Is there such thing as a white genocide?

Is there such thing as a white genocide?

Is it as bad as the Jewish Holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will acknowledge white genocide when Sup Forums acknowledges the holocaust.

holocaust was real
6 gorillion is innacurate
now admit it shithead

Literally nothing is as bad as the Holocaust.

except your countries genocide of native americans

Agreed.

If you think about the individuals, holocaust is worse

If you think about the human race as a whole, white genocide will have the largest negative impact on us since the fall of the roman empire

Full confession, all 12 million holocaust victims.

#WhiteGenocide

the bisons had it worse

#WhiteGenocide 2

>12 gorillion
wew
[citation needed]

Redpill copy paste from the "other" chan.

------------------------------------------------------

=WHITE GENOCIDE PROVEN==
Helmuth Nyborg argues that non-white immigration and improved health care (contraception, lowered infant mortality, etc) are tag-teaming the West's genetic fitness.
>This article briefly describes Lynn’s view on what makes modern populations rise and fall. It then provides
>a demographic analysis of what happens to modern sub-fertile high-IQ Western populations when
Internal Relaxation of Darwinian Selection (IRDS) combines with External Relaxation (ERDS, in the form
of super-fertile low-IQ non-Western immigration) into Double Relaxation of Darwinian Selection (DRDS).
The genotypic IQ decline will ruin the economic and social infrastructure needed for quality education,
welfare, democracy and civilization. DRDS is currently unopposed politically, so existing fertility differentials
may eventually lead to Western submission or civil resistance.
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

--------------------------------------------------------

WhiteGenocide 3

I had enough of this anti-semitism coming from Trump supporters, I'll be #ArtilleryForHillery now.

It's worst

WhiteGenocide 5

White suicide if something

Sorkozy promotes #whiteGenocide

youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug

#WhiteGenocide....

Anti-White Jew likes #WhiteGenocide

Blondes to die out in 200 years

White genocide is worse than the Holocaust because people won't try to stop white genocide

SJWs always justify #WhiteGenocide

#WhiteGenocide Australia

SJWs support #WhiteGenocide

When I object to the genocide of my race, the White race, SJWs call me a Naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

>White genocide
>Literally just whites delaying parenthood because of egoism
>I wanna be a trillionaire before even considering children!
>Predictably end up without children

SJWs invented the perpetual motion machine. The advocate for "diversity" in peaceful (only) White areas, and become an "anti-racist" activist to demonize anyone who objects.

Anti-racist is code-word for anti-White.

Last line of defence for the "anti-racist" SJW is pretending to be a retard.

"White people don't exist". 'Who's a White person"?

Discuss slavery and the SJW suddenly knows who White people are.

SJWs make me puke.

Yeah ... you really showed this strawman whos boss ... go you ... good job

Anti-White SJWs will use their hammers, crowbars and baseball bats on people who don't accept #WhiteGenocide.

But #whiteGenocide is not forced...

Buhu ... some rednecks got beat up ... what a shame ...beacause rednecks or white supremacists are famous for their peacloving anti violence attitude and would never do such a Thing ....

I didn't know Switzerland had niggers.

Even though Communism has more than quadruple the death toll.

he really said that, this motherfucker

The refrain of "peaceful" pro-WhiteGenocide activists is sickening.

Flash news i am white with aryan heritage (my grandpa was HJ) ...

Yes and it's happening everywhere, no single person can call it out or they get blacklisted, shut down with death threats.

yeah, look at all these violent white supremacists

>Is there such thing as a white genocide?
When only white countries are pushed to receive "diversity" it's pretty obvious that it exists.

Where did i say pro white genocide activists (a group of people that is a complete and utter strwaman btw) are peacefull ... i just said that i dont give a damn if rednecks get their ass handed to them thats all

As always, the media hypocrisy is astounding.

Israel for Jews. White countries for everyone.

#whiteGenocide

The Holocaust was a result of the prototype of white genocide.

The results of white genocide have already been much worse than the holocaust was (how many massacres around the world would have been prevented if the colonies still existed?). When all is said and done the scales won't be comparable.

>white heritage
lmfao. let me worship what people completely unrelated to me have done! hwat 'eritage! xDDD

grow the fuck up with your buzzwords and ellipses. you're not mysterious. you're not cool. you're not even edgy. you're a faggot.

This is what Jews actually believe ... no Shoah like a Jewish Shoah.

