I have this single really long, wispy hair that sprouts from the same place every time, like once a year. Its very thin...

I have this single really long, wispy hair that sprouts from the same place every time, like once a year. Its very thin, and it is nearly invisible unless you look really hard in the mirror. It grows out of the side of my eyebrow, and it gotten as long as 3 inches.

Do any of you have these mutant hairs? I just pulled on mine in the dark because i could feel it and it plucked out. I wish I had saved it to show you, but I doubt a camera could even pick it up. What are these called, and does anyone have any information on these?

pic unrelated

not a word for it as far as i know. Its apparently one fucked up hair follicle in an obvious place.

I have a stupid thick and gnarly eyebrow that occasionally pokes through. Its like thin copper gauge wire and it always seems to pop out when i'm laying in bed rubbing my eyebrows

Their called lucky hairs.

You shouldn't pluck them, you should grow them..

how often?

It means a ghost is thinking of you.

once every 2-3 months or more if i'm looking for it. One on each eyebrow. The one on the right is thick and course as fuck and the one on the left brow has a naturally occurring knot in it or something.

we used to jokingly call them "spider legs" in spanish when my dad had them

I also have this ear piercing that closed up like 10 years ago. It was a cartilage piercing deep in my ear, "conch piercing" if you want to get an idea of where its located at. I had 2 of them. Anyway, so the site of the piercings have one hole each. If I fold it over and squeeze my ear together, sebum squirts out the top hole, like solid pus.

The bottom one used to get all fucked up too. Like 3-4 times sometimes I'd feel my ear and could tell it was filled with pus. If I positioned my fingers the right way, I could squeeze it and pus would literally explode oout of it there was so much pressure. One time I showed my friend and when I squeezed it a stream of pus and blood hit the ceiling and stained where it hit.

What are these called?

I love those old aphorisms.

stupid mistakes from your angsty suburban teenage youth is what they are traditionally called

poor hygiene is what we call it at your current age

Awesome, Vader loves you

It's true, but the shipping costs are inflated so it's not really worth it.

praise trips

look boys i'm sexually attracted to nylon: pantyhose, tights, stockings

>and i can't help it

now feed me

No, I read enough about what it is. Angsty teenager making bad decision about the piercing, yes haha. I think I have a cyst in there. It has nothing to do with hygeine. Its dead skin buildup down there and it refills. I just can't find too much on it.

dubs checked

Did you get Chicken Pox later in life, I have a load that grow out of Scar Tissue on my Face from itat about 4 time the speed of other Hairs and are sheet white and very stiff like Cat Whiskers.

Stop stalking me

nice dubs. no i did yrs ago

I have that exact same shit!!

My wife laughs at me about it. I get one in the center of my forehead. It pops up overnight too. Boom, 3" thin white hair in the center of my forehead

I also get this mutant nose hair every 6 months. I'll have a sneezing fit and it feels like there is a spider in my nose. I yank out this fucking tree-trunk hair that looks like a giant cricket leg. My nose bleeds for 3 minutes and then I'm fine for another 6 months

I also get this weird thing on my knee. I crashed a bicycle when I was 14 and tore my knee down to the bone/cartilage. It healed up but even 15 years later there is still a decent scar. Fucking shit is like chernobyl. Hair tried growing on it but it gets all retarded. I'll feel a pebble under the skin, turns out it's like 100 hair folicles that decided to grow on top of each other. Pull it out with tweezers and it's a cluster of like 100 hairs.

Bodies are weird as hell

dang see this is intriguing to me

I like to look at things like this

It's weird, man, that's for sure.

I'm a normal looking dude too. I know other people who have strange things come up and can't explain them. I knew a dude about 15 years ago who had a growth on the very top of his head.

He would scratch at it and it eventually left a bald spot, making the growth more visible. One day in HS, some of the other kids were really harassing him about it so he leaned his head down, put both fists against this lemon-sized growth, and squeezed it hard. Damn thing exploded like a tube of toothpaste getting run over by a truck. Blew chunks of puss and blood all over the kids that were making fun of him.

When you really think about it, the human body is pretty damn disgusting

I would pay good money to have seen that!

I kinda wish I had these hairs instead of spots, I love plucking shit with tweezers