WEED LEGALIZATION POLL

AIGHT Sup Forums, LETS SETTLE THE DEAL

LEGALIZE OR KEEP ILLEGAL?

VOTE HERE:
strawpoll.me/10161010

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/05/baby-in-coma-after-police-grenade-dropped-in-crib-during-drug-raid/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520257/The-cannabis-smoke-likely-loser-finds-international-study.html
crimeinco.cbi.state.co.us/cic2k14/state totals/statewide_offense.html
strawpoll.me/10161010
strawpoll.me/10163307
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Legalize. It's no different than alcohol.

I make my living growing pot. Keep that shit illegal

you telling me Sup Forums is a buncha goddamn potheads?
no wonder you smokestained shits complain about everything, when youre too lazy to do anything about anything!

Fuck off, Rick. It's all water under the fridge anyway

Keep it illegal and send degenerate pot heads to work in coal mines for free.

It should be legal for medical use but not for recreational use.

Literally an edgy faggot

I'm sure that you love drinking and smoking your daily pack of Churchill brand fags

I've changed my mind, you degenerate hippies need to sent to Siberia or Alaska. Somewhere far away. You can be with, like, natureee, maaaaan. And put yourselves to good use by chopping trees.

L E G A L I Z E A L L D R U G S

END THE WAR
END
THE
WAR

I don't smoke, actually. Nor do I drink.

Snownigga please. I voted for legalization and I've only tried it once. Stopping people from getting stupid by smoking a fucking plant by throwing flashbangs into a baby's crib is a waste of resources and is also a travesty.

abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/05/baby-in-coma-after-police-grenade-dropped-in-crib-during-drug-raid/

>A Georgia toddler has been put into a medically induced coma after he was badly burned by a police "flash bang" grenade that landed in the crib where the boy was sleeping during a drug raid, his mother told ABC News today.

AT LEAST THE ONE THING US ANARCHOS CAN AGREE WITH YOU LIBERTARIAN FAGS ON IS THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO PLACE RESTRICTING DRUGS

Pot turns normal humans into liberals.
It literally destroys enough brain cells to lower your IQ

5 whole LOW ENERGY losers have voted no.

Legalize and tax that shit.

You should be jailed for life, you druggie scumbag.

Develop an affordable roadside test to indicate I'd someone is driving under the influence, not just smoked it within the last week, and I'd support legislation.

Legalize it ofc.

You sound like a fun guy

For you,

>all these degenerates wanting to make it legal
It's like none of you have ever been to Amsterdam

I smoke weed nightly, because otherwise I can't sleep and it's healthier than sleep medication. I have a job, a car, a place to live. Friends, and like to think I'm a functional member of Society. I don't smoke weed before I go out in public, and people have no idea I use it daily because I don't talk about it anymore than the average person would talk about their zzzquil. Do I still need to be forcibly removed from where I live and tossed in a work camp because I'm so horrible and degenerate?

Why beg to be taxed ?? Its a plant, we should be allowed to grow our own and not have government tell us what to do.

Treat it the same way as alcohol. If one is legal, the other should too, though I'd prefer them to both be illegal. Degenerates should be executed.

>You can be with, like, natureee, maaaaan.

>The liberal-tier projection

Get a load of these degenerates.

If pot is legal, it's gonna be like $100. Which is good because hippiefags don't have money.

Dude, it's degenerate as hell. Leave that stuff out of our neighborhoods

>"It's not addictive bruh!"

I dont care how blazed you want to get. I just want to legalize a gutpunch to the cartel and border hopping smugglers.

all these disgusting weed addicts should be euthanized and sent to a labor camp

>All these flavors and you chose salty

PROHIBITION AND ANTI-LIBERTYFAGS BTFO

legalize consumption and home growing/growth clubs
the illegal market will disappear by virtually eliminating demand

Legalize it to make money for the government off retards

Should be 100% illegal, with even more stricter jail sentences. I have no sympathy for pot smokers. Worse than rapists IMHO

Is it summer already? I thought we had more time.

This issue is actually really interesting. I personally don't smoke anymore. but I did when I was younger. I think it should be legal or at least decriminalized. There are legitimate medical uses but at the same time I know I would have been a better student in high school if I was skipping school to get high all the time.

also this study. The more marijuana you smoke the more likely you are to be a poor loser

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520257/The-cannabis-smoke-likely-loser-finds-international-study.html

Keep it illegal. I sell that shit to supplement my income. If it becomes legal, business is gonna suffer.

Australia telling it like it is

Legalise it, then i can make money selling this shit to you normie degenerates.

It's natural

Legalize it mang

Legalize nationwide
Only thing I have a "progressive" stance on really

YFW

Yeah yeah. Whatever. You're just like every other pot smoking drug addict that makes up self delusions about how he needs it.

