If two fellas raised a little fella and never told him about women or pussy or anything...

If two fellas raised a little fella and never told him about women or pussy or anything, would he grow up gay or straight?

Bump

Does this involve homeschooling?
Or just a regular life without knowledge of the genitalia of females

No like if they were in the jungle far away from any outside involvement

Maybe if he can still get his first time to be with a woman, he will be straight.

Would he have the option of eventually having a sexual relationship with a man or a women? I mean, if you only got one/no option, doesn't really matter does it?

No, he'll never know or see a woman in his entire life and has no concept of a female at all. My question is: would he instinctly lust for pussy anyway or be gay because of the way he's brought up?

Are the two fellas a gay couple, or just two dudes?

Did not specify.

He would lust for whatever his genes told his sexuality to lust for. If the fags apparently are born that way, then so are straight people. So the question becomes simple, is he gay or straight?

Mmm, lovely pic

This is a much more profound thought experiment than it should be.

Can't lust for something you don't know about and there are plenty of "straight" men in prison who will tell you that any hole is better then no hole. Being gay requires context. Specifically that women exist. Without that context being gay no longer has the same meaning. the real question would be if they boy would find feminine men rather then masculine men more attractive.

hell yeah it is, that speaks to my little fella

Good point sir

I don't know, I only just thought of it in the shower so I didn't put that much thought into it really

I suppose it just depends on the person at that point.

No. He may become culturally gay....but bone deep gay grows from the brain type, not from lies or omission.

Then yes. Most humans crave intimacy and relationships deeper than platonic. If there is a lack of the opposite sex, then the kid will fall for whoever is around them as their natural craving for intimacy happens. Unless they are non-sexual, which is technically a mutation and not the norm.

I guess I forgot to add this

My guess is hed become asexual, since heterosexuality is hardwired in the brain by evolution

I had a similar idea about if a child was made to live by themselves on an island and never saw another human
(Of course there would be behind the scenes involvement of a team to make sure he doesn't die and stuff)
Would this person invent a god for himself? Would he set out to search for others like him?
Would he eventually masturbate?
Also if we assume a god is real.
Would this man have a clean soul never corrupted by man?
Would he be a child in the eyes of the creator?

Ponder some of that stuff
Also the Truman show is a good movie.

Sexually, yes. Intimacy wise-though, you can have a relationship with someone without having physical attraction.

sexual attraction isn't something you're taught. all my life I was taught to like girls and be disgusted by dicks but I'm bisexual. there's a high probability that the kid would be straight, but only know about dicks. i.e. the first time he sees a girl he would be overcome with lust

this is the correct answer,OP