What vehicle is best for traveling around urban Brazil?

What vehicle is best for traveling around urban Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what the average middle class brazilian uses for daily commute.

No worry, we generally respect transexuals

can the last one protect against RPGS? if not than it is not safe

then*

>against RPGS
honestly I doubt it.

this gook gets it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

>average subway train in Rio De Janeiro

Patrolling the monkey state sounds fun tbqh

125cc supermoto

>No worry, we generally respect transexuals

Great, I hate transexuals and effeminated faggots. Let only masculine gays alive

I will be driving round Brazil in a Nissan March supplied by the rental car company

Yeah but it's Brazil. Doesn't every group get killed in droves there?

I'm pretty sure 90% of these trannies were drug addicts or drug dealers. No one kill them because they are trannies

Oh... Also since this is a BR thread, how much does it cost to fill up a small hatchback?

>Doesn't every group get killed in droves there?
Unless you're in the upper class, preferably white and minimally redpilled to avoid any contact with negroids and alikes. Brazilians are slowly genociding themselves to extinction. Just let nature be.

Yeah but statistics can be warped to suit points and agendas more than the bible can. That's just the nature of that beast.

>all that camo
>can't help but to put neon red shit on it

>Brazilians are slowly genociding themselves to extinction. Just let nature be.
Yeah but it's not like poor people are ever going to go, "Gee, my situation sure is shit. I'm poor, my whole family is poor, drugs are everywhere, murder is everywhere... Maybe having a kid isn't such a great idea." Now that it's a part of your culture, you're going to have poor people killing each other at best for a very, very long time. Worst case you'll never be rid of them ever.

And what are we supposed to do about that? I'll be leaving Brazil to New Zealand eventually, much like every other human being in this country. It's something we have literally no control of, it's a biological problem.

The IQ gap in Brazil is astonishing. One small fraction of the population sustains the entire federation, and the low IQs keep breeding and breeding, assisted by all those social programs financed by the high IQ minority. And these people are leaving, we're all going to leave eventually, it's completely out of control at this point. Brazil is falling apart and it will inevitably fall apart as this high IQ minority diminishes.

A minimally functional government will never flourish from a population with an average IQ below 90. Brazil has an average IQ of 80, that's almost a full deviation behind minimally functional, and with a massive IQ gap. The actual average for most of the northern half of Brazil would probably be around 70, and that's ridiculously low. Imagine if half of the Australian population were Abos, or at least a considerably large portion of the Australian population. You'd never even dream of being the nation you are today, and that's exactly the scenario we have today in Brazil.

You are talking about IQ and immigration since like, 2 years ago. You will not leave Brazil anymore.

And poverty doesn't create violence, that's absolutely false. Relative poverty does, and considering the IQ gap in Brazil there will always be a highly successful minority surrounded by a barely human population, and the latter will always threaten the existence of the first, anywhere. They will blame the highly successful for being successful, labeling them tyrants, colonists, white supremacists, whatever. You can't be successful in a nation where the broad majority is barely even functional.

I'm 24 and I live in a fairly decent region. As I've already mentioned numerous times at /luso/ I don't intend to leave Brazil unless the situation in this place becomes really difficult, and that's inevitable. I'll leave eventually, just not quite yet.

>I'm 24

Too late and too old to immigrate as sucessful legal.

What are you even talking about? You're likely proof of what I just mentioned above. I had the opportunity to migrate to the United States less than a month ago, but I deliberately turned it down because I feel the United States will inevitably become Brazil, and I honestly don't want that to my descendants. I'm from a very small, but highly successful family. We could easily afford migrating to New Zealand and we likely will, eventually. The only 'problem' would be transferring our family business to NZ as we'd lose resources in the process, and most of our assets are in Brazil. We're doing fine where we live, so there's little to no motivation for us to leave right now.

Man, I'm oldfag and you are the same IQ user since 2 years ago. You will not leave this country, you will keep shitposting here for years.

I've been studying human intelligence as an amateur for at least 8 years. What does that have to do with anything? Did you even read my post?

>24 years old
>claim to have high IQ

If you were ultra smart you wouldn't be in Sup Forums to begin.

Also, the same fucking maps kek

I think you must be an awful and arrogant loser in real life.

Or maybe someone minimally educated on this topic to actually speak basic facts that any actual human being with a half-functioning brain could easily grasp.

I'm only a financial analyst. I'm no professional neurologist, psychologist or anything within the human science field of studies. I work with numerical data, all the time. You give me the numbers and I'll give you the facts, that's what I'm paid for. And sometimes facts aren't always a pleasant reality to learn. In business you either learn to deal with these facts or embrace the fiasco that inevitably comes with negligence. Your society works just like that.

Brazil is the prime example of what a failed, strongly divided society looks like. You either accept this rather blatantly obvious fact or keep living the delusion of your so-called "racial paradise". Negligence of facts is a disease, and it might even be lethal.

>losing hours writing texts
>will keep shiposting about IQ here for years
>still think he will leave Brazil

This is the same guy that thinks global warming doesn't exist and that you can have infinite energy with dark matter btw.

that's because of huge amount of them