Teachers now a days teach by showing this guy's videos

>teachers now a days teach by showing this guy's videos

damn teaching and learning is as easy as getting a computer and clicking internet explorer because mac is for faygits lol

>Islam doesn't treat women as property
haha ok friend

Is this guy serious?

The Arabs trade black slaves from East Africa centuries before Europeans started doing it, not to mention that hundreds of thousands of christians around the mediterranean were caught to be slaves in the early middle ages.

>it never was and it never will be

really now

also

??

Facts and evidence is biased. I mean come on, It's 2016 after all.

......Kill me

So? They were always lazy as shit in most countries, even on University level. I had one fucker play the Cannibal Holocaust in Anthropology class rather than teach something useful about native cultures.

Of course, students loved it. Fuck education.

Top kek. I know Muslims just like this. Say anything bad about Islam and they'll dismiss it as propaganda or scare-mongering. To them the only non-biased view of Islam is one that is completely submissive to them.

you guys are fucking retarded, all your anti-islam propaganda will create pro-islam propaganda from people who in neutral context would hate us (left wing, lgbt, etc)

no one cared about islam before 9/11 now it's a boogeyman and people research it do you even know how many people convert because of that? we dont even have to do anything useful idiots like you and left wingers do the work for us

i know white people are used to be controlled by semitic people but this is really really hilarious, keep going and allahu akbar

Oh yes, if we just don't talk about it no one will ever notice the billion+ religion that's consuming countries across the world
Apathy is death mate

>Muhammad literally invaded Mecca with an army.

As a Middle Eastern who lives in America, I am so happy my family is not Muslim. I went to based Catholic school. Deus vult, faggots.

shill harder rare muhammad

you reap what you sow, are you a nigger? only a nigger would cry about the consequences without trying to change the cause

your foreign policy in middle east is shit, you're contributing to the islamic revival and not only that but your society is fracturing so even if your propaganda worked people would go back to islam as a perceived "superior alternative" or "it worked well back then"

if islam will dominate the world it will be thanks to people like you, instead of trying to going back to pre 9/11 relation with islam you push an ideological fight you cannot win because you can't agree with eachothers let alone tell other societies what to do

fun thing is we love war in middle-east so even without you we would probably fight so you're just making things worse for you over nothing, truly the biggest idiots of this century

Muhammad led defensive wars against ooga booga tribes, early Muslims had to flee. enjoy your cuck religion give me that other cheek you pathetic towelhead cuck
how is that shilling? you're spouting buzzwords you don't understand, i'm mocking you niggers for not understanding causality not trying to make you agree with me you're too dumb for that

Based

your living in a failing country im pretty happy in my air conditioned home in goold old usa :^)

stay mad, sand nigger

>no one cares about Islam before Islam started killing us
Makes sense

instead of trying to better your country you flee and spit on your kin, great addition to the land of the "free". america is going downhill because of rats like you, i hope you get shot for being brown you weak spined turd

>kitman

don't give islam reasons to fuck your shit, because we will fuck your shit, by invading countries or supporting your "friends" (saudi arabia and israel)

you attack a region of the world where martyrdom and war is valued and then complain? white people are becoming too stupid

my family left iran because there was no hope in that country.

my father now works a very very well paying job in a booming industry, helping the United States and Europe boom technologically. Rather than wasting his time and intelligence in a shit country, he put it in a country that will provide him things that will actually be worth his time.

btw, go and try to better egypt friend - enjoy getting thrown in prison and murdered you fucking retard. I wish we could just nuke the entire Middle East. Fuck my kin, they can suck a fat dick. I'ma start a great family here in USA, faggot.

your father is a coward who fleed his country instead of trying to bring change and help his countrymen

you are weak, a weak faggot living in a faggoty country with a faggot cuck religion, your faggot coward genes will make new cowards who will spit on you too soon enough

you are not a man you have no honor or dignity you are as bad as niggers even a dog has more loyalty than you hhhhhhhhhhhhh