Hey bros, I found some hydrocodone that expired 3 days ago but still would like to get fucked up off them...

Hey bros, I found some hydrocodone that expired 3 days ago but still would like to get fucked up off them. They are 5-325 like the pic and there's 8 1/2 . Can I do this without destroying my liver and how much should I do I'm 6 feet and 200 pounds thanks

3 you should be ok if your stomach doesn't suck... take a 4th after an hour if you can handle it... do that twice and boom... add liquor if you aint a hoe ass bitch

Those pills have Acetaminophen. So heres the daily chart for it.

Maximum Single Dose: 1000 mg
Minimum Dosing Interval: every 4 hours
Maximum Dose: 4000 mg per 24 hours

This
3 is probably fine. Otherwise you can extract the goodness with cold water extraction aka CWO. Google it.

Huh,no shit. Thanks I appreciate, further tips are welcome and general drug thread I guess

Physician fag here.
the toxic dose for the liver of acetaminophen is 150mg/kg with a max of 12g
youre 90kg which is over the max
so you can take 12g max.
so you should be able to take about 30 of those within a 24 hour period and not die.

However, if you are to take 8, that so much acetaminophen that you the norco wouldnt even have an impact as much.
basically what im saying is, if you take 8 of them, then its gonna have the same exact feeling as if you just only took 3 of 4.
the "feeling" you get will plateau with that much acetaminophen

sigh.

you realize you could just google this shit rather than asking the worst possible people on earth for health information.

medication doesn't expire like milk. it just loses effectiveness after a certain period of time. there are some medications that will break down chemically but the expiration date would not be accurate to within 3 days. it would have to be well before a harmful chemical breakdown would occur.

also, you could look up dangerous amounts of acetaminophen because that's basically what those are. acetaminophen with the narcotic added. 5mg of the narcotic, 325mg of tylenol essentially. These are specifically low dosage of the tylenol as typically what i have seen given out by doctors is a 5-500, or a 7-750. i assume depending on other factors they would want you to have the lower tylenol dosage while still alleviating your pain with the narcotic, hence the 5-325.

if you're this dumb that you couldn't go google this shit, i recommend you throw them away.

if you're going to do shit anyway, do the most obvious fucking thing and take one to gauge how you react to it.

THEN you can decide whether you want to take more. however, if you only have 8 1/2 of them, and it were me, i'd space them out. you can either have one night of really high, or a couple nights of pretty decent high.

again if it were me, i'd take 3 and enjoy. next weekend or something, take another 3.

hell, use them to get a chick to bang you. "hey babe, i got a couple hydros, you tryin to come get high for a bit?" but be up front about it, don't spike her shit, Bill Cosby.

Hey, sometimes people ask these things because they want interaction,tips, and personal experiences. Not some big pharma company telling me just chill bro

*cough* Erowid *cough*

i don't trust shit from Sup Forums

i literally had the exact same experience as you and i just looked it up online without using Sup Forums and found people with experiences dosage and what it contain its not hard like holy shit

Yeah it's reliable but tends to not cover all the and questions

who cares? do you feel better?

I found an old bottle I got from 2006 I got from the dentist with the old 500mg version in it.

Never been a pillhead. but have to say I was tempted to try it. Too old?

Hi guys.

My dog got prescribed Xanax when she got her stomach pumped. Have heaps left over.

What happen if I combine them with a 40 of bourbon?

Most likely, I'm pretty sure they banned those cause niggas was dropping left and right from od's but if your confident take 2.and see how you feel

You get a while lotta good times

I dont wanna start a new thread so I might just ask here. Last night I took 1.5 mg of Xanax and blacked out. Never took any benzos. Today I wake up with my left eye hurting a little bit and when the usually red area under my lower lids seems white. Also my tongue is yellow, Is that from the pills? They are orange. I just dont wanna die from eating yellow paint or some shitt like that.

both are stupid ideas

That's why I didn't take any. Only drugs I ever liked were psychedelics and I rarely do that anymore.

