Second fucking night in a row

second fucking night in a row

Other urls found in this thread:

community.lawyers.com/forums/t/87408.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=LTaZkf4dih8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pizza would be good right now. But it's 6:30 AM. Place i order from doesn't open until noon.

Get a real job if it bothers you that much

What did you do to earn a gratuity?

I've been getting fucked most of the week tip wise.

But I'm hoping it mostly has to do with the week-long $5.99 large two-topping carryout-only deal that ends tomorrow and I can go back to making decent money next week.

Would our little princess like for the closing time to be shifted 10 minutes earlier?

If you don't want to work till the closing time, then you should considering closing earlier, fag.

Uh, actually, how about fuck you.

Your fucking business is open during its "business hours" to do business. It fully expects to "do business" up until that point. Therefore, you are expected to fucking make and delivery me a pizza if I order it before you end your business hours.

And as for a tip, fuck you. I'm not giving you free fucking money. With that attitude, I can guarantee you didn't give me the kind of service that deserves a tip.

>venting on whisper
>pulling .jpeg from whisper share feature and shitposting /b with said recycled vent-medium
Go fuck yourself silly, gaypizzaboi.
I hope you cruise through a stop sign while glancing at your phone for directions while in a tipless rage that lands you in the ER with a fractured spine as you shit through a tube for 26 years. Fuck your needy tip. If I knew where you lived I'd ride pizza every night a minute before closing to a random nearby address; paid for. You'd go to a vacant home 15 minutes out of the way and ride back with a spit filled pizza that your manager would check then write you up for instead of just handing it out. Fuck yourself gaypizzaboi.

Order* pizza

was there a reason for all that needless homophobia in your little conniption fit?

I thought it was much needed. Wasn't me who wrote it btw.

Kek OP works at dominos. Get a real job and stop bitching

Been there OP. I work for a Domino's in Las Vegas. Had some faggot place an online order at 11:59 one night (we close at midnight) for 3 XL Extravs. Asshole tried to offer me a bong rip instead of actual money. Went back after we got out of there that night and pissed on the doorknob. FeltJohnGoodman.jpg

Brit bong here. We pay our staff a proper minimum wage, so gratuity isn't needed. Plus most delivery is done by taxi drivers around my way, so food is only just warm enough to eat

managers don't write you up for undelivered pizzas retard, not the driver's fault if no one answers the door

>be me
>be sys admin.
>client comes in and want an demo setup for external clients.
>we only have a few slow and lagy laptops.
>has be done before the next day.
>1 hour before I could go home.
>although he's to late, it's for external clients of the business so I can't say no.
>work an extra 10 hours because of slow and lagy laptops.
>order pizza for dinner.
>some cunt of a pizza delivery faggot complains at working half an hour extra.
>don't tip the faggot.
>fill in complaint be Pizza place about the faggot.

Mfw.

>being such a loser that the only pleasure you get out of life is trying to fuck with some dude whos down on his luck not only by jewing him but by trying to hurt his job wow ur cool haha your so cool faggot loser trump will be proud

Hahaha do your job faggot, I will never care

I didn't give him a tip because in the first place in my country it's already included in their pay and second because the cunt was complaining about working half an hour extra. Fuck that guy.

You know by law(at least in Washington maybe not else where to lazy to bother looking it up)
any person in food service who works for tips is still entitled to make minimum wage right?
Just the tips are counted against their wage, so you tip a pizza guy 5$ he makes 5$ less in paid wages that day, so really nothing is getting changed
You just end up paying even more for your shit with out changing a thing. Tips are the problem.

>knowing you're going to be staying at most, if not all night
>not ordering at least a little fucking earlier, hey maybe you'll avoid tainted food, bonus
>pizza boy does not make the kind of money you make as a sys admin
>no pizza boy that wanted to keep his job would actually complain to the customer about the time that they ordered
>being that much of a jew
>being that much of a cunt to leave a complaint
>thinking anyone at the store will give half a fuck about your complaint when you're the one who ordered so fucking late
>thinking the pizza boy gets any kind of backlash for a negative comment
>thinking the manager ever actually takes your word over the employee he sees every day
>mfw you have no fw

MFW

waiters and drivers give good or exceptional service FOR tips
we don't want just minimum wage buddo
if we knew nobody would tip then we'd just provide the shittiest service we could get away with or find another job

all people in this thread seem to have some sort of entitlement sense built in their arguments.
how about you just do your job and if you have to work overtime you actually talk to your boss and figure something out if you hate it that much.

>If we knew nobody would tip we would do a bad job.
If you do a bad job you'd get fired dumb dumb.
I work at a power plant
If I do a bad job the whole place goes up ins smoke.
I don't need tips to keep you're lights on buddy.

stop working at a kids job then poorfag.

