That face when you realize white supremacists have killed more people in the past week than refugee terrorists from...

That face when you realize white supremacists have killed more people in the past week than refugee terrorists from Trump travel ban countries in the last 40 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War#Impact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The alt right is as bad as the Muslims. Trump should inact a domestic travel ban and take away their weapons before more innocent Americans get killed by these religious fanatics.

those are just bad seeds

the problem being that the refugees do the crimes in the name of islam

O-oh

>libershits wrong by 4 orders of magnitude

You can't make this shit up

13 people out of millions

>Isn't this the exact reason to argue in favor of Islam not all being terrorist?
>If we ban guns over 13 people then we should ban all Muslims over the few terrorists!
>We should ban all Mexicans over the few bad ones!
>We should ban all drugs because of what some idiots do while under the effects

Ariana Grande.

It looks like virgins are the greatest threat to America.

>tfw you literally have cancer at 23

so should I watch 50/50, I heard it was good. That fat jew is in it though I don't like him very much

>in the past week
>Statistics from 2001 to 2010 to prove OP is wrong
Max level retardation has been just been newly adjusted

its good, probs wont help for you tho

And we are not finished yet

>elliot rodger actually looks sophisticated and respectable next to them

apparently he just had the wrong peer group all along

What's anthony fantano doing there on the bottom right corner

>13 people out of millions
exactly

>Hindu Extremists

my fucking sides

>That face when

Kill yourself underage newfag

if you have to label things you're a shit political cartoonist

I dont see how thats relevant but I liked the movie, be ready for it to hit close to home. Rogen is more normal in this one too.

All political cartoons use labels like that, it's a genre convention.

trump. The temper tantrum of white trash losers upset that a black man was better than them.

better?

>People cant dress up as refugees

>Most refugees are innocent families and not lone men

Fuck off

LOL refugee with a family ... er no

>>neo nazi 4 dead
what about that Norwegian dude who killed like 90 people?

>Most refugees are innocent
well you got that bit right

pic related, it's a refugee.

>That face when you realize white supremacists have killed more people in the past week than refugee terrorists from Trump travel ban countries in the last 40 years.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War#Impact
>a study by the Syrian Centre for Policy Research released in February 2016 estimated the death toll to be 470,000, with 1.9m wounded
I must have missed it when white supremacists killed 470k people last week. Did it happen last Tuesday, because I was really busy then. Link to news story?

yep, that's actually a really well done political cartoon. It doesn't hit you over the head with labels, but the message is still clear.

It's a shit convention

That happened in 2011.

That one guy was a Bernie supporter and just an all-around nutjob. Get out of here, shill.

He was a christian extremist wasn't he? Thought he was part of the knights templar.

Utter Bullshit and bait.

>not being able to read
He said, as you quoted correctly, "refugee terrorists", referring to refugees that came to the US. No one was talking about the syrian civil war these refugees flee from.

>woman not wearing a burka or even a hijab
>basically no distinguishing features at all apart from skin tone.
Does this cartoonist know the difference between Arabs and Mexicans? Because I have a strong feeling that he mentally files them all under 'brown people'.

actually it's true.

two different people just recommended it to me when I told them I've got cancer haha

I can never stand him in any movie. He's always got that annoying stoner voice and plays the exact same three stooges retard. I'll give it a watch though, worst case I'll just fast forward through scenes with him

more in the past week than in the last 40 years. unless some christian extremist pulled a 9/11 killing more than the shia and sunni combined totalling 39310+ and as you mention only up till 2010 meaning they've killed more since then how the fuck are you right in this instance.

>I can never stand him in any movie.
I like him in 40 year old virgin. that was a good role for him and we didn't see him too much. But as a lead, I have to agree with you.

>refugees

good. that means we're finally winning.

Careful, Sup Forums is kinda full of white supremacists, and they don't like to hear that they're bad guys.

So much easier to just pretend it's teh evil Muslims who are doing all the bad stuff, that way they can blame other people for their failures.

Reminder that white supremacists will get assblasted once again when Drumpf gets impeached.

This is the new line of "logic" we have to endure until the next Ariana Grande concert.

technicalities mate...see white supremacists have killed more people this week than that one guy in florida who punched a jew...but im going to say it all techno speak and bend it like a dem so that it seems like the nazi's are out there exterminating another 6 million jews.

look at me im a dem i spin shit for jews.

then why are you here? go back to le r3dd1t kyke.

More bait, just go to another thread and jerk off to relieve your frustration of having a real man in the Whitehouse instead of a gay-assed, spineless nigger.

kek'd
/thread.

I think you meant to say niggers. Can't even remember the last time white supremacy was even a thing in the US, yet every single day hundreds of people are heavily injured or outright killed by niggers.

Why can't we openly say Rèddit?

Except that OP didn't say 'in the US'. You just assumed it. Which says a lot about the way OP, you, and everyone else in this thread sees the world. If it doesn't happen in America it just isn't on your mental radar. Maybe sometimes you pretend to take an interest in international affairs, but your default, subconscious setting is 'America = world'

Which means your opinions on whether certain foreigners pose a threat to the US isn't worth jack shit.

Also, do you not see that you're essentially saying: 'People who don't live in the US haven't killed anyone in the US.' Well duh. But maybe if Achmed has killed a hundred people in Syria he shouldn't be let into the country.

more people have been killed by black on black crime this week in america than all white supremacists and terrorists combined on earth this week.

fucking learn how to prioritize the issues.

if you're this mad now you're going to blow a gasket when dirty donnie is forced to resign.

This.

