Who here has been rekt while driving? Me and my friend Just got in an accident and I don't know what happened...

Who here has been rekt while driving? Me and my friend Just got in an accident and I don't know what happened..share with me your road rekts Sup Forums
Pic not related but same type of car .
Bonus points for before and after .

Here's my big accident from 2007.

got hit so hard i ended up in the passenger seat rip red saturn

Woah did someone hit their head on the windshield, passenger side ?

Yeah my bro broke his leg and had a concussion. We were drunk and high as fuck, so we fled. My ex wife took the fall since she was sober.

You better be fucking joking

was driving motorcycle approaching intersection. Idiot going in opposite direction is waiting to make left turn. As I get closer to the intersection he pulls out a bit then stops as if he sees me. I slow down since I anticipate idiocy. As I enter the intersection- dude starts to go. Other cars start honking at him since it's obviously not clear to turn left. He takes it as his queue to gun it. I emergency brake, end up only taking out his driver side mirror with bent forks and torn ligament in my wrist. Two kids, reeking of weed, no licence, no insurance. On their way to the "studio" to probably record some shit-tier rap music. Mexicans.

I have an almost rekt story.
>Like 2 years ago
>Driving to pick girlfriend (now ex) up from work
>Central NY in the middle of winter, we get fucking hammered with lake effect snow due to lake ontario
>Weather is obviously shit, roads are trash
>I'm driving a 2014 chevy sonic
>Thing is fucking small and FWD
>Go around a curve, complete dumbfuck decides to cut me off and pull out in front of me (definitely saw me)
>I'm going to fucking hit him if I keep going straight, he isn't fast enough
>Braking isn't an option, I'll just lose control because the roads are shit
>At this point I have two options
>A, Veer off the road into a snowbank
>B, attempt to spin out in the road and pray no cars come down the other lane
>B too risky, go for A
>Veer and plow my shit into a snow bank tearing through it like tissue paper at 45 MPH
>Car stops a FOOT from a street sign the bank was burying
>Asshole who pulled out in front of me, keeps going and doesn't even bother to check if I'm okay
>At that moment a god damn behemoth tier snow plow the size of a fucking tank comes over the hill ahead and down the lane
>I would have been fucking massacred by it if I went for B
>Nice guy with a tow came by not long after, pulled me out of the bank
>Zero damage to my car, thank fuck
Cars are fucking scary dude.

I rear ended someone a few months ago while shitposting in a doubles thread. Funny thing was that I got my dubs but the joy was kinda gone at that point.

That wasn't me. I hit a deer, went off the road and into an oak tree.

Mines kind of light hearted, maybe will give you a good laugh
>senior in high school 4 years ago
>go to chiropractor to get cracked
>parking lot is really narrow, only room for 1 row of cars and people park on the narrow street
>one parking spot open, feelsgodman.exe
>after appointment I back out into the road
>crunch
>shit
>back into little old ladies car, completely destroy the back half
>my truck is fine
>old lady "it's my only car, and my sister has cancer"

TFW she can't get to the hospital for her sisters chemo and I'm the one to blame

Hopefully those made up for it.

Damn dude ! Not trying to sound like an asshole but is that part of the reason why she's the ex now ?

Yeah that brought some warmth to my heart for sure. :^)
Fucking checked!

get a dashcam, if you had sustained any damage to your car, you'd be screwed by insurance.

Got hit at a 4 way stop by some stupid cunt who was texting and driving. T-boned my car passenger side. Whiplash like a mother fuck but aside from that not much damage since she hit passenger side. Bitch ended up buying me a new car and 5 grand for pain and suffering. Don't text and drive, kids.

Not at all, we didn't get married for 2 years after that happened. I got a coworker pregnant and asked for a divorce since my wife didn't want kids anyway.

Huh, I had a big accident in 2007 too.

is the brain damage from this accident the reason you're a moronic faggot?

I've rear ended 2 ppl at 3km/h both at right turns where the car in front of me started going but braked for no reason.

2nd one happened a few days ago. I hope the bitch doesn't complain about whiplash and ruin my life or something

My car's already being sabotaged by a criminals family that I threw in jail cuz he assaulted me. Don't know what to do

That's actually a good possibility.
I got a skull fracture and a brain contusion. I don't remember the 4 days I stayed in hospital or the day preceding the accident.

Damn man scary stuff knowing what the outcome would've been had you decided on option Sup Forums.do you ever think back to that and wonder what if ?

Lmfao! That last green text line !!

You definitely included that in the report right ? Ha the badge would've understood

I'm 99% sure I'd be dead, or at least crippled. I flipped a coin and my life LITERALLY depended on it.

It's really heavy, but I try not to think about it. Always go for the safe bet, your life is more important than a gamble.

Ya it's crazy ,especially since you made the decision in probably a fraction of a second.did it give you a new outlook on life or motivate you to try new things ? I had a buddy who had a near death experience and he's never been the same since..he's all about church and shit like that now