Hi Sup Forums my gf has a big labia and I don't find it attractive

Hi Sup Forums my gf has a big labia and I don't find it attractive.

What do?

pic unrelated

Tell her u prefer dicks

FGM type 3b

This

take some scissors and cut them off.

Pics. Now.

get used to it, she got used to your tiny wiener bud

> What do?
Give me her number...

This

No

Don't have any

19 cm bud
Does anyone else doesn't like a big labia? In all the online forums, it seems like most men have a preference for it, but I think it's just unattractive ...

Quit being a bitch, chew on that shit like bubblegum. Unless she's all musty and smelly. Just had flashbacks...fuck sorry.

Then don't look at her cunt when you pound her? Don't eat her out. Don't have her lay around the house naked. Or as stated previously, tell her you like dicks

First post, best post

It's true watches at $ 0?

>take some scissors and cut them off.

Nah, fam. That's a job for pinking shears.

I feel you op, i fucking hate it too.

The girl im fucking now has somewhat large labia, not enough to make it disgusting yet. when you pound her from behind her pussy kinda stretches with my dick, its neat.

my ex had large labia, fucking disgusting. they would get tangled with my dick while fucking. my advice? dump her

Start sucking cock, because you clearly don't like vaginas.

kek'd, but its just kinda nasty to see that floppy shit you know... it looks like a snail man

FINALLY someone on the whole internet who understands me

Total boyfag. Real men don't have problems with vaginas.

You would have found sympathy a lot sooner if you went straight to barebacktwinks.com first

Deal with it or dump her

How are you this dense? What are you looking for us to tell you? Cut her lips in the middle of the night while she's asleep?

So you're just looking for some reassurance that you aren't an asshole for dumping someone over a large labia?

Why didn't you say that in the first place, faggot? It's obvious what your want to do, so stop pussyfooting around.

Put a firecracker between her lips and light it. Repeat until she cuts her own labia off out of insanity.
Seriously, you faggots give these girls huge complexes about their pussies they carry around with themselves for years and get anxiety about showing them again. For what? Faggots, you ruin it for everyone else.

Well my girlfriend got a labiaplasty. How do you think I feel?

Seriously, you bitches give these guys huge complexes about their dicks they carry around with themselves for years and get anxiety about showing it again. For what? Bitches, you ruin it for everyone else.

Yeah, she's my first gf and I'm only 20. I do not have any experience thats true

I dont really know what I'm trying to say but it just kinda annoys me that I do not find it attractive but I dont really know what to do. I want to have sex with her and she really is a beautiful girl, but her vagina just kind of disgusts me. I dont want to sound like a faggot that cant accept people the way they are but it just looks nasty to me

Must feel really good man

(also OP:) I wouldnt tell her straight to the face that her pussy looks unattractive

She probably feels the same about your gut.