Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums.

Is it possible to live a happy life without ever having a girlfriend or being loved by a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RB2ShGVYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

No

Nope

no

Nope. Same for women to; if they don't find a boyfriend or are loved by a man they will not live a happy life

No, companionship is a normal part of human life.
Without it we are dark, lonely shells of what we could be.
It is an essential task in each life you may have to find your twin flame.

probably time to think about the good ol
KYS.

yes, especially if you're autistic

Yes. Become gay.

Only if you become a priest or a monk.

Oh shut up hippy.

Sure.

Stop giving a fuck.

Do science.

Or be gay.

Lol no

If you're gay, yes

That's what i thought too.. I guess some people wasn't made for this world.

Nah, you gotta do it at least once to learn what a waste of time it is.

Nope

No, and being autistic doesn't help for shit.
>Source: am autist prime

Yes, look at Paul Erdich.

Listen up faggots:
I used to be one of you >tfwnogf thinking a woman in my life if the key to happiness.
It's not
Sure, having a girlfriend kills some boredom and sex is fun etc. but it will not make you feel better about yourself/happy.

im an aspie and i couldn't give less of a shit about having a girlfriend. just seems like a lot of hard work and stress. i like my privacy and alone time

If you need a woman to make you happy, something is wrong with you. That's some low-test nonsense.

You should be able to make yourself happy because you want to be. Having to rely on something else is pitiful.

ill love you ;-;

Fuck off you candyass motherfucker

No, if you're a primitive being driven by emotional need from another being. Yes if you're an individual with some actual worth in this world

quads of love!

OOOHH WEEEE

I'm not an aspie and I feel exactly this way.

Of course it is, but not if you're a thirsty piece of shit.

>im an aspie
what's "aspie"?

This.

The only one who can make you happy is you.

Aspergers. Assburgers.

Only becoming a shaolin monk.

What does it mean tho?
What does it affect?

still in high school kiddos?

when life gets hard youll need someone to share your trouble or simply listen. Usually this person is your mom or a close friend but there will be things you cannot even tell them but you will be able to tell your future spouse.

Also having kids is the purpose of our existence. spread our seed.

you can spread that "all you need is you" and "women are just for sex" bs all you want. it isnt true

Fuck off Paris Jackson, daughter of the king of Sup Forums Michael Jackson

It's an asspie.
It's where a dude cums in someone's ass and instead of the standard creampie, you are now dealing with an asspie.

GG wp 2ez how's that L taste

only if gay or allergic to pussy

Happy, maybe not. Feel better about yourself, it will.

Yeah just get a boyfriend instead....

I'm just saying women are not a cure for depression that suddenly will make your life good. I havent spread any "women are just for sex", that is not what i meant.

Yes, but you have to get laid on a regular basis.

This. 30 now and dating isn't fun and never was. Just banged a girl in the bathroom of my shop 4 days ago and I'm happy with that being the limit of my intimacy with women. I like my freedom.

It sure is. You just need to make a large amount of disposable income. Then its just hookers and hobbies until you skid into the grave.

hookers

Join the Catholic priesthood

>Falling in love with a drug addicted aids spreading hooker.
You sure are desperate.

It's true watches at $ 0?

>disregard vice

>acquire virtue

Papa Johns? Disgusting

use google aspie

I'm aspie, I've had girlfriends in the past but I realised it's not worth the trouble you go through, These days the only thing which makes me happy/not a depressed sack of shit is to take colossal amounts of codeine

Thats the end of your genes. I'm not gonna let the niggers repopulate and create the culture of the future

Omfg HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG HOLY FUCK NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N NNNNNNG

nope

She has an ass like Hank Hill

I believe you were asking about the definition of autism?

Here it is:

that board is pathetic... Think I am gonna spend more time on it

Yes, but then you would have to have really good friends

>Hurr hurr muh feelings.

May as well go on HRT, bro.

This.

Yes. Just ask any monk or priest

>Also having kids is the purpose of our existence. spread our seed.
No it's not, there's no reason to believe in a purpose of our existence. Many people claim other reasons, but no-one can prove this.

>>when life gets hard youll need someone to share your trouble or simply listen.
This depends from person to person. Some things I will never share.

Focus on your mission, OP.

what do if you have std? kill yourself?

TL:DR

I hope you asked for a brief summary of the key points.

Yes, I like spaghetti :)

rather not

No

Sure if you're a heterosexual girl or a homosexual guy

For you OP there's only shitty faggots like these

youtube.com/watch?v=-RB2ShGVYM

fuckin chad!!

well for me its is not possible.
But i think most relationships are not how they should be and dont make people happy, only more firm in their shallow ways.
Then again i never had a gf and its becoming pretty hard for me to even imagine the level of trust that i crave.

It's not about how you look it's about your confidence

Is it a necessary condition? I'm torn, generally I don't allow for too much in-variance over what constitutes the phenomenon of happiness. But.. Some in-variance is certainly true. I think there is a fairly large group, well the majority of people, where a partner of the opposite sex is necessarily a constituent of happiness. A somewhat smaller group where it is a possibility, and a yet smaller group where a lack of a partner of the opposite gender is a necessary condition for the constituency of happiness. Excluding faggots of course. A lot of the way, it seems to be all about you and how you feel. A big part of it might be curiosity, which is understandable. How do you know if you've never had? That's a special kind of lack of reference. I've had the experience of growing ugly in front of a partner, visa versa, as an "unveiling" takes place. Going beyond mannerisms and the whole initial experience. I think that might be much of what love has to offer, what makes it hard, tiresome, and really a job, but in the end rewarding. Someone gets to see you, know you, witness you as you are, and care enough to fight through it, and love you not because but in spite of. It seems daunting, but most things worth doing are hard to do, and the rewards often show themselves afterwards. For me personally, I found it too much, it might have been because I was too young and lacked understanding. However there are other possibilities, and life is long. I have friends who didn't find anybody they earnestly cared about until in their mid thirties. Heck I've seen people in their 80ties fall in love. They might look hot and young now, but if you're somewhat "normally" constituted, they are going to look good to you when you get older as well. Personally I would say yes, it is very possible that you might have a good life without a woman. It boils down to who you are. Borges never had sex i.e. What matters the most is that you spend your time doing something that isn't easy.