What would you do if your child got this done to them at school?

What would you do if your child got this done to them at school?

#sosorry

I would home-school my kids or send them to a military school.

Now you know how we feel. Maybe you shouldn't have fucking enslaved us for centuries and then try to forget it ever happened?

Fuck you whitey, scum.

>you

That word mean something different in your language, sambo?

>Britbong
>Relevant opinion on the atrocities of race based treatment.
>Kek

These children each owned slaves for centuries?

I don't know desu, but It'll probably result in the school being burned to the ground.

When will these niggers admit it was their own nigger neighbors who sold them to slave traders.

Fuck you, nigger.

I've never met a white hating nigger before, but I'd fucking love too, just so I can kill you.

White people didn't enslave the inferior races. They enslaved themselves and we bought the slaves.

But let me make it clear that white people would love to actually enslave shitskins again. This time we'll go the whole 9 yards. Just to see what it feels like :^)

>blaming every whitey today for something that a few elite rich whites and blacks did centuries ago which was then ended by whites

I'd use it as a teaching moment:
>"Son"
>"Yes dad?"
>"Remember when you asked me what 'cuck' means?"
>"Yeah."
>"Remember when your teacher made you wear shackles?"
>"Yeah."
>"How did that make you feel?"
>"Bad."
>"What kind of person do you think your teacher is since he made you do that?"
>"...I don't know...is he bad?"
>"Your teacher is a cuck"
>"Oh! I think I get it now."
>"Son"
>"Yes dad?"
>"Don't be a cuck."

Find out if I could sue for discrimination, and also take my kids out of school. Home school or Military school after proper vetting.

No one enslaved you, stupid.

You were never enslaved you parasite. Us niggers have to be eternally grateful and respectful to the white man and their descendants because they took our people out of the jungle where we were killing eachother and living like animals. They civilized us and all they asked from us is to pick a little cotton and cut a little sugar cane. Fuck you, go back to Africa and die at the hands of a warlord. White people I apologize on behalf of this dumb ungrateful nigger.

This is some kind of bullshit. I bet that black guy has never actually been in shackles

I would tell my kids that to truly feel what it's like to be black they have to have no desire in learning, blame everybody for their problems, become violent at the drop of a hat, and be a self-entitled piece of shit of a human being that generally contributes nothing to their communities asides from violence, poverty, social tension, drugs, and a permanent drain on the welfare system. Blacks truly are the ultimate destroyers of society.

This nigger's mindset is worse than the others.

BURN IN THE PITS OF DAMNATION USELESS WORM. Your own people sold you like the cattle you are. YOU never experienced slavery. YOU are a parasite of Europe, leeching and bitching. Everything you do in your pathetic life from the clothes you wear and the food you eat is made by whites. We gave you life, purpose, we showed you civilization, we cultured you, you filthy swine. Do you think all the shit your species is pushing will wipe us out? FUCK OFF. It is an honor to be able to fight for what my ancestors died. Even if you let 1 of us we will rise. Even if you revise everything about us, the truth will overflow once. Even if you wipe us all out, we will revive ourselves. We are sons of God you maggot. The end war is coming and this time we wont get rid of our enemy. We will also make sure to get rid of the traitors too. Your souls will beg for forgiveness whore. Putrid carcass.

Massa will you spare me? I love and respect white people.

The only ones I hate are the traitors and leeches who ally with them. When you come to my country and demand that it be changed to whatever you want, its culture, traditions erased and its civilization replaced by yours, thats when I have a problem. Especially when if we speak up we are the racists and xenophobes. I want them all to burn. Hell, I would not even mind to pay a tax that would go overseas to help 3rd world countries get build up. But do it in their homes, dont transfer them here for the purpose of replacing us. Fucking hypocrites, smearing peaceful words with new definitions to push their genocidal agenda on EU and NA. Fuck them mate and their black vile souls!

WHERE IS THE DIVERSITY?!?!?!