If God is real, why has he not saved us from nuclear powerplants?

If God is real, why has he not saved us from nuclear powerplants?

i think it's miraculously fukushima wasn't worse than it was.

god was there.

B if it would be D more people would die.

Because

Death isn't a punishment, it's just a natural consequence of life, just as a candle creates shadows.

The issue comes from our current societies overemphasis on the material world, people can't concieve of any perspective beyond that which they currently have, they can't comprehend that some day their perspective might change, like a child cannot conceive of the reason by it's parent inflicts the injustice of 'bed time' upon it.

Is it gods fault if i hit myself in the head with a hammer?

But he has, not a single fatality from the nuclear meltdown yet, 5 years on.

wasnt there a bunch of older men who volunteered to do some nasty work in the reactor after the meltdown? arent they dead yet even?

>"God works in mysterious ways. Rest assured, it was all part of a greater plan we cannot imagine."

>People still don't understand how God works
Fucking hell. How are people so retarded?

Does he work in mysterious ways, user?

No. He doesn't intervene to stop random deaths.

>God cares about a bunch of peadophile gooks

Why did he build a world where natural disasters kill indiscriminately?

I get what you're trying to do. You're trying to do the exact same thing as has been presented in the OP's image, because you can't think for yourself, but you'll have to do a lot better than that. It's riddled with misunderstandings about God.

If God is real, why hasn't he struck this heretic pope with a lighting bolt?

I'm not hearing any answers user. It's a really simple question.

The world is fallen.

It is a consequence of humans being seperated from God.

Because the pope hasn't changed Catholic Church doctrine and the things he professes follow Christ's teachings, whether you like them or not.

Again, it's a misunderstanding on your part about God and his role. He isn't a benevolent ruler that is supposed to micromanage his flock. Educate yourself and get back to me.

The answer is none of the above, the Japanese don't have souls.

so what you're saying is we are unintelligent and uncomprehending enough to understand that life must end, and that because we can't comprehend that shit for ourselves, a god does not intervene on world affairs?

Bullshit ma man. How does us understanding cause and affect of death relate to god not intervening in what would be his own affairs?

>How does us understanding cause and affect of death relate to god not intervening in what would be his own affairs?

Death is but the void of God.

My understanding was that the Bible teaches that God created the world and everything in it. If that's the case, why would he create it such that it kills people in their thousands on a semi-regular basis?

I understand not intervening to prevent 'random deaths'. But why would a God, who loves his flock, set that flock up to get culled in the first place?

because eve and adam betrayed God, and humanity must pay as a result.

Why the fuck should he?

God isn't there to stop every human being from dying, the point of the Bible is he tries to intervene in humanity fucking its own shit up so hard - it's all a bunch of lessons in morality and the best parts of civilised humanity

Wow finally someone who gets it.

>I have no understanding
I know. That's what I've been telling you. Do some research and get back to me when you actually understand it.

maybe he's just not that good at game design

And yet abortion is an issue

Zechariah 14:12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Kek. I think you're just too thick to articulate your beliefs.

His ways aren't our ways. He tells us this pretty often. I tend to believe it.

They're not my beleifs. I'm not a Christian. That doesn't change the fact that you don't understand the religion. Educate yourself.

good contribution to the thread retard

>Waah why isn't God babysitting us for all of creation
literally you right now.

This isn't Eden, there is disease, famine, war, and death.

>And yet murder is an issue
Is what you just said, think about it.

Natural disasters aren't God's problem because as the other user said, death isn't a punishment or something. It's a part of life. Deliberately killing another human being is not "part of life." It is murder in the first degree.

It's called having free will you dirty fedora wearing cuck.

You're right. I should've let the retard spout nonsense and go about his life thinking he knew jack shit about jack shit. God forbid someone disagree with you, eh faggot?

If God is real, why does bone cancer exist?

Because Eve ate the apple and now there is suffering in the world. Did you even read the bible?

How is posting educate yourself 5 times gonna change his thinking.

>i commit a mistake, therefore it's God's fault for my failure
nice argumentation OP

Where did you hear about a God that saves people from nuclear power plants? You fags create a god every second.

D. japs are heathens

Because maybe he'll grow a fucking brain and go and educate himself, instead of trying to post about something he doesn't understand. I'm not here to spoonfeed the cunt, just as God isn't there to spoonfeed us.

Olympic gymnast here i see

So bone cancer exists because a woman that may or may have not existed took a bite out of an apple?

People cause tsunamis now?

>Taking a life is the same as a life being lost
Holy shit, Sweden. I knew you were retarded but this is impressive even for you.

then why do people pray lol

>people cause earthquakes
wew

God did it for the lulz.

I can only hope you're pretending to be retarded, otherwise I can understand why your country is falling to muslims and you'll watch as your children (>implying you'll ever have sex) are raped in front of you babbling "hurr if god exist why everyone getting raped haha LOL" before they decapitate you.

Do you really think God cares about us? We're less than ants to him. We might as well be fucking bacteria. Do you care about the bacteria and how their lives go? I certainly don't.