Look at all These nice pacifist ... i couldnt possible imagine that These people would hurt anyone

cool, story behind pic?

Hah, you think the Jews will be satisfied? They have a bone to pick with whites for resisting, but they won't abide anything short of complete dominance.

Never again ... must any force on Earth have the power to harm Jews. All must fall so they can be secure.

White genocide doesn't exist.

I feel sorry for brainwashed schmucks who are now incorrigible anti-Whites--tainted goods promoting #WhiteGenocide.

They cannot be reprogrammed to think rationally.

Some hooligan wite supremacists ... Picture is more of a placeholder ... ever heard of white supremacist prison gangs ? ... and there are poeple who honestly dont understand why i think that whitepride or whiresupremacists could have a tendency to violence

The anti-White SJW's hero

SJWs still trying to justify #WhiteGenocide

>Some hooligan wite supremacists *breathes through mouth* Picture is more of a placeholder *breathes through mouth* ever heard of white supremacist prison gangs ? *breathes through mouth* and there are poeple who honestly dont understand why i think that whitepride or whiresupremacists could have a tendency to violence

keked hard

SJWs engage in endless hate hoaxes to silence those opposed to #WhiteGenocide

SJWs engage in endless hate hoaxes to silence those opposed to #WhiteGenocide 2

SJWs engage in endless hate hoaxes to silence those opposed to #WhiteGenocide 3

Mainstream media is complicit.

SJW hate hoax...

I think the target corporatists want to destroy are the human rights laws that the West has produced. Western principles just happen to be held by most white people on the planet.

>white women refuse to have childs
>when they do it's with jamals

if it's a genocide that must be the most pathetic one i can think of lol

Jews create organizations to make legitimate activists look bad.

Lenin advocating leading your opposition to control him.

Canadian nazi party financed by Jews.

#WhiteGenocide

#WhiteGenocide 7

#WhiteGenocide 8

#WhiteGenocide 9

#WhiteGenocide 10

The pro- #WhiteGenocide movement is getting over the top...

the torches of freedom story is awesome.
Explains really good how all this memes work

#WhiteGenocide 11

#WhiteGenocide 12

How can someone elected in a White country want #WhiteGenocide?

I think there is a conspiracy at work by lefties to undermine white people through media and other means. The term "white genocide" is fucking retarded though. No one is rounding us up into camps and killing us off. If we are victims of anything, it's our own guilt.

Soon the whole continent will be a no-go zone for Whites.

SJWs silent...

#WhiteGenocide 14

#WhiteGenocide 15

#WhiteGenocide 16

Of course. Haven't you felt it, the slow, marching breakdown of all western culture? The incessant cry for "social justice," the cry that never ends and has no end goal in mind? The shattering of all tradition we once held sacred and inviolate, what made us strong as a nation, so powerful that the entire world would strive to emulate the western world, but now we're breaking down? The nonsense of "equality," a state of existence made impossible for obvious reasons, yet still perpetuates somehow? There's your white genoicide, the work of actively annihilating more than just a race, but an entire way of existence. You wouldn't even be asking this question if you didn't already suspect it exists.

Is it as bad as the Jewish Holocaust? It's worse. The Jews would lose just a handful of people (the 6 million number is garbage, proven by the lack of mass graves in Germany to correlate with that number, not to mention the magical explosion in population that would have to have taken place if that number were real, only to again magically level out in growth.) compared to the erasure of everything good and decent we once stood for.

But, we can stop it. Step 1 is locking down the borders of the country good and tight. Then will come the return to good values. Europe is totally screwed, but we're not at the brink yet.

good goy

#WhiteGenocide for Ireland--a country that has been a victim for hundreds of years--still justified by SJWs because the people are White.

Anti-racist=anti-White

#WhiteGenocide 15

#WhiteGenocide 16

#WhiteGenocide 17

#WhiteGenocide 177

Interestingly I think this is also a Che quote

#WhiteGenocide 18

#WhiteGenocide 19

#WhiteGenocide 20

So? Why do you care about non white non christian primitives over you own people?

#WhiteGenocide 200

one of the most awful shop i'v ever seen, did you do it yourself ?

>Sup Forums is one person
The holocaust is real, white genocide is also real.

Yes in the sense that white lands are heading towards a Brazil situation where whites will just be a minority in ethnically neutral land with all sorts of mixed people in between.
Some whites will survive untouched but with no land of their own and with blanda upp becoming more and more common.

white genocide... fight for your children