Why are they shit?

Why are they shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeUosbClag8
blabbermouth.net/news/gene-simmons-seeks-to-register-trademark-on-devils-horns-rock-hand-gesture.html#yA0leBpf0OUS75wh.99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WANTTTT TO ROCKK ANDD ROLLL

yes

(((They)))

God Gave Rock n Roll To You is a good song

I WAS MADE FOR LOVING YOU BABY

I think you mean to ask why are they the shit.
Kiss fucking rock.

Oh, sure I know that Gene Simons and Paul Stanley are right wing conservatives, and that Gene voted for Trump but Kiss ROCK and the early years with the original line up is GOAT!

Plus Kiss STILL put on a great show, especially when you consider how old they are.

Chances are if you don't like Kiss now then you never will but I think they're great.

Not only did they put on an excellent show when I saw them, they actually recorded the show and you could buy the C.D. of that show when the show was over.

(Plus they made the concert affordable for fans on a budget, unlike AC/DC who always charge $100.00 (U.S.) every time they come through town!)

Don't take them seriously, love gun is my fav album by them. I still listen to it on occasion

All I know is that Strutter and Black Diamond are fantastic songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeUosbClag8

That's actually an Argent song.
Kiss did a good job covering it, though.

Because you're taking them seriously. They put on a great show and rock hard, so that's all that matters.

because they are more concerned with their image than the music itself....and it shows in the crappy music they made.

Really good for what they are. Inadvertently created a bunch of shitty imitators that dominated the 80's but KISS could perform their ass off and deserve whatever praise they do get. Paul Stanley is one of the greatest rock frontmen of all time.

You might've gotten dubs but that will be your ONLY life's achievement that you can brag about and nobody will care!

You will NEVER have millions of adoring fans around the world
You will NEVER fuck and marry a Playboy Playmate of the year
You will NEVER have a comic book with your likeness and image published
You will NEVER go on a mystery adventure with Scooby Doo and the gang.
You will NEVER have a fan club so devoted to you they call themselves an "Army"
You will NEVER have any toys, board games or action figures based on your likeness manufactured and sold to your millions of adoring fans worldwide
You will NEVER make millions of dollars by playing sold out concerts and making records/C.D.s

If all you can brag about is the fact that at one time you got dubs on Sup Forums why even live?

This

Kiss is good, but they aint no Guns n Roses, Sweet child o mine

nothing your autismo brain spewed out changes the fact they made crappy music.

blabbermouth.net/news/gene-simmons-seeks-to-register-trademark-on-devils-horns-rock-hand-gesture.html#yA0leBpf0OUS75wh.99

They were great up until Destroyer, then they became the band haters think they are.

>You will NEVER have millions of adoring fans around the world
Yeah, millions of people can't be wrong, right? RIGHT?

>You're such a jewel in the road
>You wanna show me your stove?
kino

wtf I love Kiss now

ITS A FUCKING CIRCUS ACT YOU BITCH ASS PUSSY FUCK OUTTA HERE