I have stage four colon cancer I have hospice in my house and will hopefully die any day now. Ama

I have stage four colon cancer I have hospice in my house and will hopefully die any day now. Ama

How many bitches you fucked?

87 I wish I would of settled down instead of sleeping around.

Hey say let Jesus know I said hi.

When did you first notice symptoms? Time until diagnosis from that?

how old are you?

I will if he exists but he doesn't.

girl?

If yes - would you mind showing your tits?

Fair play m8. I got an ex ringing me up wanting to go for drinks. Trying to control the urge because crazy aint the word.

Hows the family?

I have had blood in my poop for awhile but I thought it was heroics and my stomach has been upset but I thought it was indejetion. I was diagnosed when I was stage three chemo didn't work and they wanted to try more aggressive chemo but I decided I was done and just wanted to let this RUN it's corse.
>733984846

Hemorrhoids not heroics fucking autocorrect

If she's crazy but a good fuck do it. Just don't settle with her. Find someone you can talk to and have fun after sex and marry that bitch

I don't have a family. My dad diched me and my mom don't know who he is my mom died two years ago after I didn't reply. And I'm sterile. So I am ending my lineage. Unless my dad had more kids

Sorry I'm a fat dude

I'm 36

Not even a good fuck. Just a piece of shit slut. Not really worth the hassle but then again I am male.

Don't be like me. Just jerk off.

Damn sorry to hear and m8 she's not the only thing I've got on the go don't worry about that lol

do you want to be reborn after death?
do you believe in reincarnation?

I don't. I just think we blink out of existence. It used to terrify me but I am ready to go. The thought of just not existing is comforting now.

That reminds me op that i need to get a colonoscopy done real soon, runs in the family. Granddad had it at 50 and got it taken care of and my dad had it at 40 and got it taken care of. Told me to go at 30 and im 26. Sorry to hear op

And no if I had a choice to be reborn I'd rather just not exist. I am done with this planet.

Don't procrastinate on this man. It's really not that bad they put me under so I was a little sore after but other then that it was a mild procedure.

thank you friend you are a real friend for looking out for me

and thank you all

i love you guys

hugs

Thats what i was told. They caught it early enough going 10 years before previous generation and were able to cut it out. They have to go get checked every few years now

He was Jewish. Never forget

If i convinced you to go get it done then I'm glad I could help. Im really tired so i am going to go to sleep now. See ya /bros this might be my last post. Thanks for all the laughs and tits.

Heres some tits. It my ex she died 7 years ago.

I work at a funerary house and i can tell you that cancer corpses stink the worse, fuck you in advance from the guy who will pick up your body

Fuck OP, that is a shitty dice roll. Take solice im the fact thay you got to live in relative comfort (better than 99% of the population) and got pussy (better than 99% of 4chinz)

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Thanks for the kind words
Kek I hope the guy that gets me vomits

how she dieded

Heroine and clonzapam

thanks for your time.
greetings from germany.

My lineage is from Germany. My last name is Wagner

Sorry to hear that user.I've had Ulcerative colitis for 26 years now.did you start out with anything like that or Crohns?

dann wünsche ich ihnen eine gute reise herr wagner (in case you speak german).

Mom died after he didn't reply. FUCKING LOL

ha oops

hey you should try keto and then buy me an ar-15 later if it saved your life