It's not the customers problem that you're working for a shitty wage you entitled fucking lowlife piece of shit.

Cunt shouldn't be complaining about working half an hour extra.

I already worked 10 hours and had to do 10 hours extra.
Had to work an 20 hour day, sleep a little at the office and work the next day for the normal 10 hours.

The cunt shouldn't complain, it doesn't matter if I get pay more. Most people that deliver food are uneducated teens and college students, of course they get paid less.

Right!, some fuck wit twat teen experts to be treated like royalty when he works for minimum wage because he has know discernible skills to bring to any table or society. NO, wth!

Get a better job, im with mister pink when it comes to tipping , its for the birds

>The birds

I had to lift a 800 pound machine off my friend's hand the other day, but please, tell me more about how shitty it is that someone had the audacity to order pizza at an inconvenient time within your establishment's operating hours.

Bird ass niggas i didnt mean to ruffle ya

>spitting in pizza
Fucking moron

Sorry to hear that. I tip quite a lot most of the time. I'm so thankful and happy when my Pizzaman arrives...It was maybe a bit early to admit my love for him but it felt right at the Moment. Maybe I shouldn`t get stoned all the time.

You're a pizza delivery guy; eat shit nigga.

>boohoo
>I didn't get extra compensation for doing my job
>boohoo boohoo

Be lucky you get tips at all. No one 'has' to tip your stupid ass.

You can go fuck yourself lazy shit.

I am doing everything the way it is supposed to be done. I open the website, check the business hours and if it is still possible I WILL order and you WILL deliver it. That is your fucking job. I already paid for that shit. I PAID FOR IT YOU FUCKING ENTITLED PIECE OF SHIT. Now, if you deliver it and do that little something that makes me think "Hey, he deserves it" I will tip 5, 10, 50 whatever the fuck I THINK IT IS YOU DESERVE. You don't get a fucking word to say about it because that is your job.

What the fuck is wrong with people everything is going to shit god fucking damn it.

FUCK OFF YOU GRUBBY LITTLE CUNT, I WAS HUNGRY!

manager's not gonna check it unless they wanna eat it, retard. then you just say hey, I spit on that piece, I'll eat that one. you can't take a pizza out for delivery, bring it back and then give it to another customer whether they paid for it or not. do you even health codes?

Hey OP community.lawyers.com/forums/t/87408.aspx

Try not to spit on anyone you child. There are consequences for doing so now.

ITT: some angry little bitches. Also, whisper is a place for bitches to be bitches.

anyone asking for tips should be thrown in jail

If my order is under $30 I tip 5. If over 40 but under $60 I tip 10.

>get a real job
Yes the thousands of available real jobs that are just up for the taking for young adults with no prior experience. I'll remember that.
Real jobs are everywhere and are given out like hotcakes at a charity drive.
Good advice user, glad you could share you infinite wisdom with us tonight.

If you cant do it, then don't deliver. Faggot.

>I don't apply myself to searching for a better career so there must not be any

Have you tried just killing yourself?

Witnessed.

I never tip anybody, for anything, ever

Most people who work at pizza places are going through college or looking for a new career. How low is your IQ?
It's not a very hard concept to understand user.

>with no prior experience
That's why we give them to YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=LTaZkf4dih8

It's pity money for wage slave whores

>how low is your IQ

You're the pizzaboy here, champ. ;)

>Louis CuCK

nah

Every takeaway near me ends service 45 minutes before close and pays it's staff a living wage making your post worthless.

Took the pizza to the lazy fuck that didn't want to go to the pizza shop and pick up their order.

When you try to call someone a cuck but you just look like you don't know what a man's surname is.

I'm not even OP, i'm just some guy who noticed how disconnected you are from reality.
But for real, OP is kind of a faggot expecting a tip for delivering close to opening.

I did my best

correction, *closing. fuck, i need to sleep im too tired for this.

Last driver that wanted a tip screwed up my order and delivered my food nearly an hour late, no tip and I always collect now, never been paid a tip by the staff for picking up my own food saving the driver the hassle of doing his job.

Then don't become a fucking delivery guy?? Is this bait? Because if so I'm taking it

>ur disconnected from reality

Am I? Or is it that pizzaboy has always been a bottom of the barrel position? And that there are plenty of other jobs out there, some of which will put you through school? God forbid you look though right? Kek

That's your job pal, you get minimum wage no matter what if you don't meet it with what you earn from tips.

I would like to shit and piss in your face, after I took all your money.

Some people have no choice. Everyone needs delivery drivers and some people need a quick job to get hired on to. So maybe it really wasn't a choice. But you can atleast kick a few buck to the driver for bringing your food. Why you being so cheap ?

And if those jobs are taken? You have to start from somewhere. Those jobs wouldn't exist if there weren't a demand for them and a lack of better jobs. That's at least how it is in some parts of the U.S.

