I want to die

I want to die

Death is boring, I rather live forever.

Then do it attention whore. No one cares.

So, kill yourself. Become an hero, and stop looking for attention here. No one cares.

Well it's planned don't worry
I'm not looking for any attention, I don't feel the need to. I just wanted to share some last words with the place I've loved the most

Don't do it.

Fuck off already. Stop fishing for attention.

Omg I too! We are so similar, user!

(Dont take fucking amphetamine to treat deprssion! DONT FUCKING DO IT!)

I had that life ... She died in a car accident 2 months ago and I'm left here all alone. I since lost my job, lost all money I had. No family left or anything. I have that feeling that is time for me to go

How old are you?

Don't do it, Sup Forumsro. In all likelihood, you will probably just stop existing and never experience another thing again. There is a chance that there will be something like hell or whatever, too. For all we know, this could be a simulation. We could be living in a videogame that is played by bored aliens or something like that, too. At any rate, the outcome of dying is either eternal nothingness, or something unpredictable and possibly bad or agonizing. The most logical thing based on the information that we have is that you will simply stop existing. I would say it's worthwhile to stick around to enjoy any small things that you like for as long as you can then to die naturally.

Death is inevitable, anyway. There is no need to rush it, and you might see some good threads in the future if you are still around.

And I'm sorry to hear that.

I'll soon be 32
Yeah I know all that I've always been the positive guy, but it seems that these events have been the fatal hit

You might consider being pessimistic for a moment. What if hell is another world exactly like this one but worse for you? What if you try to kill yourself, but you wake up in a hospital or something still alive, only to find out a month later that you have diabetes or Parkinson's or AIDS or something like that? It could be that it's not possible to stop existing by killing yourself. You might just end up in an even worse situation as some kind of punishment.

What if you don't kill yourself and get laid? Ever think about that smarty pants?

You are apparently an idiot. I was telling him to not kill himself.

You're an idiot. kys

I know things could be worse, I could have been in that car crash and been injuried but alive, but at least I would have been with her for her lasts moments

liek if u cry eveytiem

What I'm telling you is that there's no way to know what will happen if you commit suicide. You might actually make things a lot worse for yourself.

Yeah maybe

did you see her body after...any pics