Be honest Sup Forums, am I ugly? People say I'm ugly because of my bad skin but nothing I've tried helps

Be honest Sup Forums, am I ugly? People say I'm ugly because of my bad skin but nothing I've tried helps..

Pic is me

Not your skin it's the eyebrows

Why is this a thing? Why do people post things like this. Stop get out.

Timestamp/tits

Urgh acne

U look good I would definitely meet up with you if u were in my area

Let's see the skin on your tits with a timestamp, so se can tell ir you're ugly on not.

its her nose

not timestamped
not even sure if biologically female
/thread

>also, sage

The nose, eyebrows, and eye shape fuck up your face as well. Cheek bones are nice though. Lose that acne and you will probably find someone to pity fuck you.

Got a Kik?

Show us your timestamped tits

you're very cute
for your skin, try something that contains erythromycin, skin gets dry but acne disappears easily

I think you are cute. But gonna need to see tits just to be sure

Prolly fake but youre beautiful and I'd date the fuck out of you

I like the nose and the bushy eyebrows
U are not from germany per chance?

Everybody's beautiful on the inside, so let me inside you so I can see how beautiful you are

I can donate some protien cream that will help your skin

I don't think you're ugly, user. Besides, depending on your age, your skin may clear up with time. Also, if you find other ways to be attractive (funny, intelligent, passionate or whatever) people often overlook the physical.

I ain't much of a looker myself but people seem to like my humour and intelligence.

You're pretty hot actually.Now show us the titties.

You'll be really pretty once you reach 18 and your acne starts to sort itself out. Just hang in there and remember not to turn into a complete batch once you get pretty.
Also underage b&

Get some of this shit

10/10 I'd rape you I like acne.

If you want to get rid of it stop resting you face on your hands and touching your face in general. Rub in a little mayo (yes real hellmans mayo) at night and wash it off in the morning. Change your pillowcases. Hows them lips work bitch?

Everyone being negative here is secretly like this lol don'tt worry OP you'll find you're king to make you feel like the goddess you are

Also you have great lips and eyes. They're you're main features

Look, ignore all these other betas. I'm the only true alpha male here.
I kill animals and eat them raw, i throw rocks at things and beat the shit out of all my other male competitors.
I'm not some flannel wearing, skinny fat guy, I'm a huge, muscular bear man and I can kill any man with one punch. Trust me when I say I am the apex of humanity. Babe.

kek

Everyone giving compliments is dumb as fuck. No time stamp = beta dude. Everyone being negative is smart enough to know it's a beta dude.

Not Whiteknight

Serious response..

You are very pretty, just ignore the haters!

I don't have any acne or really have ever gotten it, looking past that you don't look bad, the acne is your only problem really

>alpha male
>browsing Sup Forums
>kek

It is probably better to go to a different website if you want honest and helpful feedback, but otherwise you are not ugly and going to the doctor to get Retin-A or Epiduo should help reduce the acne.

Its fake you insufferable sperg

For some reason I really like her eyebrows, I think it's one of her best feature

just make your eyebrows thinner and that's basically it

>not whiteknight
13 y/o detected

Is your name Ariane by any chance?

just wondering. people say I'm ugly. Am I really that ugly?

Have you tried witch hazel? I'm 29 and my face and back break out. I do my face twice a day and get my wife to do my back after I shower and it's helped big time.

Also, I think you look good.

>hi, grill here
Guaranteed replies every time.
SAGED

you got no taste, thick eyebrows on a girl is probably one of the most attractive feature a girl can get on her face

meh 5/10

Coming from a guy, your general face and shape is genuinely attractive.

TITS OR GTFO

you're so ugly I think you should kill yourtself

You're fine. Skin treatments for that acne is avaliable

Fucking idiot newfags.

Tits w/timestamp or GTFO

No you're hot as fuck, you can get away with spots because you're really pretty.

Carolina Sanchez is the girl in the OPs picture if you're interested.

instagram.com/carosanchhez/?hl=en

Let's just say I'd fuck you

It's true watches at $ 0?

Nose and eyebrows gotta go

Dont worry honey i would fuck you

You're gorgeous that skin that has acne will heal just eat healthy and allow your body the time it needs

disgusting out-of-proportion lips

I like the eyebrows and nose, but the brows could be trimmed some so they're not quite so big. You're not ugly at all -- attractive. What are you taking for the acne? Do you have a prescription?

Try cutting out dairy or at least milk products. It worked to help clear up my skin some. 24 and still have acne but its just a zit here and there now. Your hot and dudes dont usually care about acne anyway

fucking newfags probably thinking they are chatting with an actual gril

tit or GTFO

If this isn't bait, your hot. Leave eyebrows alone, they give character. As far as acne, go to a dermatologist. Then sell pussy at premium price.

Says the fag who can't even spell girl

11/10 isn't you
12/10 is fatty at 'puter

Someone post the Facebook think from second photo op posted

make your brows a little sleeker

fucking idiot

Newfag detected

I actually happen to think you are verrrry attractive.you dont hafto follow Their standards for beauty

Lol yeah your skin is pretty fucked

try this

Fuckin Beautiful

Have u tried baking soda a drop of water and toothpast whem mix3d and applued to the area it opens the pores and removes any impurities u can use it fairly often is cheep and works wonders if u use it a couple timea a week

you're beautiful, wanna be my gf?

*coughs* wtf pussy