Name one thing you did that youre proud of

Name one thing you did that youre proud of.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixxs-log-of-shit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm proud of you.

i am proud that i know whe're to use apostrophes.

We ded et redet

What have you done Sup Forums

I beat my coaches time set in my local pool when I was only 16, he was a fucking Olympian in the same year.
I've made meth, base phet, LSA, morphine and heroin.
I'm a qualified swim teacher, I have a HGV licence.

>last month

Autists on Sup Forums have been spamming that stupid shit for about 2 years.

I wish it was an instant ban for posting it

Nobody believes you you know. And only faggots swim.

Youre just jealous that youll never be good enough for andy sixxs warm creamy log of shit slidding down your fucking throat

I once had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

I'm 19 and work for a huge company as a security researcher, that's pretty cool in my opinion

You sick fuck.

underrated.

After 7 years of uni I managed to get a position in government almost instantly. Now 29 4 years into the job and moving up. Looking to start a family soon.

I don't care what others think or believe, I also have two children with a couple of lesbians, I made two g/f have three abortions and another was lost in a bar fight.
It's all true, I'm writing a book, not much context but it is all true.
I was in hospital a few months ago for mercury nitrate II fume poisoning because I left it in my window for to long, also I ended up using gallium instead of it.

I'm not a faggot but I have sucked cock, and for money.

I teach 4th grade at a charter school in Philly and am very proud that I haven't strangled any of those little fuckers.

you fucking miserable cunt.
U got any idea how many times I searched for "steam" but instead of steam threads i found your shitty meme.
KYS

lol for how much? also tell more

I am a really, really good person.

>Sup Forums is just my outlet.

Being in a Fuck Buddy relationship with my teacher in HS while she was engaged. She went on her honeymoon and when she came back we fucked while she wore the dress her hubby bought her

Graduating from Grad School and getting my ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt this year.

You beat your coaches time because of meth. And the power of his jizz.

in case no one else tried to find that story on Planet Rock, it's fake. that shitty meme (NPI) hasn't caught on and it never will.
sage grows in all fields.

Im proud of being a fucking genius, the smartest piece of shit of all the people i know... but that comes with the cost of being and feel alone all the time.

REEEEEEEEEEE

No, I beat him because I was 6 foot 4 and had swam 10 times a week from the age of 5.

£40, I'm good at it and I have a "great body" (due to being an ex swimmer) and I'm 6'5" and a 7" dick.
Only made, less than £300 doing it. I usualy just got men to suck me off because getting a g/f is to much of a hassle.
Also over the last month I have been getting to know this lass, and she aint right for me so now I gota break it off with her. Sex is good though.

Cottaging and CL before you ask.

I'm 33 kid, grow up.

Lmfao

This.

I killed a homeless man while blackout drunk. I only found out the next day when a couple of my friends went back to where the homeless man was and found him not breathing with my bootmark across his neck.

Good detective work user

>33
>0n Sup Forums
>never leave
>black sheep of the family
>afraid of people who yell out Reeeee

It's poetry.

>grew some weed
>made dmt
>dressed as Santa for charity when I was in high school
>dressed as a leprechaun on St Paddy's day and ran through downtown yelling, "they're after me lucky charms" while a small pack of friends chased me

afraid?
but yeah, remember you're here forever.

>made dmt
No you didn't user.

Lime naptha tek you stupid fuck.

We made it boys.

What a corny joke.

>their diseased outlet for acceptance
What did he mean by this?

I think you meant extracted.
You can not "make" it, you stupid fuck.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixxs-log-of-shit

Any retard can make dmt try producing ten pounds of mushrooms in six weeks.

Reeeeee

Then the cunt should have been more spercific.
He should have said "grown shrooms" which aint fucking hard and if you are proud of that, well, well fucking done top of the class for school retard.

Pf tek isn't growing mushrooms

That's really not hard brah

>Pf tek
It's extraction.
It is not "making"
Learn to speak science before you practice it nigger.

Let's see your cultures nigga.
There's a difference between some asshole with brown flour cakes and someone who does lab work. I know it's not hard but compared to a simple DMT extraction it is.

Lel there is no extraction when it comes to mushrooms you mong

I have managed to become a god, as I can overcome my sexual desires.

I refuse to even acknowledge females as it takes a true selfless person to not engage in sex and reproduce. Even sex itself makes people weak.

I now feel no need for it, I spend my time truly free where I can live my life succeeding in university and I'm planning to become a lawyer. I also build computers for some extra cash.

I'm happy, a kissless virgin and I'm better than you'll all ever be. I have become God in human form.

Fucking my cousin when we were 14

ffs kid read back up the rest of the conversation.
He said he "made dmt" and we established without srooms, therefore he did not make it, he extracted it.
Fuck this shit you cunts are to retarded to use correct wording and to simple to understand I was just correcting you on a simple matter of generation and you expect me to believe you extracted dmt? fuck off.

>when your dumb as fuck meme won't catch on so you resort to making up news stories about it

Holy fuck, OP is more pathetic than I thought.