

And yet it promotes the hair removal industry.

There's no "and yet" to that. Hair removal is a conservative concept.