1.5mg of xanax isnt much at all... its a lot for a prescription, but not shit for a pillhead.
the symptoms youre having are probably from something else.... if they dont go away within a few days then i wouldnt worry about it... or if your eye pain gets to the point where you cant deal with it... seek help

it's AIDS and Ebola combined.

you took the pill that contained Ebolaids

kek

Thanks for the input. Like I said, never did xanax or anything like that before. How much should I take next time to have a good time? I remember feeling pretty good before I lost track of everything.

since youre going to do it again, take 1.5 again. cant tell if just trolling since 1.5 wont black you out

Not trolling. It was almost midnight so maybe I just fell asleep and don't remember. Anyway, better safe than sorry. Or, in my case, better look stupid than sorry.

5-500s are banned or not used mostly because of overdosing so the max is now 325 per 5 milliliters

I've seen one beer black out lightweights.

If you "Blacked out" after 1.5, id suggest taking .5 and work your way up, the onset is only 15 minutes so its not long to know if you want to redose yourself. some drugs hit some people different. For example, ill give some patients 150mcg of fentanyl (which is basically extremely strong heroin) and they will still be screaming in pain.
and ill give someone else with the same problem 20mcg and there ass is floating on a cloud within 2 minutes for hours.

damn remmeber when everyone just smoked weed and now that its less taboo people are trying to keep up with pills...

It's still the most taboo because it's about the only thing that shows up on drug tests, so annoying.

yeah brother and i cant pretend i didnt have some iniganary pain here and there

something seems sketchy about popping 8 hydrocodones without health effects...

op here just gonna take 3 and see how it goes for an hour

Hydropap does some damage to liver but less than acetaminophen would alone usually. Hydroprofen is better if you have liver issues. Keep the dosage of the acetaminophen below 2000mg in a 20-24 hour period if you want to minimize damage, but 3 should be perfectly fine honestly.
>pic related

2 dog, be safe. You can work your way up if you like later.

Well...? How'd it go? Did he died?

3 is perfectly fine

its only been about 12 mins, usually dont even feel anything yet, made sure im starving so oughta kick in soon

I know, I'm a pharm tech.
I know. I was just trying to bump the thread.

....alrighty then

so anyone have any actual bad drug expierences? like almost actually dying? I once ate about 14 tylenol 3's to an hero but just puked them out

sure ive had to drink charcoal twice from xanax soma and lortab mixes. the problem is you tell yourself youre not fucked up so you keep taking more

I ODd on meth the first time I did it because I had no clue what I was doing at the time, several years ago. Clean for a few years now, and have had alcohol poisoning once.

>Also my tongue is yellow, Is that from the pills?
No that's from getting throatfucked by Spongebob

Soma coma is the weirdest fucking feeling.

Doc, help! I just got off weed for a month to move and get a new job.

I have always drank beer for anxiety and I would like to stop that too, but base sober me is just not serviceable mentally, I need something to slow things down that can be taken going forward, any suggestions?

Not that specific medfag, but do you have any mental/neurological disorders or chronic migraines?

many incidences while somatosed i would shake violently but i would wake up and have no idea. normal life only hanging around pill heads tho, used to eat hot soup with them just to make them kick in faster

seizures if you will

Anything less than 30mg is just gonna make you feel loopy, a waste in my opinion. So I'd say take at least 6. Might even need more than that, actually. I know 30mg Oxycodone fucked me up good when I first started fucking around with this shit, but Hydro is a little less potent.

Doing a shit load of tylenol one time will not damage your liver.. If you plan to continue your opioid habit, get pills without the tylenol or just switch to heroin.

I'm currently in recovery and wouldn't wish addiction upon my worst enemy, but I know you'll do whatever you will, and that's just my advice to have the most fun.

The fun kinda stops when you get heavily addicted and need this shit to even function. So just don't let yourself go that far and you'll be fine. (This is fucking harder than you can imagine.)

