I was poisoned from somebody and i am in critical condition. pic related: it's me

i was poisoned from somebody and i am in critical condition. pic related: it's me.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.at/amp/www.liberation.fr/amphtml/planete/2006/11/27/deux-journalistes-russes-menaces-de-mort_5660
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Op here. my doctors said that i drank too much wine yesterday...but i didnt' drink alcohol last nigt.

rip then

please donate and i get medicine

Did you forget the butt chug you did?

Are you that hey that's pretty good guy that has kanker?

what is "butt chug"?

>no timestamp

not even gonna bother with an image search

stick a beer bong up your ass
pour alcohol
???
profit

im too ill to make timestamps you fucking mongoloid.

if you have a dvd player, can i have it after you die?

no. docs said "no".

but not too ill to have someone take a pic of you and make a thread and respond to me...

shit nigga. people be Putin something in your food?

OP, your thread sucks you unoriginal, 12 year old, cancerous faggot.

you can have my dvd player for sure. It's not like HIFI player but it works.

cut off your balls
testosterone is poisoning you with patriarchy

you better putin some effort next time OP

now thats what i call alpha

This guy was a Ukrainian politician that was assasinated with uranium. I don't think OP was intelligent enough to choose this guy on purpose though.

We, doctors and i have put in considerable time and effort to get me not-ill again. I pray to Jesus Crhist every morning, but so far my prayers have not been received by Jesus.

>too ill to write the date on a piece of paper
>not too ill to selfie
>not too ill to make a stupid thread
>not too ill to suck 3 cocks at once

ïsage

lol'd

Holy shit i remember this, thats an fsb spy called litvinenko, who was poisoned with polonium-210 in his food.

Fucker knows he'll be dead within a day or so of radiation poisoning.

polonium faggot

I suspect more gamma, with a hint of beta, but very little alpha.

i didn't make selfie but my doc pictured me. it's easy to write here though, it doesn't weaken me.

all alpha no gamma faggot lrn2google

>can write on an image board
>can't write on a piece of paper
>now sucking 3 cocks and fitting another 4 in his ass

>sage

OP HERE: Story went: russia poloniumed that guy, because he was critiziising russia governemet, and he was former KGP agent.

Kill yourself. t. OP

google.at/amp/www.liberation.fr/amphtml/planete/2006/11/27/deux-journalistes-russes-menaces-de-mort_5660

I don't read france...

You can officially GTFO..weak motherfucker.

>now sucking 3 cock, fitting 4 in his ass and rubbing off another two in each hand
>currently pleasuring 11 cocks

>sage

read this
sorry for requiring proof

>sage

duh

It is widely known that Kremlin ordered assassinaiton of that guy. With Polonium 210, which is manufacterd mainly by russians.

what does "duh" mean. Can you speak english?

it's english slang

You can fuck off. Didn't i told you that before...patheic basement dweller.

meaning?

You idiots should start speak proper language.

>a line has formed outside OP's basement dwelling
>packed with chads and jamals waiting their turn
>but not as packed as OP

sage

OP: that's where you are wrong. I watched this poisoning episode when it happended, and i have read something about it. It was assassination by Russian Government.

yes. you can talk whatever you want, but i haven't read your texts. Keep going though.

all you need to do is post another pic with a timestamp, otherwise your a faggot, and this shit is fake

>sage

some others Russia critics have been assassinated, for example anna politkovskaja who critizised Russias involment in Tchezenia.

go away from my thread then.

why can't your doc do it all for you? you said he took the pic, why can't he help you with the timestamp?

do you really think you're fooling anyone?

>sage

your comments ITT tells me that you haven't heard aleksandr litvinenko.

i don't deny aleksandr is real, i deny that OP is aleksandr

>sage

meaning "duh!" as in, "that was obvious!"

urbandictionary is your friend

everyone else knew about putin and polonium but you. You are illiterate.

okay. thanks.

read this retard
>sage

keep on going my dear friend.

whatever, keep pretending to be a dieing man

I'll keep calling you on your bullshit

>sage

You just don't know all the subtlety that i am capable of. Maybe that drove your little brains out of order leading you to full misfunction.

>still pretending to be a dieing man

>sage

you may be the stupidest man i ever met here.

>and still trying
>just me and him
>no one believes that this dieing guy has nothing better to do then post on Sup Forums
>but he keeps on going

>sage

Thread was about Litvinenko, which many have told before. Story that tells about Russias involment of silence those who critizises Russia. I started by false claim, which all the others knew it wasn't true, but you somehow...did. It was meant to gather as many posters here as possible.

>i was pretending to be retarded the whole time
>i don't know how to start a thread about a dieing guy without pretending to be him
>the one guy who stated/implied in all his posts that OP was full of shit, actually believed OP was legit
>im the hero in all this

>sage

OP here. you didn't know about litvinenko. I hope you learned today something today. read it and you might find it interesting.

i am aware of him, and like i clearly stated numerous times, his story is not bullshit, OP pretending to be him is

>sage

Fair play, I dint google, just guessed based on the trail it left across europe. It's alpha particle energy is substantially higher than I anticipated. Still my poisoning compound of choice is Floric-19

where you have stated that before?

here
good enough for you?

>sage

Then i gues no monies :(

but where you stated that you were aware of litvinenko?

that's Alexander Litvinenko you fucking numskull

yeah...that what i supposed. You never heard of Litvinenko before this thread. Faget.

ok, you got me there, but that's not the fucking point of my posts, my only motive was to point out the fact that OP was not the man he was claiming to be, my knowledge of the story is not relevant, i read his story when it was posted here, and i never stated aleksandr was fake, only OP's claim to be aleksandr

i did however imply his story was real in this post
so do you need me to keep spoon feeding you? or do you want to keep fucking around to try and make me look like an asshole for calling you out on your bullshit?

>sage

that was never my point and has no bearing on the legitimacy of my posts

you are missing the big picture here. And your "fucking point of posts" doesn't matter either. t. OP.

AND besides. When thread was going to litvinenko some retard who likes to use word "s age" decides to derail it. You know who.

oh then please tell me what does matter?

that the russians killed some dude? i honestly couldn't care less, i just wanted to kill some time shit posting in some faggots thread

>sage

many things matter, but your words likely not.

come on now, tell me in great detail what matters, i put effort into answering all your questions and came out smelling of roses, the least you could do is return the favor

I'll even bump your thread for you

bump

It doesn't matter anymore. You have shown you full incompetence of discussing things revolving around Russians very tough foreing policy, and interal policy. And you just admitted that "you coulnd't careless that russians killed some dude".

i never once implied nor stated that i cared, so i don't see the relevance in this matter, i got what i wanted, your admission that you are a lier and a sack of shit pretending to be a dead man.

and then you try to legitimize it by claiming it was in an effort to promote a dialogue about russia and foreign policy, as if you couldn't do that by simply stating "hey guys look what the russians are doing"

so what now? you gonna spin some more? or back the fuck off? or maybe start a new thread in an attempt to troll people?