Minnesota's chubby fucktoy

Minnesota's chubby fucktoy.

Degrade her for nudes/info

I'd like to tease that slut till she begs me to put my cock in her. Then I'm gonna wait some more because I hate rape.

she's here to entertain ya lol she'll need you since a career might not be possible

smile for the internet

Where in mn?

less fat than my wife

Slut goes to Univ. of Minnesota, lives in NE mpls

lol young one in training

Well she suck my dick, I'm in Eagan

she wanna share her spread ass to us?

lol not too far, you might see her walkin around NE or downtown one day

she look smart enough to say no to nudes?

How about I tell you what to do to her next time you have sex. ;) ;)

1. Don't Jack hammer.
2. Tease the hell out of her.
3. Bite her ears, neck, kiss her sweet lips.
4. Boob sucking is just for our pleasure but bite it slowly and suck it. And work your way down
5. Go nice and slow till she wants it.
6. Go down on her while fingering her. They love that shit. Better with adildo

7. When she cums.l, Call her your sexy whore and cum inside your beautiful slut. You may jackhammer here. But remember don't shame her when you trying to get her off. Why I say this. I promise you the best blowjob ever in return. If she doesn't give you the same treat ment, you can do what every girl does. Get mad about for not putting much effort..

She looks really beautiful. Don't fck it up user. Thanks for replying with le pics though xx

All the best OP mwah mwah

>How about I tell you what to do to her next time you have sex. ;) ;)
>
>1. Don't Jack hammer.
>2. Tease the hell out of her.
>3. Bite her ears, neck, kiss her sweet lips.
>4. Boob sucking is just for our pleasure but bite it slowly and suck it. And work your way down
>5. Go nice and slow till she wants it.
>6. Go down on her while fingering her. They love that shit. Better with adildo
>
>7. When she cums.l, Call her your sexy whore and cum inside your beautiful slut. You may jackhammer here. But remember don't shame her when you trying to get her off. Why I say this. I promise you the best blowjob ever in return. If she doesn't give you the same treat ment, you can do what every girl does. Get mad about for not putting much effort..
>
>She looks really beautiful. Don't fck it up user. Thanks for replying with le pics though xx
>
>All the best OP mwah mwah
True that, all chicks like being dominated but they love it when they are treated like a queen. Have fun b/ro

Tell her that her smile is so amazing

what about toys?
show us what she uses when you are allready flaccid again.

;]

lol not exactly what she's good for but meh her she is naked for ya

Have you done any kinky stuff you'd like to share b/ro?

kinky is probably not how she remembers it but roommate already set her up on the couch and did exactly what he wanted @3am when I brought her home boozed/sloppy. She slipped out b4 we woke, never mentioned it...

she looks like so much fun. Don't ruin it with your rude behaviour.
lets see that tight pussy?

M8 that's rape. Go kill yourself.