Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pLcn3Fn7ZAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be nasty

Ex gf. Wwyd

ex

Missionary, for the sole purpose of procreation

Shes hot. Post her nudes!

I'd take her out to dinner and have interesting conversation. Then go home and watch a good movie. BUT before the movie, we'd melt a half stick of butter in a custard bowl after popping a bag of popcorn. Then we'd put the butter over the popcorn, salt the popcorn, and eat it while watching the movie. It'd be a wild time.

Niece. Wwyd

worst

Sexy pastors daughter

You wanna tell me her name before I say what I would do?

Faith

answer for me to anser yours

I'd catch Faith walking to her car and quickly rush up and grab her and throw her in the back of my van. After driving her out to the middle of nowhere I'd fuck her deep and hard until I came inside her. Afterwards I'd return her with half of her clothing to a gas station somewhere kind of near where she lives so she could call and get a ride home.

I would take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

My daughter. wwyd?

respect her

My girlfriend

wwyd? no limits, nudes for replies

Fucking sicko

someone do AJ for me please?

Cum on her glasses.

gf

A friend

Fuck her ass dry in that position with no warning. Hold her head down so she can't see anything. Cum inside her as she squirms to get free then leave.

Wwyd

Make her drink a couple large glasses of water, tie her hands and attach them to a rope hanging from the floor, get her pants and top off and gag her with her panties, put nipple clamps with a chain on her nipples, put a vibrator on her clit and take a video of her squirming in pleasure, cumming again and again and eventually peeing herself

rape her Sup Forums

Yuyyyy
youtu.be/pLcn3Fn7ZAs

cute and hot. Makes me think about fuck her lips, till her saliva runs all over her chest, that has rosen up becouse of her backtied hands. During that fucking her with a candle. After a while put the candle in her mout still drenched in her juice then start to fuck her, ordered to not drop it. Almost forgot: lit the candle and let the hot wax covering her tits while I fuck her like an animal. Finish in her mouth and on her face after I removed the candle from there and pushed up in her pussy, as its still hot

Faith would suck her pastor father off until the pulpit while he's giving a sermon, swallowing multiple loads of her dad's jizz over the hour or so of sucking. After church is over, daddy ties her to the cross nude and flogs her big sloppy tits as punishment for being a worthless cum swallowing piece of meat, He jams a rosary up her cunt and leaves her there for the night to be used by the homeless who come in for charity and shelter.

wwyd???

I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

do her pls.

wwyd to alexandra?

you fucking monster

rip her clothes off right there, grab her hands back and push duwn on that marble. hatefuck till she is counscouss, cum in all of her holes.

If start by punching those stupid fucking glasses off her face.

Wwyd?

Golums daughter? i dont know...maybe would trigger the cunt with a ring

wwyd to Kaisa?

wwyd

use neuro-degenerative drugs and turn her into a fuck monkey

Omg beautifull girl

Wwyd

Leave her tied up in a hotel room with her hands tied behind her back and "USE ME" written just above her cunt and those big tits exposed

College freshman

Philippines?

Yes. Do you know her?

Anything goes

Do what you want with her

WWYD

have her in a bikini?

wwyd she's nasty

Nothing but she swallows....thats all I'm saying....

No sorry. Wwyd?

post some of her in a bikini
iwant to see her body

what is she? more please

Why the fuck are you posting your daughter you sick inbred redneck

what kind of girl doesn't wear a bikini? you have nothing with her showing some skin???

She does not post much. Wwyd?

Moar

Reply for reply
Be forceful on this slut

bikini? win?

Hows this? WWYD?

I got more bikinis too

Spray man paste all over her grid...

WWYD

Make her lick her puss jizz off me then slam her ass so hard she nearly passes out with the pain n pleasure...

While she's napping and suntanning on the beach me and a friend creep up. Without her noticing us we jump her and hold down her legs and arms, as she comes out of a daze before she can realize what's going on my friend at her legs tears off her bikini bottom and gets a beer bottle ready. He taunts it in front of her face then brings it down to in front of her pussy and she instantly realizes what's going to happen but can only hope it isn't true. A split second later he shoves the large end of the bottle in her cunt in one go as far as it can go then begins the motions to use it as a impromptu dildo. As she can't believe what's happening I begin to fuck her face at the same time. Just before I finish I pull out and switch out with the bottle to creampie her before putting the bottle back in and leaving her a mess on the beach.

is there a body pic to help with the reply?

Wwyd?

ùWWYD?

I see her getting dropped off after long night out. As she unlocks her door I sneak up behind her and push her inside and quickly close the door. She is on the floor wide eyed and about to scream as she sees me aproach as I undo my belt. I kneel down and grab her by the throat and push her down. I bite her ear and slowly kiss down her neck as she whimpers. My hands explore ecery inch of her sexy body. I pull up her top and tease her hard nipples as I kiss her. Then she feels my hand moce up the slit of her dress and my fingers rub against hee pussy. I pull her panties aside as start vigirously rubbing her clit as I suck her tit. She screams with pleasure and shame. I feel her getting more wet so I flip her ovee and shove her face to the floor. Spread her legs and forcefully fucker her in the pussy from behind. I end by leaning in close to her ear and whispeeing Im gonna cum. Her eyes gets wide again aa I unload my cum into her womb. I leave her gasping dripping with cum from.her pussy

Cheers mate thanks for the reply

I would suck bbc cum off her toes and pussy

don't hold it, she likes it rough

I would put her in a 1 piece rubber suit, tie her to a chair and force a tube down her throat and fill her up with beer and other drinks and she will be forced to pee herself over and over again. Keep this happening until she dies of alcohol poisoning

Be brutal. I have tons of her if anyone is interested.

Wwyd?

WWYD!?!?!

She will be taken and beaten bloody, then into the red room she goes.

She regained consciousness in view of the camera and knew she was done for.

The live chat screen scrolls comments about the viewers just conversing, then the scrolling stops and the names are all blackened out except for 1.the paid one, only known as the name Irish Stalepig

Irish Stalepig: slam all her fingertips with a hammer

Irish Stalepig: deglove the rest of the fingers below the tips

Irish Stalepig: vertically incise each of her 2 nipples

Irish Stalepig: apply vicegrips to her clit

Irish Stalepig: beat her with a barbed wire stick

Irish Stalepig: remove her eye balls and tongue

Irish Stalepig: rip the vice grips along with her clit off

Irish Stalepig: decapitate her like isis

go on