Ask someone with super powers anything

Ask someone with super powers anything.

What super powers do you have? Autism isn't one btw.

do you have good shitpost images?

My main power is Ki manipulation. With it I can create energy blasts, and use it to fly.
I can also create clones of myself but I'm limited to only two

I wish I had a super power, specifically shape shifting so that I can become a girl :'(

create 2 clones and make a photo

I said ask anything not request anything

this is now a useless superpower thread.

>ability to see through niggers. but only if nigger is dead.

have you ever had sex with your clones?

Can you film some of this for us?
Maybe even a picture?

Hey OP what is your superpower?
Mine is that every time i reply in a faggot thread a frame from 90's Simpsons appear in my post.

If I were to show proof of my abilities it will confirm that humans can indeed become super human. And knowing how most people are nowadays they will use it for their twisted purposes

Awesome, I watched dragonball as a kid too

Sign me up dude

why are you on the internet instead of doing something actually productive?

Summer all up in this motherfucker. Damn man wtf happened Sup Forums was legion now its a bunch of cucks and underage fags

do you have an incredibly big cyst on your back?

Everyone broke rules 1 and 2. Thats what happened.

Its the only place I can boast about my powers anonymously. Imagine having extraordinary powers, you'll get the urge to talk about them

Why aren't you using your powers for good? There are still niggers on this planet. Get to work.

I don't have any deformities. Sorry to disappoint

rules 1 and 2 apply on raids only

I do kill people who do bad things. I've killed pedophiles, niggers, animal abusers, and a few satanists

Yet another delusional man child. Fuck off with your tard self until you grow the fuck up.

I understand why you feel that way. Its not your fault that you have this perspective. The government does its best to hide and control people like me

y so mad tho

What do you even use your superfaggotry for?

Kill people that need to be killed.

>useless

How the fuck would they get powers if they just now grasped the concept that it's possible? I know this is fake but fuck put some work into your new story next time and don't act autistic.

>any nigger you shoot disappears
>you'll always have the insanity plea

Meditation. Everyone has heard about it and the great benefits that come from it. Despite all the information on it people still think it's not real.