Heroin junkies also *need* heroin.

DEGENERATE POT HEADS BTFO!

Listen, riceniggers are put to death by the hundreds over drugs and its not stopping. Whether it is legal or illegal people are going to do it. Telling someone what they can or can't willingly put inside their bodies is full retard. It is only another avenue for revenue. Make it legitimate and let the public have a new industry and let the retards kill themselves like they already do anyways.

degenerate

crimeinco.cbi.state.co.us/cic2k14/state totals/statewide_offense.html

What the fuck are you smoking nigger?

This. Also legalize it because the government doesn't need to nanny us and tell us what's good and bad for us. We're responsible adults who can make our own decisions.

i can agree with taxing the sale of weed. if you have space to grow, you should. its not hard

>snownigger
>czech
highest quality american education

AMEN

Recreational drug use is degeneracy
It is also inevitable so long as privacy exists.
Take the route that costs society as a whole the least. Given how the war on drugs has gone, I suspect that means legalization.

Smoking pot keeps me from killing my neighbors. My neighbors are heroin advocates. In general pot helps me not to inflict violence upon others.

nice argument

Legalize all drugs.
Whether I want to smoke meth or drink bleach, the government shouldn't have a say in what I am allowed to put in my body. If I want to poison myself, I should be allowed to. When you say drugs should be illegal, you are really saying we don't own our own bodies, the government does.

The amount of immorality ITT is disgusting.

Regardless of whether you're for or against recreational drug use, voting to keep it illegal after the fucking trainwreck disaster that has been the war on drugs seems fucking asinine

But a junkie fucked my crush >:(

FAG
A
G

I know why it's not legal in California.
Dealers don't wNt it legalized because thee goes their business.

Decriminalize

You don't have to be a pot-head to see the benefits of cutting the legs out from under the Mexican cartels and the dindu gang bangers.

If she wasn't fucking you, either you are more shit tier than a junky, or you have shit taste in degenerate females.

Legalize, tax, educate.

>If pot is legal, it's gonna be like $100.
The fuck?
>This. Also legalize it because the government doesn't need to nanny us and tell us what's good and bad for us. We're responsible adults who can make our own decisions.
I dream of the day we can protest shitty immigration policies before having a nice joint without being called either racists or hippies.

I too dream of that day

That was a parody of all those who are ardently against legalization for no apparent or flimsy reasons. You spilled your spaghetti while I just tried to make a poor joke about the situation.

Fuck weed. I want injectable pharma-grade meth again.

>mfw Muhammad is this mad

Kys nigger faggot

Legalize it, that way pot-heads will finally shut up about it.

"We gotta legalize it!"
"We already did."
"I... I have no personality beyond 'Dude Weed' please make it illegal again so I have something to me... Please..."

You owe me a spaghetti.

>Why beg to be taxed ?? Its a plant

Because that's what you call a compromise. If you want to make something federally legal, you have to give the government incentive. Tobacco is a plant too, and its sales are taxed. Not ideal but that's how you get shit done.

Besides the taxes only apply to sales, like in Colorado. You could still grow 2-3 plants in your home, tax free.

Legalize it. Legalize all drugs. We need to find the weak, and isolate them. Any crime commited while on drugs or in posession of drugs results in execution.

We can make it happen, Freedombro. We WILL make it happen.

Why do people do drugs? When I feel sad I just stop feeling sad.

He needs to get in the piss game.

>strawpoll.me/10161010

pol is filled with stoners absolutely disgusting

Well, some people do them for the same reason they do any recreational activity. Because it's fun.

If you're using drugs to stop sadness you're doing it wrong.

Since smoking weed I've become more Sup Forums oriented and I have a better work ethic, maybe because I only exclusively smoke sativas...

not a stoner, but still think it should be legal.

Also want to say that cannabis after working a long day feels like hitting the reset button and it makes me not as a ancey if I've had an overly stressful day at work. I don't wake and bake and use it only in the night when I'm sure I have nothing to do afterwards.

Responsibility and smoking cannabis are not two mutually exclusive things.

Now THIS is degenerate and embarrassing.

That's not to say that people can't abuse it, that's a given but that goes for truly any substance. Sorry I keep doing addenda to my posts.

>check flag
lmao

Yeee

Only because you're a fag.
GOTTA GO FAST AS FUCK. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAST

strawpoll.me/10163307

Just kill yourself you waste of life, the meth will do it anyway.

Hating stimulants makes you a fucking cunt, you know.
I could understand hating on diazepines or opiates, but to hate on stims? The fuck is wrong with you?

Taking stimulants makes you a degenerate cunt, wasting your mind and ruining your body. Being dependent on external chemicals to function is the definition of a waste.

Hopefully your habit kills your soon, all I'm saying.