THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN... NOW do you see how ridiculously racist Trump's tweet was?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN... NOW do you see how ridiculously racist Trump's tweet was?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/05/05/college-students-doing-tequila-shots-on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Huexican posts pic of eating Taco Bell saying "I love muh ancestors"
Everyone loves it
>White guy posts pic of eating Taco bowl saying "I love Hispanics"
Called rayciss

I don't get how any of this is racist, if anything, I'm glad this guy likes our food, and I bet most asian guys would feel the same way about the guy eating pho.

mmmm pho.

Is a taco bowl even authentic mexican food? Pretty sure its just white texmex trash

Nobody fucking cares, Paco.

All I'm saying is that Trump put little effort into that tweet

taco bowls are pretty good t.b.h. too bad the only good ones I can find near me are like 3000 calories each.

He should have used a pic of Guacamole and Chips just for a little shot at Jeb

(((Nathan Fielder)))

Nathan is clearly white you fucking faggot

And yet he got hundreds of thousands if not millions of screentime and page space on televisions and in newspapers across the nation- To say nothing of word of mouth- where despite any feelings about the bowl itself you read him say "I love hispanics"

Well I guess any press is good press

No part of that was in reference to Nathan, idiot.

>Hillary posts in Spanish and has mexican bands play at her "rallies"
>Trump does this to make fun of Hillary's obvious pandering
>this made trump get over a million more followers and he created a new meme

why do things always turn out right for him? is he that smart or is he literally watched over by god?

Not only do I eat pho all the time for lunch I am marrying an asian.

nathan fielder is pretty fun he was good when he was on 22 minutes anyway.

I'm pretty sure trump intentionally made the tweet to bait leftwing nutjobs into overreacting which pushed more center people towards him.

When a bunch of leftwing people call a guy a vicious racist for enjoying a taco bowl and saying he loves hispanics it pushes the average bluecollar joe who only votes democrat because he's in the union towards the republican party.

Trump is such a masterful shitposter. Literally pepe incarnate.

Normal people see this as perfectly innocuous, while hypersensitive SWPL libfags are all outraged over fucking nothing and making themselves look like retards to the silent majority. Once again.

I am Asian and I do not mind that tweet. Liberals are mentally dysfunctional.

Neither of those tweets are racest, nor could they possibly be perceived as such. Mexican is a nationality and Asia is a country so there parrallels are week to begin with (something more comparable would be "I love the vietnamese" as pho derives from their culture). You could argue that perhaps the second tweet is offensive to vietnam as he is not giving their culture the credit for their creation (even in this case it would not be considered racism). Stop getting butthurt you lefties maybe spend your time critisizing his plans for the nation rather than petty PC bullshit.

*continent

Hillary does the exact same pandering bullshit and nobody bats an eye. The truth is that Latinos are herd mentality idiots who will vote for whoever they think look like them the most

It's fucking hilarious too. Whenever you ask liberals why diversity is such a good thing, one of the only answers they can genuinely come up with is "ethnic food restaurants".

So they like mexican invasions because it means more mexican food, but they hate trump for eating mexican food on May 5th. I guess everyone doing tequila shots on May 5th is also racist.

I thought that was on purpose.

But let's be real, the only thing non Mexican about a taco bowl is the shape.

Stupid cuck thinking he's clever.
If he was in a position where everyone is calling him racist against Asians for no reason and if it was a national Asian holiday then we can talk. Otherwise, he's just taking advantage of mocking Asians to mock Trump. What a tolerant, non-racist liberal.

>I guess everyone doing tequila shots on May 5th is also racist.
Well, duh.

reason.com/blog/2016/05/05/college-students-doing-tequila-shots-on

I like how this tweet got way more press and publicity than Hillary's boardroom-approved messages in Spanish.

Taco bowls is Mexican food that has successfully integrated into American society.

how is that racist you fuck wit? i guess nathan is racist as shit too retard

>fielder

>mmmm pho.
Autistic Mexican Man strikes again!