>why aren't you providing an optional gratuity for a simple service

Seems to be a lot of low paid Pizza fags here

Because fuck you that's why

If I have a job as a dishwasher I won't complain about people bringing in dishes

>Some people have no choice.

Then don't complain, still.

>they're -all- taken

Look man. I'm not gonna be a career counselor for ya here. Look harder. Kek

Yeah. And everyone knows how crappy drivers get played. I know you're not obligated to give them tips. But c'mon man, they're just trying to make a living.

If it's so simple. Why can't you just go pick up your own pizza.

I already have a good job, but I've been in the same position as OP before. It's not that easy unless you live in a huge city, and those places are hell holes full of people who are far too jaded to stand being around for more than a few minutes.

But c'mon man, they're just trying to make a living.

EVERYONE IS FAGGOT

We all are dipshit. I don't have another 10 bucks to slap on because some jackass could figure out how to operate a car and find my apartment. Which is what theyre being paid to do by their company.

so your job? i do my job 10hrs a day 6+days a week. you know what i get when i do my job? nothing more than a paycheck. that is all you should expect to get from doing your job.

Because it's easier/quicker to get it delivered when you're in a hurry

Fucking hell

Just deliver my pizza. I used to tip but after this thread I'll never do it again.

Are you paying for the water being used to wash dishes? Do you need to service your dish washing sink so often? No you don't. So don't try to compare that to delivery drivers.

I almost never tip
I never want you to become complacent with your shit tier job. I never want to contribute to your demotivation.
It's the same reason why I don't want anyone getting welfare or food stamps or any other govt. support. It only breeds complacency and dependence.

The lack of tips should be your motivation to better yourself and your situation.

My only exception is when the guy is obviously retarded. I assume he's already at the pinnacle of his mental capability. And thus, there is no reason to motivate him to any greater condition. I only tip retards.

>10 bucks
Just pay like 2 or 3 bucks
Nobody is asking you to pay double for a delivery pizza, just a little bit extra to help them out. Inflation is kicking the asses of the current young adults, so they are going to end up in a massive amounts of debt because of our shitty school system.

Lead the parade,faggot.

Dude you're fucking insane. I'm not sure if there's an extra fee for delivery in the US but regardless, it is your fucking job. I am paying for the pizza AND for you to deliver it.

It's like a chef cooking a meal then asking you for a tip because he put it on a fucking plate. Seriously user wake the fuck up because you're gonna be fucked in your life with that attitude.

I'm already paying for that specific service that you're expecting a tip for. Do something more, do that little extra thing and only /then/ may you expect a tip and be disappointed (still not angry). Wake up man

This, delivery drivers have to use their own money for gas, and it's a major pain in the ass when you have to drive all the way across town to get no tip and spend more on gas than you would have got paid.

Do you tip your mailman? Your Ups guy? Do ya give the FedEx shipper a handy cause he delivered your goods that you paid for? No, you don't. What if he started demanding to be tipped, saying he was gonna break and lose your shit unless you gave him more money to do his job. That's how tipping is. Especially from pizzadrivers. Never met more entitled little cunts in my entire life.

>homophobia
>literally no signs of homophobia.
>only said gay twice.

You fucking lefty pig swine.

Do you not understand that the drivers could use that money to service their vehicles? Why is everyone trying to compare this shit with other jobs.

Have you ever delivered pizza? They make you pay for your own gas.
If you don't get tipped, it's likely that you will spend more money than you earned within that hour.

>give him money

>those student loans sure are kicking the asses of young adults am i right?

You're kinda dense aincha?

I would actually tip them if it was an option. They're not allowed to take money. Faggot.

um fuck you? You're a fucking delivery boy. Don't get shitty with me. Do your fucking job. Not my fault your boss pays you shit. You let him. You fucking faggot.

What evidence to you have to prove what i said wrong?

A 2009 PT Money website interview with a pizza delivery driver noted the driver was paid $6 hourly, plus $1.50 per delivery, plus tips. The driver estimated that after adding in hourly wages, tips and delivery fees -- and deducting for vehicle expenses such as gas -- he netted more than $19 an hour.
How Much Money Does a Pizza Delivery Driver Make? | Chron.com

Fuck off.

>shitty school system
nobody forces you to go through college
nobody forces you to take loans that will put you through debt for years to come
Someone fucking up and getting into outrageous debt isn't a reason for me to pay someone extra for knowing how to drive and work a GPS on a phone.

You get tipped occasionally. That's enough for gas and maintenance. Dishwashers almost never get tipped so it evens out. Don't forget if it's mandatory its not a tip.

This.

then quit being a delivery driver, be a pizza cook or go elsewhere, noone is keeping you in your shitty job. and you having a shitty job isn't a good enough reason for me to tip you.

Glorious.