>We must all apologise, everything you do is justified

>Jon Bernthal
>white

>Implying rhis series won't make mad dosh
No one cares about the opinions of whinny liberals with a blog

>'White' dude

>Domonic Trombino
Genuinely surprised its not a jew

Plus is that guy even white? Looks slightly shit skin, like italian or something

>Here's Why I Won't Be Watching Netflix's Newest Angry White Dude With A Gun
He is right, he would be watching Netflix's newest angry kike with a gun.

There's someone out there who doesn't know the entire premise of The Punisher was to be Marvel's edgier Batman, a Batman who actually GETS SHIT DONE by putting bullets in the criminals who are above the law?

Punisher would've saved Gotham 50 years ago by killing the entire Rogue's Gallery and then going off to clean up another city instead of molly-coddling the psychopaths by sending them to Arkham Asylum where they break out like clockwork only to go on another murderous crime spree.

Why would a performance manager write articles?

>Genuinely surprised its not a jew

I dunno... this nose says otherwise

These people are living stereotypes
>I am an intellectual and enlightened person because I hate my own people

Are these from a dictionary definition for nu-male?

More like..
The mob killed your family?
Better hunt them down and stop them permanently instead of beating them up and putting them in a jail the can buy/break their way out of.

Its just another balony article making comments on something they know nothing about.

>on TV
but that's netflix, faggot

What a fucking hipster.. so damn typical.

Netflix has a punisher series?

Thank you hipster faggot, I'll actually watch it now. I had no idea it existed.

why are his comics still on going if he is so great?

Here's why i won't be watching the new series on netflix adressing white privilege.

So he's so dull and bland that his own description of himself includes only
>eating
>walking
>entry level job for teenagers
Yeah makes sense he sides with sjw

the nose knows

Don't think it's out yet, but he showed up a bunch in the Daredevil series. Didn't I'd like him at first, but he pulls off "sadistic vigilante" really well.

Just wish that he could act like someone else - he's got the Travolta/Clooney thing going on, where they just play themselves in everything. Still, it works.
youtu.be/M8AvWkrppsg

Shit seriously? Aw yesss. They better not make him a cuck I swear.

Berthal is underrated as acting goes i think we can expect great things from him.

Yeah, I was surprised how much I ended up liking him. Hell he was the reason I finished season 2 of DD, just to see more Punisher.
Still wish we could have gotten Thomas Jane, but I think he'll do just fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc&hd=1

>italian or something

Frank is of Sicilian descent IIRC, so it would make sense to have someone kinda swarthy play the character. I hope they have something as badass as Dirty Laundry in it though.

Because crime never stops

>one bad thing happened to you

>entire family murdered by a bunch of wops who would have never been charged for it

Too bad people are fucking tired of capeshit in general. Outside the US, movie theaters are getting more and more empty every time another one comes out.

And 90% of normies watching the tv series download em anyway

Meanwhile, on marvel's jessica jones, also on netflix:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFZLe_5yjiE

This, they better not fuck it up like James Bond by going back to blondes, or hell, even an african.

Are nu males wearing problem glasses now too?

Punishes is not cape shit unless every movie that involved a guy good at shooting and killing is cape shit you know every Arnold movie ever

was rampage cape shit?

Jon Bernthal has nothing to do with Italy, doesn't even look like one, neither a wop nor a northerner. He's polish/Austrian/russian/jewish

>consistent pasta spiller

It matches their vaginas.

To those people everything that has to do with "muh superheroes" it's capeshit. I'm talking about the ones who can't tell the difference between dc and Marvel. Which are 90% of the wiewers, outside the us

These are people that should fall down a burning elevator shaft onto a pile of rusty AIDS needles.

For the sake of Netflix betas, he will be cucked.

Jesus... Look at that manlet faggot.

The Punisher is the most bad ass character in comic books. No surprise these faggots don't like him.

