Flight delayed after passenger becomes suspicious of equation

>The University of Pennsylvania associate professor boarded the Philadelphia-Syracuse flight on Thursday on his way to Ontario, where he was due to give a lecture.

>Before the flight took off, the woman sitting next to him passed a note to a member of the cabin crew.

>She initially told them she was feeling unwell but then voiced her suspicions about Mr Menzio's scribblings.

>He wrote: "It's a bit funny. It's a bit worrisome.

>"The lady just looked at me, looked at my writing of mysterious formulae, and concluded I was up to no good.

>"Because of that an entire flight was delayed."

Yet Americans will still deny they live in a society of fear.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36240523

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should be afraid Britbong.

Exactly. People are acting rationally. There are all kinds and flavors of terrorist out there and all they have to do is scurry across the border.

My anus just bled a bit. Didn't use the right toilet paper and shredded my starfish pretty raw. Now it stings a but and itches, not too sure if o should was it with soap or go to the doctors but theirs this wet spot on my pants now.

All they have to do is tunnel under the wall

>Americans literally scared of life

Ehehehe, you lads are hilarious... How are you ever going to overcome the threat of terrorism like this?

The problem is obviously women being allowed to have opinions.

>Americans live in a society of fear.
This hyperbolic rhetoric sounds suspiciously like "Americans live in a rape culture"

Well done /leftypol/

youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0

>woman

or being allowed to fly unaccompanied.

More US News @ 9:11

>Americans afraid of math

Lardous posts

>Guido Menzio
>Italian

sounds brown. she did the right thing

>if you see something, say something.

She saw a suspicious man pass a secret note to the flight attendant. Who wouldn't find this disconcerting?

She passed the note, not the professor.

That's just sad man, that Jew is very angry. It's like he really hates Jesus Christ.

ignorance is bliss

oy vey it's a flying shoah

No, the woman passed a note the flight attendant.

The man was just doing his prep work for a lecture he was presenting.

>she

That is not his preferred pronoun. Did you even read the article?

The nice lady reported the terrorist professor after seeing him pass a secret note to the stewardess.

She probably thought he was writing something in arabic, but still #notAllMuslems

We also live in a time of fearmongering where people are told what to be afraid of, and then seem to obey without hesitation. Any of you faggots read 1984?

Media stories like this are pushed hard into the empty brains of vapid Americans, who in turn reproduce more stories just like this.

Without clicking any of OPs links, do we wanna take bets that the woman reporting this guy was a White person?

White people are easy to cower into submission.

>the Weimar Republic was gay heaven

Top kek, I'm really glad I finally watched this whole video

>BREAKING NEWS: women ruining everybody's life and have no sound sense of reality. Stay tuned for more!

gee, what else is new?

hue hue we are all lards aren't we

How to fix something like this from happening again

1) refuse women passangers unless accompanied by a man of age, and do not listen to their opinions unless agreed by said man
2) put dark skinned, latino, arabic and black population in cages during flight

There. Fixed.

americum airlines at their finest

hahaha lard

>have a flight delayed for a few minutes
or
>possibility of death

I'll take the first

minchia porcaddio parla aglioitalia

Dumbass professor should do his homework at home and not last minute on the bus to school
That being said any educated woman should be able to tell the difference between Greek letters and sand nigger letters

>Yet Americans will still deny they live in a society of fear.

more like a society of dumbasses

thsi sounds like something out of looney tunes, the coyote making calculations for evil plans

>refuse women passangers unless accompanied by a man of age
That sounds awfully similar to a particular culture/religion that isn't overly liked around these parts.

nice try

How does a mathematical equation in any way relate to the possibility of death? Also the flight was delayed by two hours.

Terrorists won.

GJ

>educated woman
Is this the americanized version of mexican intellectuals?

snob del cazzo

A friend is a very good programmer well known in the Open Source community who was coding and working so fast according to the burgers on his plane that he was arrested for being a terrorist.

The policemen actually proceeded to check his daily workflow and coding speed when on the ground. A while later he was cleared and released.

Lulz. This thread reminds me of this post about the Zimmerman trial.

>IF YOU DON'T LET YOUR GIRLFRIEND KEK YOU YOU'RE THE SAME AS THE MUSLIMS

We hate the muslims because they're trying to take over, not because we disagree 100% with their morality you fucking retard. Did you know the Soviets also made sure women knew childbearing was part of their gender role just like Americans? Our disagreements went beyond moral values.