Just my opinion.

i eventually went to rehab tho and got off the cocktails. now i just drink alot go figure

Borderline personality, high IQ and high anxiety. I would probably sleep every 3 days completely sober.

My base thought pattern is about 10 different threads of thought going on at the same time with a song playing in the background. I also have severe tinitus.

It's like a circus in my head, drinking slows it down a bit, but not much. 2 DUIs under the belt, almost 3.

Google cold water extraction method to separate the opiate from the Tylenol. That shit literally destroys your liver.

maybe if you already have cirrhosis. if not you'll be fine

Over time, yes. But don't imply it will happen after one dose..

Thought people only did this with DXM

I would think about seeing a psychiatrist or your family doctor if you have one. Ask about antidepressants. Xanax should help by you should probably start at a low dose, especially if you've had problems in the past with it. Also try taking vitamin b6 supplements because they should help. Obviously your doctor can tell you more or prescribe a better medication for you if need be.

he doesnt have a chance in hell of getting xanax prescription

>literally destroys your liver
My GF is an RN in a nursing home. In the last 10 years, she's only seen about 3 cases of liver failure due to substance/alcohol abuse and those guys were extremeists of the highest order.

>2 DUIs under the belt, almost 3
Maybe you should just give up drugs and alcohol? Just a thought

Probably not, but there are plenty of other medications that could help him. He needs to see a psychiatrist and speak with them.about the issues and after a few meetings they will be inclined to help him in whichever way they think is best, be that Xanax or not.

But if you go in saying someone on Sup Forums gave you medical advice, they'll probably try to give you antipsychotics

Thanks, I do think Xanax looks promising, but GF doesn't like the idea, shes the RN I spoke of above.

I've never been a pillhead, but I do like psychedelics and certainly beer.

Just please don't ever mix xanax and beer, goddamn.

Sorry meant to reply to about DUI

The DUIs were years and years ago. And I wish I could give it up, but fuck that, it's just not possible.

I'm floating at a serviceable, functional rate, but I would like to just be free of drugs and potential legal bullshit.

Never ask for xanax. Its hardly prescribed anymore by any respectable doctors. You need to get sober first. Drugs and alcohol fuck with your brain more than you think it does

Lost 5 friends to opiate/alcohol interactions, I would never.

This is why it's such a problem for me to figure out.

I've done 6 months sober and it was horrible,

I definitely need something to balance things out.

you just sound like an addict. not sure what else there is to say

Well of course. Never ask for any specific scheduled medication, especially sedatives of any form.

The way he says it is like Xanax is the only option for him

Okay med fags. I have some palpable tenderness just below my sternum/upper epigastrum which started this morning. Laterally I also have some palpable tenderness on the bottom ribs just adjacent. I think the rib pain is my benchpress yesterday were the barbell rested on my chest. Standing up straight I feel a bit of pain when my abdo becomes taut.

I am doing some heavy squats and deadlifts today and don't want to get a hiatus hernia.

People like me are why addicts exist, not everyone is the same upstairs.

It's why humans have done drugs for millennia, it helps. Morality likes to assign one type of person to exist and all others should be persecuted, this is unfair and uninformed because they are normal and don't understand, can't relate.

No, but it is commonly prescribed for a multitude of his symptoms. In the other post it says for him to talk to his doctor and that several different antidepressants could help. Xanax is the only specific drug listed in the post but it is by no means the only option. It's just the first one that popped into my head. If they DO decide to give him xanax they will educate him on proper usage and give him an adequate dosage.

Just consult your doctor man. Don't get the final word from anyone on here, even if they claim to be a professional or even show your their certifications/etc

op is here ama but i did the extraction thing not half bad not totally fucked up tho

Like I said, my GF is an RN, she knows this stuff too.

She doesn't like Xanax at all and prefers me to just drink, but fuck.

why do drug addicts get so much shit? we obviously dont care about our lives so stop telling us to goddamn it im not gonna have a change of heart because you told me to

The weight on your chest could also be responsible for the tenderness below your sternum. You taking resting days, hydrating, not overexerting, etc.? I am are you know what you're doing but without physically seeing that, it sounds like town muscles and too much weight and/or for too long.

