Any legally disabled people here?

Any legally disabled people here?

I'm not a platinum member of the order of retardation like you but I like to think that I'm socially disabled.

me, I got cancer or some shit, idk

try to drink warm chamomile tea. that cures a bunch of illness.

What's your disability?
What kind of benefits do you get being disabled?

Oh yeah? Will it cure the nightmares of my uncle touching me?

100 euros per month and I get to park in disabled parking only spots, that's basically it, and I've got a personality disorder.

which one

Yes, I am not a lawyer.

why don't u move to a better EU country isn't lithuania a shithole?

It's Sup Forums.

My brother is severely disabled and gets $110,000 from the government every year, plus parking, transport.

legally isnt the same as actually

Schizotypal PD
Finances are too tough to move

it is not good for uncles, only for grandpas. but for uncles you want to try to eat vitamin c and drink 12 glass of water every day.

what does he like to spend that money on?

how old are u bro?

It's mostly used for his daily care program he goes to, nappies and stuff. All his medical costs are covered by the government. He probably has about $90k in the bank? He's 21 as well. I wish I was disabled lmao

I call bullshit.

Nope, Australia. Check NDIS and welfare amounts.

But why are you allowed to park there if your disablility has nothing to do with walking?

>skyrius
i didnt know your country liked the elder scrolls that much

I'm turning 22 in a couple of weeks
I don't make the laws here so idk

So he just gets the money without any proof of need?

lithuanian is such a cool language

No he needs it. He needs full time care, so it's used mostly for that but there's some left over every year. Plus he gets basically "welfare" as well which is just all extra. We get to define what he needs and how much he needs every year. (We need proof of course)

Because a friend of mine HAS a walking disability, but still does not qualify for disabled parking, because he can walk for more than a few meters (Germany).

Germans have it figured out. They basically encourage sudoku if you're disabled

seems like it