Your Teams

Post 'em.

Template

>SoCal
Just kill yourself, my man.

2006-2010 best years of my life

Why the ever loving fuck would you support Inter

hipster Iowan

I started watching in '06, they were good, and they're literally called "Internazionale", what better club is there for a non-Italian to support?

what does your best friend think of nando's? i like it.

why doesn't your dad drive a car? it seems like a horse would be a lot more expensive.

you hate the sabres more than the habs? LMAO

>and more
buffalo fans are shitty enough to just edge the hasbs

I root for the New York Mets, New York Football Giants, and New York Islanders. I hate all of their division rivals. I have no interest in basketball, soccer, or college athletics of any kind. I'm lazy and didn't feel like making one of those pictures. I expect this comment will go without a single reply. Have a nice day.

Dustin pls leave

>LA county will never be nuked off of the map
Feels bad

Who is dustin?

some guy that supports all the exact teams you do lol (minus college)

Is this some kind of shitty discord chat thing? I feel like it's a discord thing because there are barely any titans fans on Sup Forums.

Also fuck ya bulldawgs

>torquay

>dodgers fan
>giants not in hated box

you're no dodgers fan.

No one in Los Angeles actually likes the Dodgers, they just support them because le hometown team.

LA is a Lakers and Raiders town.

Truly the worst post ITT

fuck everything (except football)

Why you hate the Bucks user

Reno?

I live in Eastern NY for reference

>putting a college team in the basketball slot
>having multiple college teams when they both can play
its only acceptable to have multiple college teams for:
>1 undergrad 1 grad
>1 you went to it but it lacks D1-FBS football and 1 you are connected to with D1-FBS football exclusively for football

From Rocklin, went to college at Reno, live there now.

I don't, I grew up in Sacramento though

my parents are from Wisconsin so it was also a Packers/Brewers household. They didn't care about basketball though. I like the Bucks but I can't bring myself to call myself a fan of anybody except this fucking horribly depressing terrible fucking team that makes me want to kill myself

>the most plastic thing possible

Elaborate

why all the boston teams? do you have family there?

Girlfriend is from there and I started following American sports with her and her family. I don't feel I have the right to hate their rivals but I'll support their teams.

What does your Girlfriend think of you Watching F1? Not trying to be a dick, just curious.

best ally

every single one is a team that has won their championship within the past 5 years in locations that have absolutely nothing to do with each other, so unless you were born in St Louis with a father from Boston and went to college at Alabama and then moved to LA, then San Fran, then Seattle and currently live in Seattle then you are a massive bandwagoner clearly.

She slowly got into it. Also my father and brother work in F1 so she didn't really have a choice.

>IPA hipsters now have a boreball team
top jej

> Texan

> Packers fan

What the hell is this?

>Packers

Never seen a more glory hunting image

Dad's from Wisconsin, only sports he cares about are football and hockey and he grew up a North Stars fan who conveniently moved to Dallas

everybody has a little good in them

first reply meant to be

I'll bet you have.

>ram fans
>not a laker fan
Plastic faggot

>RAGS