Who /immigrant/ here?

Who /immigrant/ here?

>cunt of birth
UK

>cunt you reside in
US

>your opinion of your new cunt
More money, more space, more choice, better weather. Generally pretty good.

bump

Anyone?

Im not a immigrant but ive been thinking into moving to the UK, an ex thats from Hungary moved there and seems to be doing pretty well. What you do for work btw?

>cunt of birth
Lebanon
>cunt you reside in
USA
>Opinion
Less violent, better living standards, a lot more money, better education, more friends

>afghanistan

>denmark

>very cold

Insurance. Make about twice as much in the US as I did in the UK in the same position. The cost of living is also considerably less.

>>cunt of birth
shan't
>>cunt you reside in
UK
>>your opinion of your new cunt
better in nearly every conceivable way

Paki

Fuck off from country pucini

>Cunt of birth
Mixed race my dad is a chi and my mom is white.
>Reside
I live in Arizona
>America is a nice place
Has problems chi gangsters, welfare people, I'm moving to California for a job in San Francisco this should be amplified by 5 times. I'm going to have a horrible time.

GET OUT

Rasheed

>San Francisco this should be amplified by 5 times. I'm going to have a horrible time.
unless you are fucking rich with that job, you are going to have a horrible time in san francisco. Shit is expensive as fuck.

not immigrant yet, but my man is pushing me to

>cunt of birth
Chile

>cunt (I'm going to reside in)
Binland

Much, much prettier, nice people, nice weather, much cleaner. Feels lonely as fug though

Yeah I studied programming here in Arizona I'm going to do software out there. I'm not a fan of liberalism I'm not racist by any means it's just I hate all the whining and crying.

i suggest you start looking at places near san francisco (closest being 45-1h drive plus traffic) because it doesn't sound like you have much money.

>cunt of birth
Singapore (Half British)

>cunt you reside in
UK (Scotland)

Shite

I have money my dad's a business owner and my mom works in real estate if I need anything they'll help out. In savings I have $19,000 this job is going to pay me about $94,000. I should be good, but I heard from a friend that rent in San Francisco is $3,000-$3,500 a month. I might look at Oakland as an alternative for housing.

>cunt of birth
Russia.

>cunt you reside in
U.S

bretty good

NEET
Real life
Shit sucks and i want to die

>cunt of birth
let's just say it's desertous

>cunt you reside in
flag

>Opinion
less violent, better living standards etc

awful lot of pajeets and abduls ITT

>friends
How??

Unfortunate, I do programming and work in NH making 85,000 (first job out of school) but would have to make 115k to maintain the same standard of living if I lived in San Fran. Good luck.

>tfw german/icelandic mongrel

Is it for real? Wtf

Ukraine
Flag
Ukraine a shit

Yeah, cost of living in SF is very very high, probably only place higher is manhattan. Id have the same standard of living making 65k in Austin or Dallas, which is why millions of Californians have moved to Texas.

which part of MENA?

Lol. You should only move here if you are from the third world.

I just arrived in England and my flag is still French...

Anyway
>Cunt
Uk
>New cunt
France
>Opinion
Really nice food culture, great bread, more independent shops, more history, more countryside, Qt girlfriend, not much good banter but i appreciate the greater sincerity in France, more evenly spaced bank holidays, Muslims mostly confined to banlieus, cool cinema culture.

I like France. I need to make more French friends though. That's hard.

God I wish I was in France

>Spain
>Sweden
>I like living closer to the nature (though I think the nature is better in Spain), closer to other countries, having many places to visit, I like the weather during the summer and the long days, but I dislike important things such as healthcare

Finland
Sweden
The nation is cucked as fuck but problem is there is so many different kinds of swedes hard to not like and hate them at same time.
Money is nice, work is nice, weather is same as home.

>>cunt of birth
>Argentina
>>cunt you reside in
>Spain
>>your opinion of your new cunt
>Safer, wealthier, more future.

I've been here anyways since I was 2 years old so I'm basically a Spaniard. I have no Argentinian accent so nobody can tell I'm not from here until I say my last name.

How do I get into los Estados Unidos de America? How do I get a green card if I'm not brown?

Why woul you want to live here? Our country is a brown shithole nowadays anyways.

Marriage is the easiest way.

Is it because it's Italian? I can't think of any specific surname from Argentina.

Would not recommend go to Canada or Australia. I am a white American it's not what it used to be.

Freedom, low taxes, guns

idk do i count as an immigrant, i was born in luxembourg to a french mother and a finnish father, we moved to finland when i was 4 years old

why on earth would you move to finland

Greencard lottery.
I do it this year.

same, 2nd time trying it this year.

soon.jpg

>tfw lived in same city my whole life