Were Egyptians actually black? How would we know considering whites wrote your history books? Checkmate whitebois

Were Egyptians actually black? How would we know considering whites wrote your history books? Checkmate whitebois

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/matter/tutankhamuns-blood-9fb62a68597b
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw&index=31&list=LLG5EJRDlA5tPtFbrgTmcSkg
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They where brown. Most African slaves came from other parts of Africa and have little to no relation to the pharaohs of eygypt.

DNA testing

medium.com/matter/tutankhamuns-blood-9fb62a68597b

They were brown and a fairly unique genetic cluster, but with arab and maybe some african mixed in over the long history of the area.

Even if some Egyptians were black, why do all these Blacks think they are direct descendants of the Pharaohs? I don't think that I am directly descended to Charlemagne...

I always figured they were neither white nor black. Like how you wouldn't call a middle eastern or central American person white or black.

egyptians were and still arabic

absolutely not

>Were Egyptians actually black?
Not only were they black, every blacktian was a king or queen and so are their descendants in America. Only nonblacks were commoners in Egypt.

Copts are descendants of ancient egyptians.
copts aren't black.
ergo, ancient egyptians weren't black.

pic related, the coptic pope

Literally every person of western european heritage is related to Charlemagne.

Dude liked to get his freak on.

Sheeeit i didn't know that. My point was that the, thinking that Egyptians were all black makes them think they wuz all kangs, while not acknowledging that Blacks were used for slave labour

Seriously Amurica, I see this shit and all that bathroom's gender thing, and your liberals and nigs really know how to create a problem from literally nothing.

WE

WUZ

WE WUZ PATER EUROPAE N SHEEIT

Didn't start the fire...

Shouldn't you be getting raped Sven

nice

KANGZ N SHEEEEIT NIGGA I SWEAR TO GOD MY FUCKING FAMILY MEMBERS THEY FROM EGYPT MAYNE DEY WUZ PHAROWS N SHIT CRACKA WHITE BOI

Fucking kek, and checked

If you extrapolate back further, you find that someone who succesfully procreated in 3000BC is related to everyone on Earth. While I'm sure there are some pockets of humanity that don't fit the maths perfectly, I think it's safe to say we were all kings 'n' shit.

Thanks senpai

DNA testing is racist white science

A few of the Pharaohs were black, the term at the time was Nubian. In fact, there is one black Pharaoh(Nubian) mentioned in the Bible, I believe he appears sometime during the reign of king Hezekiah of judah, but I could be wrong given it has been quite a while since I last read both Kings and chronicles.

they were mudslimes so brown but not black.

Years and years of anthropological studies have shown that Egyptians look a lot like our modern Egyptians and that they were for all intents and purposes Mediterranean/Arabic looking.

Nigs were only becoming present after Marc Anthony and Cleopatra had their shitshow with Octavian and the war of the second triumvirate, which is like 4000 years after the height of Egyptian civilization and the empire was pretty much dead in all aspects.

check this 5

Under-rated post.

Egyptians were north Africans.

Not subsaharan, therr is literally no evidence for that.

They are actually niggers.

>NEIN NEIN NEIN

I doubt Amenhotep has violent run ins with the police. That nigger's clearly getting shot by racist cops.

They also know how to get money from doing nothing, which is probably the stem of the problem.

Keked and checked

>implying a roman citizenship was worth jack shit after the abolishment of the republic and wasn't given to fuck all because muh progression

>That tactical handplacement to not reveal the fact he can't draw faces for shit.

Mexicans apparently were black too OP
Pic related

Kek'd n checked.

Fuck off crackers.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw&index=31&list=LLG5EJRDlA5tPtFbrgTmcSkg

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO
EVERY AFRICAN WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT

And he can't draw hands for shit either lel

HOL UP

So you admit to enslaving the Jews, while bitching that Whitey invented slavery when blacks did it first?
Checkmate, white bishop to black fake king, Nf7!

>Not showing the history as to why there were black Pharaohs.

The Nubians invaded Egypt during the decline of the Egyptian dynasties. They held Egypt for about 100 years and got raped by the Assyrians.

Tl:;Dr they were invaders not actual Egyptians

>18th dynasty
>fucked their nubian servants by then
DNA test the original pharaohs, brah, not the ones that dipped into the help 18 ages later

Even if Egyptians were black, why should the whole of black-dom take pride on them?

That's like saying white Americans should be ashamed for white Germany's crimes.

OH WAIT

In all likelihood, the egyptians probably didn't closely resemble any current race that's alive today. They were undoubtedly dark skinned, however, probably on the same level as your average sandnigger.

Thanks for the (you)

Brutal

What´s the stands name Sup Forums?

>whites went back in time to modify the depictions of Egyptians made by the Egyptians themselves

This is what people who unironically say "whitebois" actually believe.

History is written by the victor after all.

We have checked the DNA. Its really not up for debate who they were.

Wow.

Did you just admit you have no way of knowing what color egyptians were?
>implying they might have been white
Sheeeeeeiiiit.

>romans not white
But, if Romans weren't white, then, doesn't that mean all those Roman historians were black, meaning, all history was actually written by black men?

>theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Hahaha fucken niggers are delusional.

Praise Kek.

That's not even a proper dab

>le American Education maymay xD

thats a pretty cool stand

WEU WUZ DUEL MASSAS AND SHIT

>The Egyptians were black

Okay, so now blacks owe reparations to the Jews because the black Pharaohs enslaved them to build the pyramids.

>not 『Walk Like An Egyptian』

No they were egyptian(arab) and in the last days of it's empire most of it's leaders were greek/roman

Nubia did conquer Egypt for a time, odds are they were a mix of black and Arabs. After Alexander the Great, the royal family was mainly greek inbreds.

It really all depends on what you define as "black"

KEK

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain