Just fucked my best friend's girl AMA

Just fucked my best friend's girl AMA

Pic related, its her

fat hoe, nothing to be proud about

I fucked my bf's girl for six months, thinkin' that I could manage the thing, I was so wrong

Still got pussy tonight, user

What did you do?

I've been waiting to rail her for years before she got with the guy, dude. Fuuck.

Does he know it yet?

Can we get more pics? Nudes too

Tits or gtfo

Nah he was asleep, at home when I picked her up. She fucks with me to spite him really, he cheated on her for years.

Fucked your mom

hes an asshole just taker her off him

damn more

She can't find it in her to leave him I've tried that route. She also has a kid with him too, and has no where else to stay but at his house with his parents.

Also, last of the nudes. She doesnt send much. Gets too self conscious

keep fucking her if you can, she deserves it

How does it feel to have commited to one sin that actually rules your so called "friendship" invalid and puts a marker on your head?

Now you are considered outlawed and can be punished with no social consequences for the punsiher.

tl;dr: Was the sweet cotton candy crack worth it?

For sure, my dude

So he repeatedly cheats on her for years, constantly breaks her trust, makes fun of her and puts her down, and doesnt watch his own kid,and it's okay, but when she fucks me once to spite him I'm the bad guy?

>best friend
>fucking their girl

Pick one. By the looks of it, you never really had a best friend if you're willing to demoralise them.
Anyway, I'm no moralfag. Congratulations on fucking a chubby cumdumpster then posting it on 4chin to impress 14-year-olds.

nice dubs btw, my guy

>adding crucial detail after the post is made

How does it feel to be uneducated? Your friend is shit cunt and you probably are too if you hang out with him.

Murder suicide or gtfo subhuman.

I added the detail on an earlier post???