Wwyd thread?

Wwyd thread?

Motor boat

she will be made to lay on her back in that tiled floor as I fuck her cunt and choke the shit out of her, she'll gasp for life and moan like a whore and cum straight in her tight pink whore hole.

Next I'll lift her legs up and use my now lubed cock to split her ass in half, I'll pound it relentlessly, stretching it out and laughing every time she beg me to stop, this time how ever I'll pull out and force her to take it in her mouth.

After I've came down her throat I won't pull out, instead I'll start facefucking her while the taste of my cum and her ass is fresh on her tongue, once the next load is ready I'll pop it out of her mouth and cum straight in her eye.

not a fan of the face. but i'd just titfuck her and then cover her face in cum so i dont have to look at it.

Wwyd

wwyd?

destroy this bitch

ask her why she is on her way. i never told her to come over.

You wouldnt want her coming over?

wwyd

she 18? looks young

make them fight each other, loser submits fully to the winner. watch as years of repressed hatred and frustration are let loose on the holes of the losing bitch.

Yeah she barely legal

wwyd to jess?

wwyd?

WWYD to Dezirey?
Tittyfuck right while left eats her out. Then have them take turns suck my dick until I cum on both their faces.

Tie her up, blindfold and gag her, put her in my trunk, take her down to the lake, drag her into the woods. Strip her naked, take pictures, jerk off over her. Hit her in the head with a rock, fuck her in the ass until we're both covered in blood, finish her off with bigger rock.

wwyd to Jackie?

oh okay then yeah come submit

would love to dump a load on her face

WWYD to her

nice. you like her big tits? have her give you a titjob while drooling allover your cock

I'd make out with righty as I throat fuck left, thrusting deep into her mouth and getting off to her gags. After a while I'd have righty eat out lefty as I fuck her from the back. Every so often righty has to stop from licking her friend to let out some moans at which pointI slap her ass and call her a cock whore and lefty takes her hands and forces righty back down to eat her out some more. I'd finish by cumming in both their faces, making sure to get some in those big alluring eyes of lefty.

wwyd to this one?

shes actually got a great ass too, not just tits

hardcore facefuck her with my thick cock until i cum allover her face

Nudes?

Id love to have her give me a lapdance, grinding on my cock through that thin dress. Right as she thinks she's done, I'd grab her waist, ride that dress up, and pull her cunt down onto my dick.

big tits
would cange train them and brain wash them

WWYD?

tell them to take their fucking socks off

The left one's ass

I'd sit at a chair at the edge of her bed and slowly jerk my 10" cock as I watch her undress, getting turned on her transformation of innocent girl to whore. My I'd increase the speed of my jerking as I'd hear the unzipping of this little shorts and pounce on her like an animal as I ripped off her panties and pounded her missionary. We'd be making primal groans and moans together in that room and I'd cum on her tight chest and tiny tits. She'd be breathing in exhaustion but I wouldn't be able to stop turning her over and fucking the shit out of her ass pistoning into her at a furious rate and cumming on her back. I'd keep fucking her brains out all night until she turned into mindless slab of meat designed only for my pleasure the slapping sounds of her ass as it bounced against my waist echoing throughout the room.

I would lube up my anus and ride her foot dicks as I jerked off. It would be so intense. I'd have an incredible orgasm and buttjaculate all over her chest.

WWYD

KYS you disgusting foot fetishist. Only child molesters are a lower form of life.

Unfortunately not, there's probably some somewhere on the Internet shes a whore

Fucking hell left would get raped

I'd rape the right one

Tits?

wwyd to the milf on the left?

The girl to the left also got some fine tits, you want to see more of her?

Wwyd?

I'd lay back as I have her massage my cock with her feet and watch her play with herself. After a while I'd push her over and slap my cock on her face before inserting it into her mouth and I'd just have her stare at me as I violate her face making it my own personal property. Those eyes would eventually throw me into a spiral and I'd pick up my pace losing myself inside her mouth just trying to get deeper with every thrust. Eventually she'd be crying and that mascara would come running down her face and finally I'd mark as mine and mine alone by cumming on her face and making her take a selfie

bro you need to dump all you have of her please..

Tits?

Take off her clothes. Roll her naked body around on crushed cheetos. Eat the crushed goodness out of her butt crack. Profit?

wwyd

Wwyd

Ask for her snapchat

wwyd to her?

Wwyd to this big titted slut?

More of the first girl

Yes please user, would love to rail her in the shower

Wwyd to this sunbathing hottie?

She's fine, but I bet she's a bitch. I'd hatefuck her and send a video to her daddy

she looks thick, any of her ass?

More of the left

Would slam it in her ass until I came, pull out and make her clean me off

I can send them on kik if you like, just say ur username

Bound her arms and legs together
Face fuck her until I cum all over her face
Leave her on the side of the road for the next guy

Bag on head, titfuck. Walk out and try to forget everything

Here y'all go

Would grab her by the throats and force her down on her back before fucking her. Would pull out and come on her stomach.

What's yours?

wwyd

Damn, ass was a good choice

xJosinevtx

???

how hard does madeleine get it?

Stack em up so their pussies are all presented to me. Fuck each of them for hours until I cum on the top girl's face

Unfortunately it's the only was pic I have of her

oh god damn thats nice
would grab and slap those big tits from behind her while ramming her tight little asshole

Tear the dress off, forced her to bend over the bathroom counter and spank her ass hard

Who is on top

Still fapworthy. How you know her?

Middle. She looks like she'd take a facial well

She's an ex

Damn, you lucky son of a bitch.

How was she in bed?

Agreed. Same with her sister

Ahahaha shit I'd fuck them both, cum in left's mouth and make them snowball it