If blacks are dumb...

If blacks are dumb, how was one able to create this symphony in under a few hours and have his album nominated for a grammy?

youtu.be/bwOnmo3ozVs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is Zimbabwe?

>If group X has an average IQ of 85, then what about this outlier that has an IQ of 120?
Hmmm, I wonder what the answer is.

Thats because blacks cant afford good schooling, on account of not getting hired to good paying jobs since they werent able to get good schooling when they were younger because their parents could afford it due to not getting a good paying job.

>Thats because blacks cant afford good schooling, on account of not getting hired to good paying jobs since they werent able to get good schooling when they were younger because their parents could afford it due to not getting a good paying job.
Source?

Dude, that's a mediocre as fuck song and there's errors all over the place. I don't know how this chimp got nominated for a grammy. I see better composition in my meme new retrowave tracks

IQ doesn't have anything to do with education.

Some ninjas are just smarter than others.

Blacks are musical geniuses. Some slaves from africa took some western instruments and made without a real education on said instruments the foundation of what we call music today.

No

If you know nothing about music history then don't pretend to

>african slaves made the foundation of what we call music today

You can't be serious.

Please tell me where the blues scales comes from.

>Thats because blacks cant afford good schooling, on account of not getting hired

1.) that's a simple compilation.
2.) look up diy musicians on youtube, they assemble better shit on the fly all the time.

Classical music

Mozart did that shit when he was twelve. Back when you couldn't program chord progressions with cthulhu.

>can't afford good schooling
>gets free internet from the government
Eat a dick and go back to school so you can learn how to troll properly nigger

SAVAGE!

Intelligence doesn't determine your ability to learn and master a single skill.

Making good music is easy user. Really, really easy.

If you don't believe me, look at the number of people throughout recent history who've been heralded as musical geniuses despite being total retards. Half of them were too smacked off their face on drugs to string a sentence together, but could still write a decently catchy tune.

Visit any amateur music production community and you'll find stuff that easily rivals the output of the big boys, the only difference between them and those who made it big is that some Jewish executive decided that they weren't quite as marketable to the masses.

>Modern electronically generated music
>Symphony

yes it does, which is why you think all niggers, sand niggers, potato niggers, maple niggers, ____niggers are inferior to le aryan raceā„¢

fuck off

Writing a fugue is not easy though. People like J.S. Bach were without a doubt geniuses of the highest caliber.

>Be black
>Work in a prestigious IT department with a bunch of white dudes
>Get 200k yearly, with paid vacation
>Married to a white girl
>Living the life
>Travel the world monthly
>Not a single boring day in my life

Well, hopefully I'm not stupid to Sup Forums's standards. Anyone can do it, no matter what race. If these racist people think blacks are dumb I'm a living example that it's not true.

>Married to a white girl.

Why do niggers think this is some sort of an accomplishment?

It only further proves you have no problem destroying your own race because you know it's dogshit.

Literally BTFO before you even posted.

Get back to your high school classroom, you half-witted faggot.

>It only further proves you have no problem destroying your own race because you know it's dogshit.

Loving my white wife had nothing to do with race. It was purely by accident. If she happened to be black and we crossed paths as I did with my current wife it would all be the same for me. Keep up with your racism asshole.

Zimbabwe is the future of aviation technology

That "symphony" is garbage. Pic related is one of the few food modern composers.

>muh race realism
>uttered by a brainwashed stormfront zombie when the cognitive dissonance is too strong in his mind

youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs

forgot link - skip to 2.50 for epic lulz

WE HELD BACK BY THE WHITE MAN

No, they get good schooling. They just don't pay attention and never do anything because they are dumb fucking monkeys.

Source: I went to a school full of them

That rotor placement tho

If blacks are athletic, why is deGrasse Tyson not playing handegg?

Really makes you think...

How does GPA work?

How is each grade rated?

He stole it.

You literally can love any woman. I make it my duty to continue my race and choose to date only women of my race.

Can't handle the racism fuck off back to the 99% of the Internet, nigger.

Kek!
>> muh le stormfag
>> muh cognitive dissonance
>> muh we're all the same race, the human race
>> muh animals have different behavioral characteristics depending on subspecies but that logic doesn't apply to humans because things

>Go to private British boarding school
>Expensive as fuck
>Only whites and Jews can afford it
>School lets four blacks in one year on a scholarship
>Two expelled first year
>One left later for unexplained reasons
>Only one in four made it to final exams
>Got the worst grades in the year group

Some people just can't be taught pham.

There's a reason they didn't have good schooling and it's because they spent tens of thousands of years evolving into a race that was good for nothing but slavery.

Blacks in the U.S. are lucky as fuck to have had white people rub off on them. If their great great great great great grandparents weren't brought here as slaves, they would still be in Africa giving each other AIDS and playing interesting drum music.

>Thats because blacks cant afford good schooling

worth reading even if its long