/fit/ might know more as I'm sure some of the members there probably have more personal experience with treating/preventing those types of injuries than I do, personally.

and i must say goddamn did that shit taste horrible i needed applejuice just to wash it down

Yeah but other's care about us and it kills them inside to see us "slowly killing ourselves". We are completely blind to this when in the midst of an addiction

Hey op max I would do is 5, I love opiates but were going thru an "epidemic" so docs won't give pills anymore not even cough syrup so time to bang heroin from tha Mexicans

alrite thanks

i can see where you come from but think about it this way;i could of swalled those pain pills and died 2 years ago or do drugs everyday and still be alive, because after suicide you dont give a fuck about anything the world is your oyester

It's cheaper and more plentiful. Don't do heroin though, at least go for fentanyl if you absolutely must because most dealers give you same weight/price as heroin and it is much much stronger, so do smaller doses.

Also if you insist on injecting, go to a needle exchange and get fresh needles please. Carry narcan with you. You never know when that shit could save your life, or the life of a loved one.

country wide or in your state? i live in big river az so the mexicans hand out prescription drugs across the border like candy, or so i hear

just take some N-acetylcysteine, it's the antidote to acetaminophen poisoning

I've been to tijuana, almost got my ass kicked asking for meds.

is that otc

yes

I'm just gonna throw this out there - as much fun as opiates are - there is a reason they are "bad". shit can be seriously addictive. It took me a few years to go from casual pill lover, to junkie.. like 6+ years, but I ended up there all the same.

once your brain figures out it can get all its "feel good" by having you just fucking buy stuff... it is too late.

really? my friends went one time and he walked in and aksed for xanax, the lady said he need a prescrip. and right before he lef tshe directed him to another person literally on the other end of the store who made him a prescription

huh, that was what I was excpepting lol, everything did not go as excepted :(

you speak as if fentanyl is easy to get

Okay, so yeah you're still alive, so you have time to figure out why you're considering suicide and what exactly the drugs are helping you with. Then maybe start dealing with it in some way that doesn't require drugs.

I mean, if you are able to use drugs without causing yourself or others serious problems then I have no issue with it whatsoever. Honestly, good for you for finding something that works.

I've been a heroin junkie for the last 5 years and I'm finally trying to figure out a way to live without it again. 30-something days without heroin now, but still shoot 1mg suboxone every other day or so when cravings get bad... A big part of it now is just my needle addiction it would seem, as in I just crave to shoot something... Makes me feel fucking weak as fuck, but I'm slowly getting stronger. It's been 5 years of daily use, so maybe I should be expecting this recovery to take a little while..

Opiate addiction is an addiction you can never fully me tally get over either. You will deal with temptation likely for the rest of your life.

Suboxone can help for anyone trying to kick it, seriously.

If you aren't going to stop though, please carry narcan with you as it could save your life or the life of a friend/loved one some day. Stay safe and at least made sure you know how much you can handle without falling out.

sorry bud looks like you got a good egg i guess. maybe if you go again arrange a plan or something

In the area I live in, the dope dealers all have both. It's probably more plentiful than heroin around here.

true, if you love life opiates are your worst enemy, and vice versa

I really can't stress this enough. it literally re-programs your brain. You don't realize you are getting addicted - you are just "having a good time" "enjoying yourself" "fuck off mom"...

best friend was "too tough" to get addicted - well .. maybe, but he sure as fuck OD'd one time too many and his room mate found him cold with a needle stuck in his arm.

I'd been doing all kinds of drugs for years - so what if I liked pills! Then after a while someone had some H to smoke, and it was that same warm feeling.. but CHEAP! and easy to get! 2 years later, making 60k a year for a startup, and spending $100 a day on my habit. that is 30k a fucking year ok? for drugs.

i might turn in for the night, stay safe and sedated Sup Forumsros and remmeber 400 milligrams of ap is the limit