Is he, dare I say it, the Chingford Ronaldo?

Is he, dare I say it, the Chingford Ronaldo?

Nah, he's not quite as fast and he doesn't bang trannies

No, he can't speak English to the same standard.

Kane is like if Tim Tebow turned out to actually be good.

Literally a flat track bully so yes, exactly like Penaldo.

>scores pretty much every time he plays Arsenal, Chelsea, or Man City
>flat track bully

Not sure if you know what that phrase means user, unless you're making a joke about those teams being awful.

Kane?

So you're sating he's better than Ronaldo? Footbal confirmed for coming home.

The only "big clubs" he consistently scores against is Arsenal. Last season he only scored against mediocre City and >Mouyes sinking Chelsea.

He scores against fodder and thats fine for someone like him.

So, do you and the rest of your hipster Arsenal friends wear tights and nail polish to match your ironic lumberjack beards?

Fucks sake...quit embarrassing yourself.

Kane is not world class. Please stop deluding yourselves. There's no need to be contrarian fags about this. You can support Spurs but dont delude yourselves like /arse/

>21 goals in his first season
>25 goals in his second
>10 goals in 19 league games so far

How many goals does a striker need to score to be considered world class? He's scored more in this point in his career than Henry or Rooney did in the same number of games

And that 21 and 25 is for the league only btw. I don't think he's world class yet, but surely he's almost there.

>The only "big clubs" he consistently scores against is Arsenal.
>Last season he only scored against mediocre City and >Mouyes sinking Chelsea.

Also Liverpool. So the only big clubs he consistently scores against is....all of them, except for United.

And yet no top club bids for him or considers him a top player. And for good reason.

>And yet no top club bids for him

Which club that could afford Kane actually needs a striker, though? They're all set at that position.

Bayern: Lewandowski
Barca: Suarez
Real Madrid: Benzema
Chelsea: Costa
Man United: Ibrahimovic
Man City: Aguero
PSG: Cavani

Those strikers are all better than him, so of course none of these clubs are about to pay the presumably insane fee that Levy would demand. The only club that could afford Kane and doesn't already have a striker better than Kane is Arsenal, and that's never happening for obvious reasons.

Liverpool with Kane up top would be genuinely up there tBh

liverpool build up players to sell. kane is already built up.
i can see kane going to real madrid if he keeps his form up for a while.

True, I completely forgot about Liverpool. I don't think Kane would ever go there though, they definitely have the money but they lack the prestige.

Doubt it, Benzema is the perfect striker for that team. Real Madrid need a completely unselfish striker who can accommodate Ronaldo while simultaneously scoring about 20 goals per season, those are few and far between.

>Benzema
>Better than Kane

Benzema is definitely better than Kane. It's just not his job to be the main goalscorer for Real Madrid. If he was at another club he'd be scoring 20+ in the league every season.

Every single one of those teams could do with Kane for various reasons.

well i didn't mean soon. benzema is 29 and kane is 23.

can you see kane spending most of his time on the bench? because that's what he'd be doing on all those other clubs.

Yeah, as a benchwarmer (except maybe at PSG). Why would Kane want that?

Wow, it's almost as if Kane isnt a top pedigree striker and there are better strikers than him! Good for you for figuring it out, Spuds customer!

>he scores a lot of goals so he's a good striker
When will this meme end ?

I never said he was the best in the world, there are 7 or 8 strikers in the entire world better than him. But he's one of the top 10 players in the world at his position and he's only 23, that's definitely "top pedigree".

>He's one of the top 10

He's not even top 15, you delusional retarded customer

Suarez
Griezmann
Ronaldo
Nerman
Aubameyang
Lewandowski
Higuain
Aguero
Costa
Benzema
Dybala
Muller
Icardi
Veratti
Ibra

Are all better

>Veratti

American football knowledge everyone

>le fumble the ball into goal and occasional blootah

>top 10

delusion

>cavani

>verrati

Sometimes I think we're starting to get some credibility when talking about divegrass but numale niggers like you always take us down to ground zero

Fuck you and your meme list

>Veratti

fuck off American nu male hipster

iyou have to too many non strikers on that list

you have to compare kane to other strikers in his age bracket 20-25
that norrows your list down to:
Icardi

>Verratti
hahahahaha
Even Neymar and Muller aren't comparable and Muller is SHIT these days

>verratti

Cavani is shit
Ibra is 55
Benzema is a paedo
Aguero is a crock

>Veratti

lmao what

>Ibra is 55

And the top scorer in the league

>Benzema is a paedo

So was Gary Glitter, but that "da da dadada hey!" song is still catchy

The other strikers i would compare to Kane:
Belotti
Lukaku
Timo Werner
Moussa Dembélé

scoring many goals doesn't make a striker world class

Ronaldo has 16 goals in clasicos, more than anyone else since hecamet Spain. He has also scored something like 17 goals against Atletico since coming to Spain.

>americans