Before you go to see Wonder Woman: reminder that Gadot hardly does any of the action...

Before you go to see Wonder Woman: reminder that Gadot hardly does any of the action. Her body is CGI a lot of the time and photoshopped.

Oh and here is her stunt double in clear view

and watch this. her body moves funny like as if she is computer generated and they didn't render her properly

If she's superhuman she could move at superhuman speeds. I'm more pissy about the lack of metal scraping on that wooden floor.

you know i heard the millennium falcon doesn't go as fast in real life as they make it seem in the films.

hollywood is a real fucked up place.

The DC movies since Man of Steel have all been dogshit, this is no suprise. The real suprise is that you can make any detail out at all considering how fucking dark everything is.

wtf

i know right, i even just recently found out that they don't use real ghosts in almost every horror film.

i think you ment to make this thread like 15 years ago, before like every movie does this same thing..

2/10 for making me reply

Damn
What about the orcs in Lord of the Ring? They were real, right?
What about the magic in Harry Potter?

Worst actress for Wonder woman ever: Skinny girl without boobs or muscles or any interesting/sexy feature on her face.

Lord of the Rings practical affects and makeup were critically acclaimed. Maybe you are thinking of The Hobbit its its cgi orcs?

i'm still looking into those ones, really a lot of investigating needs to be done here to get to the bottom of all this bullshit.

i have it on good authority that spotlight is looking into the matter and might just blow the lid off this whole thing.

That's outrageous

Are you fucks saying lieutenant Dan didn't really lose his legs????

Like he just has normal legs that aren't magic???

we've been lied to for far too long user.

it will not stand.

>>Before you go to see Wonder Woman:

Why the fuck would I go see Wonder Woman?

Before you go to see Transformers: reminder that Optimus hardly does any of the action. His body is CGI a lot of the time and photoshopped.

I heard iron man wasn't really flying in all those suits. That they were really special effects created on a computer somewhere.

You can't fool me nigga

i kinda wonder why they pick som woman whos got zero tits only half decent ass and is basically only a 6-7 to play a amazon goddess hollywood jews i bet she falls in love with a nigger