OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMETHREAD

The all time NFL strip sack leader retires today, get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

watchnfl.live/matches/jacksonville-jaguars-vs-indianapolis-colts-live-stream.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whos ready for these 2 idiots to get shitcanned today?

I'm surprised there's even a thread.

will it actually happen or will Irsay be Irsay

But the rest of the division likes them staying around.

me, I swear to fucking God Irsay

He'll fire Pagano and keep Grigson

35 just wanted to go home. He ain't injured.

can't wait hope the jags win by 50 again so irsay can't have any excuse

Almost hoping for a terrible game so I never have to deal with a Grigano season ever again.

>missing Gore

I'm torn, while getting BTFO and swept my the jags in our first losing season in 5 years might be compelling evidence to fire wingus and dingus, I really don't want a losing season.

RELEASE US IRSAY

Clemson would bootyblast both these teams.

>Koyack's 1st career TD

cool I guess

>COLTS D NOT EVEN TRYING
God I hate this team

you couldnt be more wrong

this team has completely given up if pagano and grigson arent fired after this shit im not watching next season

Zionsville would bootyblast both these teams.

Direct TV dropped CBS so I can't even watch my Jags play meaningless football. Stream where?

You don't have a $5 antenna?

what are you talking about im watching it on cbs on kiketv right now

Solid tackle.

watchnfl.live/matches/jacksonville-jaguars-vs-indianapolis-colts-live-stream.php

here

Are Colts the worst tackling team in the league? Sure looked like it this year.

Yes. By a long shot.
t. Clots fan

anything colts related that isn't luck hilton or vontae is the worst in the league

Vontae is streaky at best and our special teams unit is elite.

>Luck under 300 yards in each of last 7 games

the kickers are elite the special teams themselves are god awful theres been at least 10 kicks that could have been easily downed within the 5 this year that went for touchbacks

>4 straight 3 and outs
>To the Jags
LOL

do you not remember last year when >we literally lost to the jags by 50

Fuck this team. Why even risk Luck getting his kidneys obliterated anyway.

Is Luck, dare I say it, a bust?

Hailed as a future GOAT out of college yet is an interception waiting to happen in the pros

based Telvin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Implying Luck isn't playing like garbage on purpose to get Pagano canned

It's time to see if Tolzien can do something with this team.

He's still considered a future GOAT. Colts should get 2-3 1st round picks for him.

>not taking the sack

spaghettibowl is a go

Jim Irsay reminds of the biological father that your mom divorced because he has a terrible drinking problem and keeps getting fired from work for it so you only see him like 2 hours on Saturday every 2 weeks and he always shows up like 45 minutes late and with his new girlfriend who is like only a couple years older than you and you can't help but be a little jealous that he's banging this hot chick and then you remember that he's twice her age and she's probably just using him to get high so she really isn't the kind of girl that you wanna be dating but anyways you guys always go to his house and watch college football or whatever except there's this one time where these huge tatted up Puerto Rican dudes knock on the door at his place and you can kind of hear them talking about money but you aren't really paying attention and then you look at one of them and realize he has a gun and he catches you staring at it and leans over and whispers something to one of the other guys and your dads girlfriend is telling you not to worry about and then the guys barge into the house and tie you and your dad up and then rape his girlfriend in front of you and all you can do is cry and wish it would stop.

even vinny is being shit on purpose to get cuck pagano fired this is the proudest ive been of this team all year

HAHHAHAHAHA
>LOLts

>Colts
JUST

This miss just cost Viny $500,000 incentive for 90+% FGs made.

KEK

You're not wrong

Aha fucking hell

>jags beat us in a meaningless game to give us the first pick and draft luck over rg3
>jags beat us in a meaningless game to get pagano and grigson fired and give us hope for the future

even when you win you lose

>Corey Grant

Pottery

>season sweep by Osweiler and Bortles

>yfw Irsay still keeps Grigson and Pagano for one more year

The Jags have a top 5 defense statistically lol

Corey Grant might beat out Denard for a roster spot next season.

Where the fuck was this all season?

That's not funny user

in the clutches of Gus Bradley

c'mon boys lets see a fumble and a td i want to be down by 4 scores at halftime maybe irsay is high enough right now to fire him during the half

We're not trying, my dude. This game is mutiny against Pagano.

Halftime show: Fire Pagano and Grigson on the 50 yard line

>this fellating of Gus

The Jags played very well against some good teams this year they just made a lot of horrible decisions and mistakes in the second half. Call it youth, call it coaching whatever the Jaguars are a talented team that doesn't know how to win.

>Irsay is so incompetent that Pagano's job is probably safe after that FG

>SEVENTEEN-3
Did Gus getting fired actually do something, or do the Colts just not give a fuck anymore?

a little of column A, a truckload of column B

Irsay on why he kept Pagano and Grigson:

"This case organically came together. It showed me that the football gods, whatever you want to call it, the powers that be, created this correct synergy that said, 'OK, Ryan Grigson and Chuck Pagano, they are going to be our guys going forward and there is no question about it.'"

put grant back in the game what are you doing jags you need to score at least 40 this game

Jags players must really really hate Gus

>myers

the more things change, the more things stay the same

>colts saying that they are getting btfo because it is the last game of the season
>want to forget what the jags did to the titans last week as they played to go to the the playoffs

HAHAHAHAHAHA

no one has cared what the jags or titans do since 2003

Haha, yeah, you sure showed us. Enjoy your meaningless victory and lower draft pick :^)

Please Peyton go to the Broncos FO. You deserve better than running this shit team.

Not even that guy but enjoy your divisional record in 2017 lol

>lose last 3 against the jags
>think that doesn't matter

It's only gonna get worse with marrone as head coach faggot

Now's the time to be scared. Colts will have issues going to playoffs next year.

Oh, trust me, I will if it gets the two stooges fired.

>He expects anyone to be scared of the jasg
Nice digits though

>titans have good team
>arguably better than the texans
>just have to beat the jags to fight for the division in week 17 against the texans
>get their shit slapped because the jags have an actual head coach instead of a cheer leader

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stay salty

>jags always competitive in all their games
>in almost all losses have lead in 4th
>bad coaching loses games
>jags have good coach
>bortles looks immortal again
>defense causing turnovers

heh sure bud

As a neutral Cowboys fan I can tell when a team has it, and the Colts DON'T have it.

no one cares no one in the afc south is good every team would be 4-12 at best if they were in any other division. despite the jaguars have been and will continue to be the shittiest of them all

>Luck frustration clips

Never gets old.

>This team
>These posts

>jaguar fans have convinced themselves doug marrone is the next jimmy johnson

i had no idea what all those 2-14 season could do to a fanbases mental state

When have the Colts ever been a good team? NEVER.

So jags have a top 6 defense in the league. Top 4 against the pass. Too bad bradley was head coach for so long.

2/10 made me reply

Well they were better than the other 31 that one time, and better than 30 that other time.

>clots fans this salty as they lose to the jags again

doesn't matter Bortlel is still gonna be the QB

Just take it.

It's funny how the JASG are fucking STYLING on the pathetic Colts. As a Pats fan this pleases me.

but >we want to lose

eh he's not a bust he just needs a balanced run game and a better oline. Some of his throws are amazing

no no this can't happen we have to lose

not sure why they haven't been running Gore to begin with but it's cool that he still broke the milestone

Just like the Clots to show up when the season's already ruined.

wew user, thats very descriptive

We're going to win this game aren't we
And Pagano and Grigson are gonna stay aren't they