Sup Forums wants innocent children to get raped and murdered

>Sup Forums wants innocent children to get raped and murdered

If I am the enemy of the white race then I sure am happy that at least I am not the enemy of the human race itself.

REFUGEES WELCOME 2016

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/child-gang-caught-attacking-passenger-philly-septa-train-article-1.2582544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

Yes. Thats correct.

I am ashamed to be a part of the white race.

Drink more gas Herhamed. You know posting on Sup Forums is Haram
It was coded on a pig bone keyboard

Well, I'm not. So fuck off.

I remember being 14.

Me too. I was just like you when I was 14.

Then I grew up.

>Irish
>White

cucks are unwelcome here italy

>white
>irish

>irish
>white
>any human on earth
>innocent
what a funny thread john irish

> children
> innocent

Confirmed for moron that never went to school

Children are cruel, and the whole christian nonsense about "muh innocent children" is retarded

Probably because it was 2 weeks ago faggot.

>this triggers the Anglo

Then kill yourself

Also sage for obvious b8 you niggers

doesnt change the fact you aint white m8

Honestly I would rather see them all die in a fire than let ONE SINGLE sand nigger into my country.

I guess I'm not technically a human, though...

I don't think he's Irish either.

>tfw Sup Forums always attacks the flag and not the user

Moot knew what he was doing when he introduced ip flags.

nydailynews.com/news/national/child-gang-caught-attacking-passenger-philly-septa-train-article-1.2582544

A vicious gang on a packed Philadelphia train were caught on camera punching, head-butting and spitting on a passenger while shouting racist and homophobic slurs — and the aggressors are all children.
“The behavior of these kids is horrible,” SEPTA Police Chief Thomas Nestel told Philly Voice after seeing the shaky video, which a victim posted on Facebook last week.
“I would love to get help for them before they become chalk outlines on some Philadelphia street.”
Passenger Patrick Coyle recorded the cruel kid chaos and posted it on his Facebook page March 24. The video shows boys punching and head-butting him while yelling vulgar insults.
“Watch your mouth...Watch your language,” a woman is heard telling the children.

> B... BUT MUH RETARDED CHRISTIAN MORALITY!!
> Being less than 18 year old somehow makes you into a magical angel!!

gotta attack something. I would just dump a load of red pill content to try and help the OP see the light but I deleted all mine cause I didnt need it at the time

Nice butt though

fuck you,

those people are raping their own children, and will come in and rape yours as well

so why can't the rapists and murderers just stop? wouldn't that be the logical way to prevent children from getting raped and murdered?

I'm Swedish actually lol. I came to Ireland to see my girlfriend.

Liberal arguements make no sence

im ashamed to be in the same country as you like you do know africans and asians have hijacked the refugee crisis right?

So does your grammar.

you do know what is happening in swedenistan and gemanistan or bongistan right?

then go ahead and take rapefugees in your home and get stabed and robed you deserve it.

Dude stop embarissing my country dont make a white irish redhead girl take the bcc to fuel your cuck fetish if you went to somali you would get murdered so why should they be able to go to your country? oh right because your the cuck capital of the fucking world and you want to replace guiness with somali semen

archetypal sanctimonious celt

Me too. There were a lot fewer shitskins. It was much better.

he is a swede cuck thank god

>REFUGEES WELCOME 2016

Make up your mind, retard.

this is an elaborate bait thread right sorry i dont have any bait images right...sven..sven stop put down the somali cock

I think refugees should only be accepted when they are sponsored. If someone signs up to take them into their home, fine, no problem. As soon as that person doesn't take them in anymore or whatever, they get deported back to dune coon land.

You fucking white peice of shit! Stop generalizing those strong independent Syrians! They don't need no white man you got that!?!? FUCK WHITE CIS MALE OPPRESSERS!!!!!1!1!!1!1!1!

you're free to take all of them, and keep em contained on your soil.