If given an infinite amount of time, time travel is possible to discover...

If given an infinite amount of time, time travel is possible to discover. We haven't communicated with any time travelers because the human race went extinct before we can develop time travel.

Maybe all time travelers traveled to times ahead of us. Or they are hiding or something.

Time travel into the past is not possible and would cause the time traveler to never be born

>If given an infinite amount of time, time travel is possible to discover.

But maybe it's not possible.

time is linear
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Something with a 0% chance to occur will never occur, no matter how much time passes.

thats because the vast majority of mankind only has 30 years left on earth

1 degree celcius world wide temperature increase has been happening now for 4 years in a row and will not stop, dont have kids, enjoy yourself whilst you still can.

the perfect cog for government overlords has spoken

time travel is not possible. period.

There are a handful of actual time travelers out there, but the problem is that they can't reveal themselves on camera or to anyone who is important without concealing their identity. They can still change the timeline as long as no one knows that they actually time traveled.

So we haven't met any time travelers because in all timelines where they fail to conceal their identity the time continuum gets so fucked up that they never existed in the first place.

Basically, to successfully do time travel you have to make what I call a "Closed paradox loop" where X only occurred because Y did, and that both are technically occurring at the same time. This is much easier to achieve with energy than matter, and is more than a huge source for anomalous activity in the universe.

Time dilation and special relativity would like a word with you.

you faggots are fucking faggots

you were proven wrong about global warming, so you latched onto the term "climate change".

here's a fucking clue: the climate has always changed, and will keep changing. it has nothing to do with mankind.

Some processes are irreversible, for example when you measure an observable of a particle in quantum superposition. When travel back in time, the time traveller brings the totality of the processes, some irreversible, to a prior state. That is impossible. Therefore time travel, at least to the past, is impossible.

>t. Special Ed

I don't believe it's possible but if it was it would be invented by some rich company, it would never be shown to us they would use it to exploit more riches for themselves.

Or how about every time time travelling was discovered someone used it to go back in time and prevent it from being discovered in the first place.

yeah, i'm watching the time machine remake too...

i don't want to travel in time. i just want to stop time. then i could rape everything.

you cant travel to a place that doesnt exist, user.

Past and future dont exist. There is merely a multitude of infinite overlapping dimensions. Functionally, there is only travel between the immediate space we occupy in the current dimension and the space we are about to occupy in the next, though different parts of matter down to the smallest subatomic particles are occupying different dimensions at different rates based upon inhibited movement caused by gravitational flux, but thats really to small for us to percieve most of the time

>my fetish

Why would they travel back to now? If they want to see what life is like now they could just watch the billions of YouTube and facebook videos and profiles. They're probably having s laugh in 4th century Athens or some shit

Fortunately for us our biology is evolved to mitigate traveling through dimensions.

You can generate a percieved flux, and slow or speed you rate of travel slightly in your immediate surroundings without much effort.

Simply do something you really enjoy doing and watch as "time" seemingly flys by, then do something you hate and watch as "time" slows down and your task takes much longer than it feels it should.

Perception is in fact reality.

It isn't some fluke of you mind, but it's as close as we get to actual time travel.

I suspect it has something to do with the amount of electrical activity being generated in the body and brain based upon the chemicals released by brain during certain activities.