Sup Forums

Sup Forums

How do you recover from that "what the fuck have I done feeling" the day after you get blind drunk and fuck an ugly chick?

if it wasn't for alcohol, ugly chicks would never get laid

Can't argue with that. Sincerely wish it hadn't been me that stuck a dick in her though..

You just move on bro. Most of us have been there, so just forget about it.

Love the brutal honesty. But you're right, thanks man.

This π|u

you are a true degenerate and should be ashamed!i bet she was a fatty too!FAT GIRLS NEED LOVE TOO

Wasn't fat.. but she had a face that would make a paper bag sick.
As for the degenerate remark... was that a compliment?

Move on pussy.
And look at the positives if there are any. Did you have a good time?

From what I remember, the puss wasn't bad. So it wasn't all bad

Have a drink.

It sounds cliche but you've got to own it. If your boys give you shit, shrug and say "fuck it, I got my dick wet". If they don't know, tell'em straight up, "You should've seen this nasty bitch I boffed last night". Once you own it, each subsequent time will get easier and easier.

How do you think she felt knowing she fucked an autistic retard?

I'm guessing better than me?

It's just sex... I doubt you'll have PTSD and be scarred for life. Send her away, never talk to her again. Problem solved. Not even a problem to begin with.

Unless you got her pregnant, cause that shit would be hilarious

Ah, I had a vasectomy so I'm definitely safe there.

You regret it, right? You were intoxicated, right?
Charge her with rape

This is patently bullshit, and I don't know why anyone here is pretending to have standards.
Just hit it again, faggot, who cares? What a bitch looks like has almost NOTHING at all to do with how much fun she is in bed.

This is why I quit having parties at my house.

Don't worry about it, bro. We've all bagged ugly before, it happens. Just chalk it up to experience. It can even be fun. Is she a cool chick? Does she have a nice body?

You can even turn it around and brag about it: "What's the ugliest chick you ever fucked? Man, this one this I got drunk and smashed this one girl, it was crazy! Face would make your toes curl, but the snatch was awesome."