Sup Forums, I need to kill someone. He did bad things to friends of mine and he didn't face any consequences...

Sup Forums, I need to kill someone. He did bad things to friends of mine and he didn't face any consequences. What should I do?

Kill him

I love it when threads can be answered that simply.
/thread

/thread

probably should have been more specific. How do I kill him without being caught?

Well, there are many ways of doing so. A bad way is announcing it on Sup Forums.

In order to get advise, we need to know his age, gender, ethnicity, height, weight, etc.

Define "did bad things"

Because the bad things would have to be pretty bad for you to be willing to accept the rest of your life in prison, which is essentially the garaunteed outcome of first degree murder by an amateur criminal

report to the police

Chimp out on him and the police will shoot both of you. Easy, cheap and 100% effective.

Guys a rapist. Average height and weight. I can't report it to the police because all three victims would refuse to testify and I'm pretty sure the statue of limitations has passed.

Oh thats easy then. Cut the breaks on his car.

>all three victims would refuse to testify.
So what you are saying is. Those girls never actually got raped.

No, asshole, they would refuse because the guy is well liked.

There is no way to do it without getting caught, that's why people don't matter jackass
You can kill yourself though

lmfao this is why women aren't in charge of anything that matters

So they refuse to testify because they think they'll a chance for 2nd round? I'm sorry dude but you are just a beta orbiter to her.

Here's all the details you need.

burn down his house while he sleeps within.

find out when he'll be asleep at his house. douse the house in lighter fluid/diesel/kerosene whatever and light it up. then walk away. they can claim arson but your odds of being found out for it are extremely low especially if you use lighter fluid since its not something they can trace back to you. just to be safe buy multiple bottles at different stores. just dont stick around to see it burn. head right home. if possible have an alibi but even without one you should still get away with it.

faggots using guns and knives to kill people when you can just toss a gas can and a lighter and let the flame cleanse your anger.

Does this person know you or are you in anyway already connected to them socially?

beat the fuck out of him don't kill

He knows me, we go to the same school and have talked a few times and have mutual friends. I've never spoken to him in such a way as for anyone to suspect anything, however.

girls think theyll be called whores and get disowned because girls are fucking crazy. doesnt mean they didnt get raped it just means their insane female minds wont let them do anything about it.

its the mans job to fuck up the touchy toms
and the womens job to give you a blow job after as thanks
then make you a sandwich
then you go to work and she watches criminal minds for the next 6 hours

in war men bomb each others countries
women would talk to other countries behind one countries back until the country gave up and locked down the country to cry, eat caramel cookies, and bitch about how the war wasnt fair.

men take a mustard gas attack and send some zyklon b right back

But you have public friendships with the 3 girls so that is motive.

just travel back in time and impregnate his mother. then convince her to have an abortion

literally foolproof plan

Grab a baseball bat, smash his head right open.

>school
/thread

You talkin highscool or college here?

>How do I kill him without being caught?

sneaky cock sucker

....highschool.

chloroform doesn't work the way it does in the movies, otherwise this has some good points.

And some retarded points

obviously this

So when you say rape do you mean? Did this dude get these chicks so totally wasted that their momentary consent is null and void? Or did he violently attack them?

Well you have to be 18 or above to post on this board. Gtfo you orbiter white knighting forever virgin.

They were messing around, he wanted to go farther than they did, and didn't take no for an answer.

>get some LSD
>get him to ingest the LSD without knowing, mix it into his drink or something

It will drive the guy fucking insane, 10 hours of pure nightmare, fear and panic he can't escape. It's the worst thing you can do to somebody other than causing physical pain. Also he won't know who did that to him

wow, that's actually a really good idea. Thank you

Definitely the first thing you wanna do is post your homicidal intentions on a public forum

If you do it you're a faggot OP, those bitches won't learn anything, his life doesn't really matter it's a waste of time, instead tell your dumb friends to go to the police after they've been assaulted like a normal person without mental diseases.

But for crimes in general I can vouch that is right, I've met an arsonist investigator and he told me he switched from homicide because arson cases are rare and usually impossible to solve so he has lots of free time. If you really want to kill someone burning the fucker down is the way to go.

Op its not worth it. Seems like it but you're young and eager to play some dark hero. Life is gonna be shitty like that constantly. Ive had countless female friends who end up in the same position. You gonna try and kill ever dude that crosses the line once you move on from these chicks to another friendzone where you feel like you gotta be capt save a hoe? Best thing you can do is be supportive and never cross the line yourself. And dont be afraid to speak out. But plotting a murder is enough to even end your own life if caught by the pigs and catching a felony.