One will defend you, others will try to kill you

One will defend you, others will try to kill you.

bunny

The Mask
Easily one of the most powerful beings in comic book history

Bugs but I like the Mask better

Bugs or The Mask

Bugs once sawed florida off from the continental US in a matter of seconds. The mask bends reality at will but is a goofball 24/7

The Mask no question

Movie Mask or comic Mask? I'll take the latter in a heartbeat, otherwise Bugs

isn't the mask basically a god?

Literally 100% chance I die to a falling piano or giant mallet tbph

Deadpool is gay. Woody's name is a euphemism for penises. And Bug Bunny cross-dresses to entertain men.

I guess I have to go with The Mask as my protector.

Deadpool would be the first to die.
Woody would kill himself, he won't be able to handle the banter
Humanity goes extinct the first week Mask and Bugs fight 1 on 1

the mask

who gives a fuck about the comics, go back to twitter

Bugs Bunny always had incredible plot armor though

The Mask, I want the Mask

So does the comic book Mask.

He is literally almost as strong as an elder God.

Does Bugs crossdress at all in that recent Looney Tunes show? Asking for a friend

serious question, is the mask the most powerful comic book character?

The greatest weakness of the Mask is the morality of the person wearing it, you start off with good intentions and it slowly starts to corrupt you. You're fucking invincible with it on, but eventually you will take it off just to feel normal and in that moment some shit goes down and another user takes it.

It's a fucking curse

I don't know much about comics but I think pic related was banished from hell because not even satan could handle him kek

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH the Mask? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I’m talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Bugs Bunny has actually lost fights a couple times. Has the Mask?