ITS OGRE! PINOY TRUMP WINS PHILIPPINE ELECTION! MEME MAGIC IS REAL AND HAS TRANSCENDED ACROSS THE OCEAN!

ITS OGRE! PINOY TRUMP WINS PHILIPPINE ELECTION! MEME MAGIC IS REAL AND HAS TRANSCENDED ACROSS THE OCEAN!

JUST LOOK AT HIS RALLIES!

>he empties the Filipino treasury trying to build a wall on the border

But Philippines do not need a wall, they are not contiguous with any other nation.

you underestimate the power of rigged elections buddy.

>implying they wouldn't try to wrap a wall around the entire nation to keep aswangs out

Can't wait for the upcoming civil war once the country sinks into an economic depression on par with Venezuela under this communist asshat

no fucking way that this is real

If it is maybe they'll be 51st state before PR.

It is. His candidacy looks as if it was a dare by his drinking buddies.

No specific economic policies and has already shat on relations with other countries. I have to point out that we rely on sensing manpower overseas and raw materials so it would be very stupid to piss of the people you do business with.

Do business with other people.

So he is not like Trump. Trump probably knows more about how to make deals than him?

that was a horrible traffic jam desu

I wanted to say the exact same thing to the pope

Yeah he is an asshole who can't control his shitty mouth but the good thing about him is he want to abolish the congress(most corrupt part of the flip government) I don't care if he become a dictator since flipland's justice system is full of holes and corruption anyway.

Might as well try something new.

FIVE HOURS LEFT UNTIL ELECTION

IM FUCKING READY TO CAST MY VOTE TO HIM!!!

CAN'T VACATE THE DUTERTE.

FIVE HOURS LEFT UNTIL DEGENERATES GET GUNNED DOWN

he's not like Trump, Trump is filthy rich

I do kinda agree, it's the libtards that labeled him that.

seriously though what's he going to do?

Stop the Philippines from being over crowded?
Stop it from being poor?

Slap those unruly pinoys in the butt

he's gonna be better than the yellow minions we have in office at the moment

>Also known as “the Punisher”, the 71-year-old who cruises his home town on a motorbike has run a presidential campaign promising to wipe out criminality within six months.

kek

Sounds like a good plan actually. People bitch about that Singapore president but at least h made sure the country was safe.

Al Jewzeera made a 25 minute documentary about him. Pretty based desu. He's legitly loved in his city because he did extremely well as a Mayor.

You want more meme magic?

Some other countries' ambassadors to the philippines:
>Philip S. (((Goldberg))) - USA
>Amanda Gorely - AUS (pic related)
and the best
>Asif Ahmad - UK

NO POPERY

Flips truly are the strongest race.

you call that an inberd jew?

THIS is an inbred jew

I knew about Goldberg. Fucking jews

I meant that the strayan ambassador looks like a rabid sjw. The us ambassador just looks like a normal jew.

Pope John Paul II was the last Pope.

Polan Pope bes pop

>that nose

c'mon she has to be jewish

Probably. she's too under the radar aka irrelevant that even my (((coincidence detector))) can't detect her jewishness

it's just the way he talks, he does it for the lulz

>support gun rights
>has a share in Armscor(this company makes guns in case you didn't know)
Gee I wonder why he supports gun rights. I can never support some asshat that is pro-killing people.

fuck off

People in poor shithole ghettos are the ones who deserve the right of self defense the most since they are the ones most likely to get fucked with by thieves.

>City is full of criminals
>he comes in and "fixes" the problem
>lolberals cite high murder rates in his city
>they forget the fact that the only ones getting killed are criminals and druggies

He lives in the island with a ton of rebels who will get guns no matter how much you ban them, I'd say he has good reason to want gun rights

this is awesome

WHY IS UNITED STATES IN THERE

FUGGGGGG

ARGENTINA ISN'T

THEY'RE WHITER THAN US

It's easier and cheaper to secure a gun, even with all the strict gun laws, in the Philippines than US pro-gun states. I remember hearing news that a blind man got a license to own one by proxy.

That being said majority of Flips don't own a gun since they don't have same gun culture as Americans.

>Goldberg
Every fucking time.