This is simply not true. BvS was bigger in other countries, being Warner Brothers' top performing release in several east-asian countries. (Top performing in terms of $ of ALL TIME)

Comic book movies are still the tentpoles of cinema, and I'm sure that fact will be magnified by the huge success of Captain America: Civil War.

I have brown hair and brown eyes...am I white also?

>niggers can't even count how many quotation marks they use

The sex scenes were the single thing I absolutely hated about the show.
The rest aside from Jessica's retardation was pretty good.

Quite frankly from the little I've seen of Netflix's Punisher character, they chose a pretty faggot to play Frank Castle and didn't come close to getting the character right. But I will defend that character to the death.

>‘Jessica Jones’ Boss on Increasing Diversity On-Screen and Off: ‘It’s Still Not Enough’

variety.com/2016/tv/news/jessica-jones-female-directors-diversity-1201767692/

Why do all these nu-male Twitter descriptions have to be these identical "I'm so fun and quirky" garbage? Like all of them has to include that they like a certain food, it's always something faggy like "eater of cookies" or "muffin eater".

I'm sick of these fucking foreign cunts telling us what we can and can't do.

I live in a 99.9% white area and I'm not sure whether it's a blessing or a curse because I will never meet someone like that, I will never kick his fucking teeth in and rape his woman and children.

This.

Liberals are jerking off to the latest "hot chick with mary sue abilities fucking black men" shows yet bitch whenever a regular white dude has his own show.

This is why we have to just kill them all. Only death will please them.

One day, I will kill people like this. Not just yet though, I'm too young to spend the rest of my life in jail.

Jeeeeeeeww

BOM isn't working right now but Civil Warmade $181 million opening weekend and is already nearing $700M worldwide. Not to mention Deadpool is the highest grossing R rated movie in the world--without the help of China.

God fucking damn it.
Do they not want people to watch their show? I really hope this shit works out because right now it looks like it'll flop.

Man,what's up with all this white hate? I'M WHITE AND PROUD OF IT LIBCUKS! Liberalism is a disease speeding across the planet. It's sick shit! I know libs and their nice people, except when you talk politics. Please for the love of God please explain why it's wrong to have people come here legally! Why would you make an sanctuary city for criminals to hide? Why do you hate your own country? I am not racist! If you show me respect as a human! When Hillary was asked by an representative of Black lives matter "do black lives matter?" She could not answer the question. THE ANSWER WAS YES BLACK LIVES MATTER!!! go ahead and vote for her libtards! You deserve what you're gonna get!

So Punishes looks like cape shit from the outside?

Or are you basing your projection on a meme that people will see marvel and not like it because reasons

I am not seeing how its not clear this is excuses for a murder spree action movie

its been statistically proven that black men with guns are a lot less dangerous than white men with guns

LOL jk

>one bad thing happened to you?
>BETTER SHIT UP SOMEONE'S FANDOM!

Do I get to be on the white side of the race war? I mean, I'm a hispanic/middle eastern guy, but I come from the whitest motherfuckers from those regions. High IQ and have always considered myself white (because I am, though not aryan or whatever), and hate brown/black slime-people and SJW/cucks who want to destroy Western culture.

Dylan Roof Charleston shooting was a hoax, just like Sandy Hook and the Virginia reporter

They're not going for the garnis version. They want a side character you can emphasize with

I'd like the original version but it a DD show

Isn't he dreamy.

Those fucking crisis actors.

>MFW this fucking cuck is proud to be an ex-barista
>WTF is a walk enthusiast?!?
I wanna fight this muther fucker so bad!

That's a kebab/kike if I ever saw one

It's really annoying that coffee-pourers made that fancy name for themselves to sound like they're doing much more than that.

I used to work at an ice-cream shop and made sundayes and milkshakes and all kinds of stuff that's just as skillful as anything a faggot at Starbucks does. I was just an ice-cream guy.

He actually wasn't bad at all, it's just that he doesn't look like how the Punisher should look.

Why is it that so many of these Mohawk and pierce nosed sjw nu males are from Chicago? I thought Chicago was just niggers killing each other why do the sjws go there?