How many Nobel Prizes has Panama won again?

>Nobel prizes

Obama got one for doing literally NOTHING.

Good call m8.

nobel was a kike

alot of people try and self-sabotage themselves because they are afraid of flying. they will find any excuse to get off the plane.

I have a feeling this woman was fat

If you don't disagree with them then what's the issue with letting them take over?

>educated woman

Best post
/Thread

All is ok. His invitation to the White House is in the mail.

>be flight attendant
>pretty much all my co workers are black
>a few weeks ago some random muslim guy goes to the bathroom
>crew chills in that area so we see people doing weird shit all the time
>guy goes in wearing a suit, comes out dressed like he's from a poppy farm in afghanistan
>black co workers immediately react
>NANANANA HOL UP MY MAN WHERE DA FUK IS YU GOIN?
>"I-I have a m-meeting when I land"
>WHY THE FUK DIS NIGGA DRESSED LIKE A TALIBAN B?
>not gonna lie I was definitely suspicious of the guy
>AYO user CALL THE CAPTAIN, THIS SHIT AIN'T GOIN DOWN LYK DAT
>call captain who in this case was a marine pilot he says "You do whatever you gotta to hold that guy there till we land."
>queen latifa sized co worker blocks to doorway and we make him sit in one of the crew seats for the remainder of the flight
>he sits nervously looking around at us the entire time
>black co workers all staring at him like pic related
>YEAH NIGGA TRY SUM FUNNY SHIT NOW
>we land and TSA's grab him
>don't know what happened to that guy but a delta rep spoke to the entire crew and softly reprimanded us
>captain speaks up to take the blame but surprisingly the black dude owns up to it and we all get told to not be so overzealous in the future cuz lawsuits

Dude, it wasn't a normal quadratic formula. He substituted all coefficients with The Despair Code

this faggot was probably being provocative.
Considering how much prestige he has to gain for being falsely targeted (and possible academic 'success') his story deserves to be examined more closely.

I've never met an "Associate Professor" that wasn't a raging full on communist.

>NOT ALL ECONOMISTS

Fuck you're stupid. Associate professor is just a level in the path to tenure. He's an economist too, as an econfag I can confirm that the field is 95%+ cuck free. Commy and feminist economists are laughed at and as a whole the field leans to the right on the political spectrum.

but everybody knows black people physically incapable of racism....

I would like to believe what you said but what about Paul Krug man? I mean he is not a commie but boy does he like Keynesian stuff. Is everyone still neo classical?

Well this science guy sounds like an autist so he probably did look extremely awkward and suspicious and gay.

have you ever met any non-liberal arts professors?

Most of my engineering professors seem very logical if not conservative. That and most are either Asian, Indian or Pakistani.

Its odd how an american school of engineering is fill with professors that are 40% white, 30% Indian, 20% Asian and 10% other(except 0% black engineering professors).

>MFW niggers are literally the guardians of the skies

Looks like kind of faggot that would take in a refuge.

> Be american
> Get scared by differential equations

Topkek.

Niggas don't cultivate my nigga!

>acting rationally
>calling the police over math

>scared of maths

>The woman was re-booked on a later flight
That's some funny shit.

Out of curiosity how far does the median student in fondue land progress in math prior to university? And i mean median student in high school not neccesarrily the median student of those that end up going to university? Precalc? Calc 1?

'Superior white race'

Some of us can't even recognize math...

>woman

women are so powerful they can stop airplanes.

>American "education"

Looks like kind of faggot that would pressing his country to take in refugees while living in his ivory tower.

>He has a meeting
>Removes suit and dresses like shit to prepare

What

>implying that would stop us from blowing up

It was the notorious terrorist Al Gebra

My biggest fear is being hunted down and beheaded by the terrorist cell Al-Gebra

Delete this

Just trying to get the word out. What makes Al-Gebra dangerous is the sect of islam they follow. They abide by Pythagorean Theology. Which has three key sides to it. Quran A2 in addition to Quran B2 results in what is known to Pythagorean Theology followers as C2. They've also been known to work with Kal-Kulus another terrorist cell.

>nnnnnnnn

>not neccesarily end up going to university

in what kind of prehisotric shithole do you live?

That was really funny, son.