This is my wife and she has just started talking about cuckold and me being her slave

This is my wife and she has just started talking about cuckold and me being her slave

cuck

No she hasn't. Post your bullshit fantasies somewhere else. You cuck fags should consider suicide.

I know kinda like the idea

Seriously, ever since I found her texting her ex and said i wasn't that cross it's turned into this idea

Sounds like she is going to cheat regardless.

You're married so she hold all the cards.

Agree to let the worthless cunt do it on the condition that she lets you film it/ take pictures. Then you'll have something to hold over her.

If your wife wants to fuck other men, your marriage is finished anyway.

I think the that if I don't do as I'm told her ex will come to the house and I'll be made to watch etc

KYS.

She has already started degrading and humiliating me

I'm cool with open marriages and swinging. Even the hotwife thing can be OK and long as both people in the marriage are totally cool with it. But if my wife did something like that, her shit would be out in the front yard by sundown.

she looks good mate , got some more pics of her ?

Yeah i understand that, it just turns me on reading the texts between her and her ex

Here you go

hum , she hot , lets see her tits mate, also got kik ?

Here you go :) glad you like my wife. Should would love that people like her

ya mate shes hot and those tits look amazing , post some more of her , shes making me hard, also got like email or kik ? i want to keep seeing more of her

Pussy. Nao

Hmm not sure I wanna give out that, I know she likes chatting to men though

well got like a disposable email or disposable skype ,or whatever ? the 3 of us can chat a bit and see where it goes .
also lets see her ass

Blurping for more.
Dat sexy outfit.

Lexi.miller90

at?

KiK

added you

Here you go

Got any of her asshole?

more?

thats yours or hers ?

Oh my one of my favourite places

she has great body

Interesting result for used panties when you google lexi.miller90

Yeah that's her

Ahh, so you're a brit. No point in trying to hook up then. It's taken 5+ years to get the girl we're currently after to come here from UK.

tie her to the bed steal her phone and send a text to her ex saying to fuck off for eternity then block him.
now subject your wife to corrective rape/creampie until she can't fathom the idea of another man.

behold the cure for cockold degeneracy

Whrite Alysiah please

I want it to happen

kill yourself and her leave a note saying you both died for your degenerate nature... bbetter yet where do you live i'll be there to do it for you

This.