She ducked me over real bad...

She ducked me over real bad. Still have a key to her apartment and I learned secondhand that she's going to be out today.
How do I fuck her up?

OMG IS DAT HER?

Pic unrelated

Piss on her rug, dude. I bet it really tie the room together.

get some cans of paint and try to replicate pollock's life work in her apartment

Change the ice cubes in her freezer with homemade ice cubes with your sperm or piss in.
Document the whole process, and after a while when you know they must have been used. Snap the footage to her.

cum in her tub of toothpaste

xD dude fucking like. shit in everyone one of her rooms XDDDDDDD, literally dying right now.

Also leave a note "because you ducked me over real bad"

superglue her toilet shut

change her wifi password. that'll piss her off

Buy a very, very large amount of glitter from the craft supply store and add spread it in every possible area of her apartment.

I mean BATHE it in glitter.

Don't hesitate, whatever you plan to do. Don't blow the opportunity. Good luck! Get that bitch back, my friend

So the only thing you will need is gasoline and matches. 1. pour some gasoline in every room.2. trow a match in the gasoline.
P.S before you trow the match get to a safe place

so I have to become a cute anime character first?

better option is to do the gasoline thing and then leave the stove gas on (no flame).
when she turns on the light the entire neighborhood goes boom. might be a bit overkill tho

Zip tie everything together

Wireless hidden cameras

No, that's not how you commit arson these days. You want it to look unintentional. It's easy enough to figure out if you think about it for a few minutes.

>quads have spoken

Jizz in her lube, assuming she has a dildo

Quads demand it. Setup a website and give your Sup Forumsros free access, accept donations for yourself to recoup the cost. /thread

praise kek

I second the glitter idea. That shit will be in her life fucking forever if you do that. Don't forget to add it to her closet.

You can also grab some gas station sushi and hide the tuna pieces in various parts of her apartment. After a couple of days she'll go nuts trying to figure out where the smell is coming from.

you're going to end up in court for some bitch lmao

Do it

Okay, go inside, shit inside a plastic bag, and poke some holes in it, then tape it inside her washing machine, so when she uses her washing machine, all her clothes will covered in shit.

Find and take all her sharpies then insert them in your pooper. Then steal every battery and lightbulb in her house

>Get a big comically heavy magnet
>rub it over all over her electronic items, TV, Ipad, speakers, Laptop
>???
>Profit
Done this personally to many an ex-roommate there's no evidence and only had one person question me I just raised one eye brow and said "...what are you on about..." and just stared at them like a crazy person

Kill yourself on her doorstep.
When she finds you, she will be scarred for life.

Sharpie in pooper

Brap

gud idear m8

>iPad
>flat panel tv

wew lad

shut the fuck up donny

This is a god tier idea tbh famalam.
Stick her toothbrush in your ass too

but it aint quads

1 . get gopro
2. setup live stream
3. ransack apartment
4. then wait for her to return
5. capture reaction
6. murder her
7. an hero
8. ???
9. profit

Quads fail

All of these are stupid, duplicate the key about 10 times and give them to your local homeless heroin addicts. Tell them where the apartment is but make sure they can't get a good look at you. This way she will have homeless dudes coming into her apartment whenever and isn't safe until she changes the locks.

Empty her apartment out. Literally take everything. You'll need help and a truck.

You're outta your element
ftfy

This

after the first instance the homeless one will be arrested, find the key, then it'll be tied to boyfriend. landlord forced to change locks at cost and boyfriend questioned for distribution of key, homeless will ID boyfriend regardless because of bad policing and no lineup display for inquiry.

seriously it's retards like you that fill our prisons.

she'll tie the key to the boyfriend anyway so this thread is fucking useless