What are Sup Forums's thoughts on filthy frank?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on filthy frank?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeqRj-bYIzc
bestof4chan.tumblr.com/
talesof4chan.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

filthy reddit

Pure trash. Now fuck off.

literally who?

pleb millenial version of tom green & eric andre knock off

he's a preppy shit irl

Someone post the superior humour starter pack please.

everyone one Sup Forums loves him and thinks he's the funniest guy on "the tube"

completely unfunny and nothing that hasn't been done before, and better, by actually talented people

This
People just pretend to hate him to be edgy contrarians

DEEPEST LORE

>talented people
you need talent now to make vomit cake
fuck off

I subscribed to him years ago when his channel was disastamusic. I fucking hate him now, but I can't bring myself to hit the unsubscribe button. It's like a personal thing or something.

DUDE IM SO RANDOM LMAO

Does anyone else feel like he's getting cucked by his """""""fanbase""""""? If you listen to his actual bandcamp albums or check his non-character twitter, he's a legitimately nice guy with a much better sense of humor than he shows in his videos. Now they're about getting views, not what he actually wants to do. I unsubbed last year when he started gong down that road. Glad I did, total cancer

This. Also, add "ABSOLUTE ______" to this pic.

And succ

There was a very depressing thread on Sup Forums? that happened a while back when Johji regularly used made vlogs.

I agree. What about thicc?

>that tfw im from reddit and you can not send me back

hehe

Very nice
Tell that to Alexandro, Hameed, Gdog709(or809 i can't remember) and all the other ones that thought they could cross post

He speaks very good Japanese. DId he learn it growing up?

He's half Nip, half shitposter.

>jerma
But why?

he's literally not funny tho

You Sup Forumseddt teens aren't Sup Forums and never will be

went down the shitter after that crayfish racing video

He was before the New York taint.
youtube.com/watch?v=AeqRj-bYIzc

>h3h3 in Israel
>makes fun leddit and people like ledditors
>moves to NY
>target demographic is meme-spouting ledditors

don't forget to add the (((Eric Andre))) show to that image

The only thing worse than New York is Southern California.

you're twisting my words there, but hey whatever helps yo cope with your shit taste friendo

See

it was better when he hung out with random freaks, niggers, and midgets instead of YouTube celebrity Chads. I just can't rel8 anymore

Everyone knows Sup Forums started it all, it's just when reddit become famous for normies for Sup Forums to blame them for these kind of things so they can be the Sup Forumstards that they've used to.

Yeah people forget Sup Forums used to love these "memes" at one point

Cake trilogy is pure kino.

Why do you newfrogs think every board is Sup Forums?

1- iDubbbz
2- Filthy Frank
3- Anything4views
9001- Maxmoefoe
9002- Howtobasic

That's because when the memes begin here, they're fresh, like an inside joke within in a community. Then people who have no business knowing or using the meme start using it and it goes to shit, aka, becoming leddit-tier.

>lol m-m-muh sekrit club ,':^)
Fuck off

>this redit tier shit is still up
does rachel like this trash or something, ginger?

Childhood is when you idolize Frank. Adolescence is when you realise iDubzz makes more sense.

I can't speak for him, but someone (used to) hear about Anonymous and always equated it to Sup Forums. After they realized Sup Forums wasn't a cool ebin raiding board like it used to, they move to another board that related to their interest.

because hivemind

Actually, the "I'm 16 and my humor is fucking superior" starter pack is posting this fucking image over and over again

I love the fact how manlytears used to shill how handsome he was and now he's balding.

> eric andre knock off
fuck of with that unfunny shit

>now he's balding
HAHAHAHA MANLET TEARS IS BALDING NOW, TOO? HAHAHAHAHAA

jerma, cr1tikal and cia don't belong here.

Not funny and he and his fanbase ruined idups.

>you will never be made upset and intimidated by images on the internet
Jesus f-cking christ lads.

Why is Shrek there twice?

I remember there was an even bigger version of it, does anybody have it?

>idubbbz makes an appearance

this might be the most perfect image on the internet, and the fact that people get so angry at it that they spend hours making parodies of it to defend their awful taste is only further proof of its beauty

>you will never compile an image of entertainment that you dislike to cover your your crippling insecurities

also don't say the lord's name in vain, this is a Christian imageboard

fanbase is super retarded edgy teens. old fanbase found him retarded and disgusting and still funny. new fanbase is "papa franku fuck my asshole and puke my earholes"

>said a /tv poster

>/tv
What's that?

fuck off satan

idubbbz is the only genuinely funny one out of that pack of shitters

Don't forget these tumblr flavored /r/Sup Forums blogs.
bestof4chan.tumblr.com/
talesof4chan.tumblr.com/

i think you just wanna suck his dick Tbh

The r/Sup Forums mention covers that shit already. There's only so much room.

Let it be known: you are even worse.

You are plebeian retards of the highest order. You spend all day discussing shitfests like filthy frank and watching Half in the Bag whilst gargling " za' " down your mongrel throat.

Then you have the stones to appraise his superiors? That's hilariously adorable. I mean, have you ever even heard of VA? I guess it's okay for sixth graders to have taste like this but you take it to a whole other level. Do you talk about Cinema showers and Anvils all day too?

Nobody wants you mongoloids here. From patricians to cuckold spammers. You're an embarrassment to fucking everybody on this site and the reason why Sup Forums is so looked down upon now.

>I'm a 29 year old NEET and MY sense of humour is fucking superior

new idubbbbz does nothing but repeat his old memes, just like h3h3.

MDE shouldn't be in that pic

I realize that but it just needs to be pointed out that screenshots that have the ironic "lol add me to the r/Sup Forums screencap xD" are also posted on these tumblrs, oblivious to the fact they're part of the problem.

I enjoy his music

The fact that it upsets so many apes on Sup Forums is the worst part and only confirms that the waifufags and /lit/ were right about this place being invaded

Garbage.
Joji Miller on the other hand is alright.

>you will never be made upset and intimidates by others' taste so much that you waste days making shitty memes

I know you find it funny only because it's a group of people partaking in this, like friends actually hanging out having a good time. And you, deep down, sort of vicariously put yourself in one of their shoes because you never had a close-knit group of friends who did weird funny sick shit with you. You are a loser who enjoys watching an untalented group of people do disgusting shit that would otehrwise be completely unfunny if you weren't so desperate for escapism and seeking vicarious thrills through other groups of people. I bet you enjoy Giantbomb/Funhaus too.

who doesn't?

Are you gay?

serious? if anything I'd take Filthy Frank over Joji Miller. Joji is an uber liberal failed hipster.

i spy with my little eye, jane

takes one to know one

Holy fuck
how will these Sup Forumsedditors recover?

provocative without a message
crass without comedy
disgusting without humor

'cause it's twice as bad.

Except he makes some really good music.

iDubbz would be a great twink bottom t b h, I'd poz his hole any day of the week

Modern day Jackass.

How's this different then jackass?

Sure way more tame, but there is way worse stuff you could be wasting your time on

bump

Trust me, as a person living in southern california, it's relatively uncucked. You go up to NORTHERN California however, everybody under the age of 40 is literally pic related. It's honestly hell on earth. Socal is pretty right wing, as most people here actually have some wealth