What do you guys think of Karly? People at her work found out she had taken some pics like this one here...

What do you guys think of Karly? People at her work found out she had taken some pics like this one here. Everyone at her job knew the pics had been leaked, but she couldn't quit cause she didn't have another job. She was the only girl there and had to go to work everyday knowing all the guys there had the pics on their phones. Does anyone want to see more of this embarrassed girl?

Moar pics and stories.

She worked at a restaurant and her coworkers started off showing their friends when they would come in. Then their friends showed friends and after a while they would show random guy customers the pictures too, then she had to go serve them right after it. The other workers turned it into a game

Hot. More?

Bump
Dump em all

They would show the customers the pics before she would take their order. It went on for months and she lived in a small college town, so guys heard about it and would go there to see her after they saw her pictures.

Why are people like this? They're more concerned with getting their little dicks hard than how she might be affected by that.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
It's just some kid with a humiliation fetish. Just look at the sentence structure. It reads like a 14 year old's fantasy.

A quick image search will give you the only two other pictures of her.

kys you SJW nigger faggot

so nice.
would whiteknight her and carry her away from all this grief.
marry this girl.

Not the dude you're replying to - but come on you typical fags, If you had your pics leaked I'm pretty sure you'd be embarrassed as fuck. That's your privacy gone. Especially if you worked in a decent job which required respect (Not that hers does)

Grow up you sub-average millennials.

Don't take the fucking pictures. Or if you are going to take a picture that is revealing, don't have your down syndrome ridden face in them. I feel no remorse for this bitch, her only purpose is to swallow cum and die a fucking slut.

Keep sharing OP, expose this cunt.

hahahahahahahha thats super awesome

She's just a woman though. Who cares how they feel. They're just around for our pleasure anyway.

How she might feel about is exactly why their dicks are hard

with a body like that i bet shes not that embarrassed

because op is a fag

Is it true watches at $ 0?

Reported for spam selling watches. There will be replies along the lines of 'wow! Is this real?'

moar

Thats all i can find i think theres more out there somewhere

Well thanks anyways m8

She's stacked.

So Shen has big fake tits and a pretty face. And a nice butt. I wouldn't go out of my way to patron a restaurant just because I knew what the server looked like naked in static positions. Maybe if there was a sex tape I'd be a little more interested.

That being said, I bet she makes better tips now.

I'd give her my tip.

I'd love to smell her asshole.

And a Dong behind it

A pretty face? Are you fucking blind or just gay?

>virgin detected

Oh god I'm In Love