/thread

Whites > blacks > Muslims
We did faggot

Ooh, did I touch a nerve? I think you just proved my point for me.

Quick, best call me a slur for Jew, because that proves how smart and original you are!

according to logic of OP we should be arresting the police force because the news shows how they are terrorizing the black community. interesting how the opposite is the reality and the black community is terrorizing itself and the surrounding communities but we are no longer allowed to point these facts out thanks to the sjws and dems.

both you and Op seem not to understand that amount you prioritize an issue is not directly tied to number of people who die from it. Should be obvious if you just think about it forr1 second.

>gets a mail order bride from slovenia
>she won't even live in the same house as him

'real man' top kek

Welcome to Sup Forums
Hope you enjoy your summer vacation
don't forget to kys.

It's a pun.

>in the name of islam
>in the name of white supremacy
Same difference, user.

That is the weakest fucking bait of all time kys nigger

Yeah but it's the right people

you don't read the stats, you are a media shill - kys
you couldn't participate in a conversation if it were to save your life because your entire existence is based on what you see in the news and what you're told to say by the people you follow on social media. you are the problem and the many like you. please do the world a favor and kys...but if you choose not to it's okay because we are still the majority.

nigger jew.

The enemy isn't just isis or the refugees
Its fucking ISLAM.
Without islam there would be no isis
Without islam, those middle east countries might actually be able to form a modern democratic government rather than the fucking corrupt dictatorships that they have now. Dictatorships that function because their islamic culture can't function democratically.

So you call the Islamic state fighters as the problem. But fail to recognize they are fighting for their religious beliefs.
You don't think islamic refugees are a problem, despite the fact that wherever they go, civil unrest explodes as their islamic communities push legally, culturally, and violently for conversion to islam.

And you can't connect the dots that

Those refuges you don't think are the problem.
They create communities that segregate themselves from their host nation's culture and foster "radical" islamic followers.

And finally we get to the key point you don't want to accept:
To follow islam in the most devout way possible, is to wage war against unbelievers until they submit.

Don't believe me.
Their prophet Muhammud was a warlord who create an empire through raiding, bloodshed, rape, pillaging, and slavery.
Upon his death, his closest followers continued legacy, continuing to lead his army and conqure the surrounding neighbours.
Muhammud himself said the greatest thing a muslim could do is fight for islam in combat. And that less than an hour of fighting was worth more than a lifetime of pious study.

And islam is about following not only what was written by Muhammad in the Koran, but also following how Muhammad lived his life. He was a traitorous warmongering warlord.

Countries that have done the stupid thing and accepted mass muslim immigration, are now facing the reality that safe nations are no longer possible and that they will just have to accept their modern life is going to have frequent acts of terrorism. Sucks to be them.

I was talking about labeling the family on the right as refugees

dumbass

Lol wut . Jpg

Stop being such a manipulated normie newfag who gets their news from CNN

He was a mass murderer before he started his youtube channel. I thought everybody knew that. The Needle Drop is a euphemism for the death penalty.

Hell yeah. The only true /thread. Well done.

kek

>World wide.
As if the American alt right is world wide.

But its the son of refugees that have kill more people in the past week.

Sup Forums Americunt be like:
> I love my new jew president
> Make murica great again?
> Replace MAGA hat with jew hat on flag pole?
> Mexico pays the wall?
> Chalom?

Quick, show him how much he's wrong by posting a frogman! An image macro that shows him crying and covered in shit, while we're all Jesus like will show him!

Sup /bJew/
How do you spend your jewish years in jewmerica now that youve realized that thrump likes to kiss asses of muslims and jews?HAHAHAHAH jokes are on your autistic asses now! I came from reddit and back then I voted for hillary and cried everyday when trump was selected.I also got mad when you changed the ''Hewillnotdivideus'' flag.BUT NOW THE JOKES ARE ON YOU HAHAHAHAHA BYE BYE ''4CHJEWS''

>Frogman
So, how's your summer vacation going?

Can somebody plesase photo shop this picture to make the guy on the left the person on both sides of the picture.

>implying one can't write a similar post about Christianity.

*Hardy Chuckle*

Your picture is a lie from main stream media, actual refugees are mainly military age young men.

The most alpha president we've had in our lifetimes and weak people don't understand masculinity so they say that someone that is sttong is weak to feel better or projectinget would be easier way to put it. Maga.

I live in New Zealand which is about as far from America as you can get where any significant amount of people live.

We have alt right blogs. It might not be in all countries but it sure as hell is in most western countries.

Basically any country that has old angry white men.

Did that happen before or after you lost the election?

He's not masculine - he's a narcissist.
It' says a lot about your mental retardation that you can't tell the difference.

Sup /bJew/
How do you spend your jewish years in jewmerica now that youve realized that thrump likes to kiss asses of muslims and jews?HAHAHAHAH jokes are on your autistic asses now! I came from reddit and back then I voted for hillary and cried everyday when trump was selected.I also got mad when you changed the ''Hewillnotdivideus'' flag.BUT NOW THE JOKES ARE ON YOU HAHAHAHAHA BYE BYE ''4CHJEWS''

That's a world-wide stat.
It's all "muslim" attacks, not just attacks by people from travell ban countries.

In the last 40 years no refugee from travell ban countries commited any attack on US soil.

So you have the American alt right in Australia.
And how many of them are shooting up Australian sikh temples because they hate Muslims?

Not sure if you confused Australia with New Zealand or you're just geographically illiterate.

Here's your white supremacist murderer's facebook feed...

Holy shit you butchered the English language there.