>cant answer the question
>immediately resorts to abuse
not very christian of you desu

>your country
>same country

Confirmed proxy

seems more likely you're just an idiot

OP asked why God doesn't save humans from nuclear powerplants. Man made those.

People pray for strength.

>Not very Christian of you
I'm not a Christian, as I've already stated, you spastic.

>same country
I guarantee you he's not from Northern Ireland.

Wow, you sure showed me.

It wasn't an ordinary apple it was from the tree of knowledge. Plus it's more so that they disobeyed him. Also, bone cancer exists because cells inside the bone marrow's DNA mutates. After all, god did also create us as imperfect beings with petty emotions of greed and lust and a vulnerable body.

He is one

seems like god is incompetent, i mean the universe expands faster than you can explore what the fuck was he thinking there

He was thinking that man is man, not God. You're letting your ego get ahead of you, leaf. Humans aren't supposed to be perfect being in a perfect world. You're fundamentally misunderstanding the most basic facet of humanity. Good job.

You see a man walk up behind another man and pull a knife. You do nothing. The man stabs the other man and kills him.

You walk up to a man with a knife and stab him to death.

Which one is murder, Sven?

Both, actually, according to the Bible. You're also misunderstanding God's role.

The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, 3 and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, 4 then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head. 5 Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’

still means 99% of the universe is wasted space and cpu cycles.

B.

Death isn't evil.
I have absolutely no clue where that lie may have come from.

What makes it wasted? That you can't ever see it? There's that ego of yours again.

the difference is it is the watchmans job to do so, it isnt random peoples job to fight murders for strangers. further in the example given the watchman and the sword arent distinguished

What I want to know is, how come phenomena that seems to directly involve God and cannot be scientifically explained no longer exists? Obviously, the idea that eating an apple(even a special apple) can lead to the existence of various awful things such as bone cancer, AIDS, ebola and etc. is something that science cannot explain whether it's a true story or not. Also, if these are all things that God actually wants in order to punish us, would we be going against him by developing cures for these diseases? Has humanity been left on its own?

Maybe the one who introduced death into the world through deception. The father of lies. Just a educated guess.

The Watchman in that case means any Christian, you dunce. Any Christian who does not try to save another and instead allows them to die, either in this world or the eternal death, is as much a sinner as the one who did the killing.

Human is left to its own. It's like a game of Sim city. You create the foundations but the rest is done via the ai.

We can see it, but not reach it. Unless those galaxies have aliens they are wasted space. It has nothing to do with ego it is about efficiency and it was an obvious joke autismo
>any christian
> choose one of their men
It reads to me as an obvious lesson on morality in the treatment of those who hold authority

>It reads to me as an obvious lesson on morality in the treatment of those who hold authority
Then you're borderline illiterate.

Good argument

Not much else to say on it. If you can't understand such a simple verse, then you're borderline illiterate. It wasn't meant to be an argument. It was an observation.

D. God has a plan for us all. There was a reason he did this. Any anguish this has caused people is simply as a result of not understanding that it was gods will and was ultimately for the betterment of us, as god exists not to rule us but to serve us.

By the way, I'm an agnostic atheist, this is just the not an argument that Christians will give.

> Build nuclear powerplant on ocean shore
> Zero plans on protecting against earthquakes and tsunamis (in fucking Japan)
> Powerplant blows up
> "It's totally God's fault!"

I love that you made these posts without reading the thread full of things that contradict your post.

N-not an argument friend

But yeah I didn't read the thread at all

Ever since that one man shitposting army of Canada has been shilling Obama, I've thrown my shitposting into overdrive to defend our title.

yes

Maybe he wants people to learn from mistakes like this? I'm not religious but there are more options that those presented.

Not even a christian, but how is it god's business to intervene when works of men fail against the test of nature?
We all know that earthquakes are part of natural movements of the planet.

Just like I wouldn't hold god responsible for tropical plants dying out of frostbite in here if I try to grow them outdoors, why should anyone hold God responsible when an earthquake happens in an area that's prone to have earthquakes.

I'm not entirely certain where the idea came that God's this sort of entity that'll just beat the living shit out of anything that upsets you with thunder and lightning if you pray hard enough.
Is it an american thing?

I think the question is, why such a method shouldn't be used by god to reach whatever outcome he desires?
I mean, if death to God is inconsequential as souls are supposedly immortal, then besides the temporary amount of pain that you suffer in life, what negative effects would using such a method have seeing that everyone in here is mortal anyhow?

Fear of death is a mortal concept ultimately, if you can just shift between the state of life and death as you please, would fear of death have any meaning?
I mean theoretically speaking, wouldn't that make fear of death into an irrational phobia.

This is of course all very hypothetical.

You can take this example to even petty stuff like 'why didn't God help me study for the test?' and shit. He doesn't need to, he gives us free reign to do what we want, and lets nature take its course. If he intervened that would screw up a crap ton of stuff. Just imagine if anything bad you did was immediately stopped because God intervened. No one would be able to choose for themselves. Or what if tornadoes and tides were stopped to save people, imagine the consequences then by messing with rules you put in place since the beginning.

God permits evil to bring about a greater good.

t. Augustine