Hey Sup Forums I am struggling with a desire I am uncertain about whether and how I should do it

Hey Sup Forums I am struggling with a desire I am uncertain about whether and how I should do it
I've always had a desire to put eggs in my ass, fuck myself with a dildo while they are inside of me and lay them like a chicken
What are the health risks and should I use boiled eggs or not, also should I peel them?
inb4 i'm a faggot
inb4 i asked a health forum and a sex forum before but they refused to publish my thread

Other urls found in this thread:

primalhardwere.com/product/OSP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Videotape yourself doing it.

Hardboil, remove shell, then put it in your ass. go hard as a motherfucker, lay them and describe what it feeels like being a cluck.

but won't they get squished? I want them to be complete eggs when they come back out

Thing is they'll probably crack/break from the force of the dildo. Depends whether you want eggshell fragments in your ass.

If you want them to have shells wash the fuck out of them first to minimise the risk of infection.

Or use egg shape objects instead.

What's the risk of the shells breaking if I don't use a dildo/use it gently and slowly? Also how dangerous are egg shells in my ass?

What objects could I use there? Do you mean like wooden eggs or some shit like that?

>trip to the ER high

whats that?

If they do break, you become the new jar-man

okay so I am gonna peel them, gotcha

But when you're done you have to eat ALL the eggs.

If they break just give yourself a large vinegar enema to dissolve them.

There dildos that can lay rubber eggs inside of you when you fuck yourself with it.

gotta keep that nutrition up

but that doesnt keep them from cutting my intestine, so im not too sure about that

do you have a link for that?

Look up ovipositor dildo. There's also a vice article. Congrats OP you have a legit fetish.

thanks man
yeah i dont know how it started but I am having this fantasy for quite a while now
I actually have this other fantasy where I fill myself up with orbeez and fuck myself with a dildo to simulate a frog raping me, do you know any toys like that?

also, do you have a purchase link to that, I cant find any (I live in germany)

>inb4 i asked a health forum and a sex forum before but they refused to publish my thread

Tossed out of health forum and sex forum. Next stop Sup Forums.

Kinda like tossed out of AA then tossed out of NA. Next stop an opium den.

And just so you know, chickens don't lay eggs out of their ass.

oh really? okay let me just shove a dozen of eggs down my urethra then

this is by far the most secure way

Is there no end to the fucking degeneracy of this board (he says trying not to laugh)?

>oh really? okay let me just shove a dozen of eggs down my urethra then

We can help with that. Can we choose the eggs?

well you specified laying them like a chicken. and you still got it wrong saying put them down your urethra.

Isn't there like a dildo that you can stuff full of egg-shaped beads that you can push out? Pretty sure I've seen it. Google "oviposition" or something of the sort.

That's assuming anything other than the real thing will do for you.

I have no other hole left, as I am, believe it or not, human

yeah I found the website and the thing I am gonna buy
primalhardwere.com/product/OSP